What is Bull Run - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

What is Bull Run

It is a new term for me, but according to what I understood from the comments, it means that prices have started to rise and we have started trading and selling

My friend, this term is taken from the stock exchange, like the term bear, it means the rapid rise in the price of the currency to the top, which is what all people in the world of cryptocurrencies have been waiting for. Those traders who hold currency volumes over the long term when an uptrend occurs, will get a large profit from those currencies if they hold large numbers of them. .

• +3 1

The Bull Run is a process of a rise in the price of the cryptocurrency, and this rise is great and for us we must collect cryptocurrencies in case the market is low and we wait for the Bull Run to sell.

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, the year 2019 was impressive for speculation that Bitcoin is an enjoyable currency that gives us experience and knowledge and we learn a lot from our elders, more from the experiences of our elders. Thank you. 

• +3 1

Welcome my friend
The bull race is a term in the world of cryptography and indicates that currencies are in the ascending direction, and this indicates that what we own has become very energetic and energetic, and it grows well as if the bull grows and remains active and energetic.

• +3 1

On 1/1/2020 at 2:20 AM, Vanessa said:

Can someone explain to me the meaning of bull run?

I know i sound stupid but I really don’t like to pretend I know this terms.

Please explain in an easy way that I can understand. Thank you!

dear friend you are not sounding stupid thats very good thing that you rise a different question and its very good thing that if you see anything new you share with other and  in this way our knowledge is increase and old members gives you good answer about it. 

• +2 1

Dear friend I want to tell you that the when the value of different digital currencies is increased at that time when the number of investor investing in the digital currencies then we can say the market is going to enable run

• +4 1

Hello friends. This term is new to me but I am already on topic with regard to the bull run, this term is used when it is in the process of growing from smaller to larger than anything, it can be a currency, the stock exchange among others. 

I believe that this term is used in trading and its meaning to the best of my knowledge is the rise or fall of the digital and encrypted currency quickly and it is caused by the intervention of some currency owners who own huge amounts

• +5 1

Vanessa, hello! Don't be afraid to ask something in the chat because no one is born knowing anything! The best way to learn is to ask the right questions at the right time.

In response to your query, a bull run occurs when prices begin to rise, and a bull run defines a market trend that continues to rise.

Bulls and bears compete in the markets.

Bulls are traders who expect the price will rise in the future.

My dear, it is a phrase used by investors to indicate that cryptocurrency prices have begun to growth, and it is similar to a bull market because it reflects the currency's rise on the map.

In reality, when it comes to cryptocurrency trading, there are a lot of words to learn.

• +4 1

" Bull run" I think,

It indicate the high Growth of prices in the trading,

I do not know exactly but the littke I know i think this is the meaning..I hope so that I get it right....

The term bull run means high prices in the market. That is, the large demand for the currency and the frequent purchase of it, which leads to its high price.

The bull is the official symbol of trading and the bull run means the up and downs in the market condition. In a span of time the market value will sometimes go up and sometimes go down it will affect the block chain facilities of the trading it is the terms used in the market.

First, my dear, no one describes himself as a stupid person or as an incomplete person in general because no one is perfect and no one is educated in such a manner. So beautiful I am looking for knowledge. All work to rise up and challenge each other to rise first Thank you very much

Welcome, do not underestimate your question. There is a lot that does not know what the bull is running. It is a period in which currency prices increase rapidly and continuously, and this means a rise in the money we earn in a short time.

All of us watch a currency, and you and I did not agree to invest a specific currency, but you and I are confident in what we have studied and monitored, and this is what creates a balance in life.

• +2 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. This is good and not bad. The meaning of running bulls in the world of encryption means that I encrypted coins are starting to rise and then you can if you have encrypted coins to sell. We all in this forum do not know everything, we always have to ask so that we can know everything about coded currencies. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Hello friend i have not a good idea about this topic but i think bull run is refer to a span of time in which the price increase in a specific financial market.  

My dear friend, this term is given to a rising market and a competitor in general between it when countries compete to rise, these are called Bull Run or Bulls Conflict, and currencies start to rise and rise until they get tremendous heights and that happened the first time in 2017 when the Bitcoin business exploded to 20000  The dollar was the strongest currency among all the currencies in the world, instead of declining, but it was in the bulls fight ending if it was strong despite everything. Thank you very much.

Bull Run is a term widely used by traders or investors who want to make a quick buck. The bull run is also called a bull run, and it is when there is a surprisingly large rise in prices like the one that many experienced at the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018.

A uptrend market or bullish run refer to a stock market characterized by sustain rise in share market this occurs when investors believes the positive trend will continue for the long term basis such optimism usually based on strong positive indicators for country economy.

As a beginner, I do not have much information about the upward trend, but what I know is that cryptocurrencies rise in value in a certain period, high, which leads to investors in this currency earning a lot of money.

Thank you, my friend, the bull symbol indicates the ascending of the index, as it comes from the bottom to the top, indicating the rise in the index