When did cryptotalk started? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

I joined in cryptotalk one month ago but some old members telled me crypto talk started pay per post in september 2019 now cryptotalk one of the best fourm.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know exactly when cryptotalk started.I came to know about this site few days ago from my brother and got interested and joined here  

1 minute ago, kirubel said:

That's true we maid more money than any free earning sites, and i hope they will not get short of funds, my fear is this but i hope this will not happens

I saw a post that an admin or moderators posted that says that the campaign of pay per post I a long term thing. So you don't need to be worried. God bless!

• Useful or interesting 2

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Just now, kirubel said:

That is really good news, because i never earned this much money in my life, thanks

Same to me, I have tried so many surveys and apps that claim they would pay but they just pay too little. I'm really thankful for this website. God bless!

It is started in 2009 and since then people are earning money from it and also to be added that it formed since then.

• -1 1

3 minutes ago, kirubel said:

I can't use surveys because most survey sites don't support my country i try to use VPN but some sites will detect it and still don't accept me, so the only way i have is to use faucets and ptc sits and i think you now how hard is to earn from faucets and ptc sites

Oh that's too bad, but I don't really use faucets and ptc sites because I think it's just a waste of my time because of how little they pay. Anyways, God bless you again!

You have asked a good topic. Actually i am also new in this forum.  For this reason i dont kbow the exact date of starting cryptotalk forum.  If anyone know please share it with us. Thank you so much.

1 minute ago, Atique said:

You have asked a good topic. Actually i am also new in this forum.  For this reason i dont kbow the exact date of starting cryptotalk forum.  If anyone know please share it with us. Thank you so much.

Oh, so welcome in this website! The admin bigpat actually already confirmed when this website started. He himself commented here on this topic ans said that the birthday of cryptotalk is on September 25. God bless!

• +1 1

They know it's bad and good for them because they assume they don't plan to run for months. You want to know that you shouldn't just comment because it doesn't help me either

• +2 1

I think cryptotalk forum started in october 2019. You have to have 100 posts in order to earn 1000 satoshis per post you make. There is 30 post threshold on this forum. So you will make 30000 satoshis per day. And don't worry about payments as admins are rich of this forum, they earn heavy money per day because of their intelligence.

• +5 1

I do not have the idea when the crypto talk have started but I am sure that it play a very good role in the digital currency for all the people. 

It is after all a campaign it will end one day they are trying to get more users that is all. all the best be safe.

I don't actually know when the forum started because I just joined this forum last year and don't worry about the funds because the admins are not scamming it's members you can really earn 1000 satoshi for posting useful post in this forum. 

• +3 1

I started some time ago by posting here, and the profits are already very good here and I believe that the site aims to bring investors and traders to the yobit site and enhance confidence and work with this site.

Yes, I joined here about a month ago and don't know when it started, but some say it started almost three months ago and that's great. She's going on this time and she pays everyone, we get $ 3 a day by making posts

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Nezar said:

Yes, I joined here about a month ago and don't know when it started, but some say it started almost three months ago and that's great. She's going on this time and she pays everyone, we get $ 3 a day by making posts

The admin bigpat already confirmed that the birthday of cryptotalk is at September 25. He himself commented on this topic. Anyways welcome and God bless!

guess cryptotalk is working for a couple of months but i joined to cryptotalk at 13 December and im already shared about 387 posts 🙂 yobit exchange is supporting cryptotalk so dont worry they wont be out of founds cause yobit is really a big exchange and its one of the best exchanges and yes cryptotalk is absolutely better than faucet sites.

• +1 1

I have heard much about this site from my friends since October. So maybe it started from then on. This is the first legit site I have found after a long time.

8 minutes ago, Alejandro01x said:

The campaign itself is from the beginning of October 2019, and the forum if I'm not mistaken, exists since July, so the forum does not have much history, and is just receiving a serious number of users.

Just to let you know, the admin bigpat commented on this topic itself and already confirmed that the birthday of cryptotalk is on September 25. Anyways, God bless!

4 minutes ago, Kschitez Raj said:

Some reports says that this was started in 2015 but was shut down by some reason, and now it restarted in October 2019. And now it is doing well.

Could you tell me where you have heard that news? Also, the admin bigpat commented on this topic and already confirmed that the official birthday of cryptotalk is on September 25. Anyways that's all and God bless!

i think  that the cryptotalk started just a few months ago. it is great forum for all of us to earn the money and it is the best site to earn online money it is very useful and informative or all of the users.

48 minutes ago, Niraiu said:

I don't have any specific idea regarding when the cryptotalk started. I got this information from one of my close friend. After joining this campaign i am enjoying it and also help in earning some money

Well, the admin bigpat commented on this topic himself and confirmed that the official birthday of cryptotalk is on September 25. Anyways that's all and God bless!

1 minute ago, Ammaar said:

I become thinking while cryptotalk started. When did they made this marketing campaign wherein you may get a 1000 satoshis for every publish? I was simplest thinking due to the fact certainly they will can be quick of funds to pay for the users. I'm now not complaining or some thing, I'm virtually grateful for this website due to the fact you can get satoshis for every post you're making like this is 100 instances higher than all of the faucets there is

Actually, the admin bigpat commented himself on this topic and confirmed that the birthday of cryptotalk is on September 25. Anyways thats all and God bless!

Yes dear: this is bless for crypto lover because the crypto talk provide every member which work according to the crypto talk term and conditions. This is best for all and we know all that bitcoin is world expensive currency here we earn without any investment.

You know that this is the reality of life time is more important if you give the time of crypto talk forum and crypto talk provide you bitcoin in the against of your time.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:18 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

Hey friends I agree to your post your post is very useful for me because I'm newbie in crypto forum and don't no about this topic thanks to sharing your useful information for us