When did cryptotalk started? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

Obviously my dear, Cryptotalk is better than faucets. You can easily earn $3 dollar for your useful post with positive rating in this forum. In this time, you can also earn talk token for your post. But you can join only one section talk or satoshi. But i prefer you for joining talk token. You easily get high profit by storing this new legit token.

• +2 1

i think cryptotalk started from many months ago however its an amazing idea to support the forum by paying some satoshies which are a good amount for so i dont think there are another site would do this

It is started form September 2019 and now 2020 it is a year old this is an opportunity for us till is existing so we should to get a lot of benefit from this platform.

• +2 1

Good question, I don't know exactly the day or month but I think it was in 2019 and since I entered the forum it has given me fractions of satoshi for making useful posts and comments for the forum and for Yobit, but it does not have much time Cryptotalk is new Literally and it is the wed site that gives more earnings in a day,more than a faucet.i'm grateful to the forum Cryptotalk.

I started cryptotalk toaday.So wish me luck.I am very much excited to work here.I came here to know more about cryptocurrency.Also i am pretty much pumped that i can now have my own btc.

I do not know much about this but this has proved to be the turning point of my life and I am very happy working on the site because I gained a lot of experience there and Share knowledge with others .

I don't know the exact time and date that when was cryptotalk started but I can imagine that this is old forum because there are a lot of ol members are existing . As we can see that there are a lot of members those have the highest rank and they have done a lot of posts at this forum.

According  to  some senoir member ,this platform started his work on september 2019 . But this is growing very fast due to his people friendly work .But this site is not a very old .So join it and work hard.

• +5 1

I don't know about this because I am a new user. I joined this forum 2 weeks ago. I want learned knowledge about crypto currency. And we can earn money from their. I learn knowledge about trading because I become a good trader.

Hye dear i dnt know how this cruptotalk forum established but this is the one best site for eqrning and learning.here a lot of sits available but most of them are fake but this is real and best site i think some years later later it becomes most popular

• +3 1

Dear @Adiegumabao I am also one of them who do not know exactly when this start but I know one thing which is very important that is learning cryptocurrency, investing and trading through this forum. I am very thankful to the moderator of the forum who give us such an amazing opportunity to earn money without investing. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Your question is really interesting. I start cryptotalk weeks ago. My friend working on cryptotalk from a long period of time and he tells me about the importance and value of Crypto talk and his strongly suggest me to use cryptotalk for knowledge and money. Then I join cryptotalk few weeks ago and now I just about to complete my first hundred posts and I am very excited to earn.

Really commendable for creating such a useful forum for us. There is no such forum anywhere. 1000 Satoshi + 10 token for just one post This double payment system is much more awesome.I am very grateful to this forum.

Before any project is embarked on the users would have calculated the cost of what they are running and the level of profits they would earn. And let me enlighten you. Do you know the amount of traffic the level of users here are driving to this site daily and the amount of data as well. Well just saying though

I believe it is a year and so by now... it is really a great forum that looks nothing like any other forum... too shame that you are comparing it to faucet... faucets are just scam and waist of time... but here you become a real trade and you earn some money to start a small trade with.

I don't think anyone know when the cryptotalk started but I think that the cryptotalk is serving us from 1-year and it has made a name in the market in just one year.

According to what I saw on the topics of the directors and members and according to the presentation of publications, it was launched about a year ago at the end of 2019 and its first anniversary passed several months ago.

Well your observation is not true and I don't think you get how it's done here don't forget your worked for seven good days before you will start getting payed. I think by that you might have generate enough traffic to get you covered.

• +1 1

I don't know when Cryptotalk started because i also started this forum for two weeks but i learn a lot so don't worry about this forum 

I am not sure when the cryptotalk forum started but I am very glad that it exists today in the crypto world. It is the best forum platform I know of. Everything is designed perfectly for users ease to use. And the administration is perfect. And it has a campaign with yobit with paying free bitcoin to its users with each post they shared. Thanks to cryptotalk team and all members for all this.

I don't know perfectly and surely when will crypto talk website created but i know this website getting famous in days and this is the ever best opportunity for all of us i have seen ever but i am also give you knowledge about crypto birth i think they created this Website last year but if you want to get proper details than you should check on Google.

Thanks.

I don't have any knowledge on when CryptoTalk started but i am just happy and amazed i am also benefitting from the forum today learning greatly on Cryptocurrency trading and investment and also giving me the opportunity to earn with posts here, even though i haven't started earning yet on this forum. Its just good to be here on CryptoTalk.

Your Question is nice.But don't know clearly..when did Cryptotalk started.i am joined few daus back.And i want to know the answer in this question. Seniors please answer.

I am sorry I won't be abole to tall you when cryptotalk was started.I jast recently got to know about this.I must say i would like to Spend my time in cryptotalk where I can Learn new things.so I must give thanks to all of them who are behind cryptotalk.