When did cryptotalk started? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

This topic is very good, I would also like to know or I would like because it is all very mysterious and I would like to obtain that information or data about when or how all this began.

• -2 1
  • +3 1

On 1/1/2020 at 2:18 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

Dear @Adiegumabao  I don't know that when cryptotalk came into being. But definitely it is the good platform both in the sense of earning and learning. It pay us good amount than other forum.

• +4 1

Hi friend, i want to tell you i join the crypto talk platform for some time ago so i don't know when crypto talk forum well be start.but i knowing that this platform was good i happy to join this platform because i earn and learn from this platform.

• +1 1

Hy mate's I hope you having fun yet I want to ask that I started cryptotalk 2 months ago in this time I will learn many things about that

• +2 1

I don't know the exact time when the forum is started or launched.But I joined this forum a few weeks ago on the recommendation of my friend who is working here for a long time and have good experience about the forum.I started my work and it pays 10 Talk token for each post now and 1 talk token for eaxg reaction so I find it a great platform from which we can earn money by working and can learn also about cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

@Arslan Ch its forum that have been in existence pre covid 19 era and it not long. But I think the site have been in existence since 2019 but from the post I think we are also making money for the site too through the way we generate traffic for the site. So I don't think to pay us will be anything difficult

@Biojay

Edited by Mubiflow
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I Did Not Know About Cryptotalk History And Also I Can Not Determine In Which Time Cryptotalk Start But I Was Lucky To Be A Part Of This Platform In Which Beginners Can Earn 1000 Satoshi For Their 1 Comment Sharing Of Knowledge.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The truth is that I do not have the information of when cryptotalk started and neither of previous campaigns since I joined this forum in this campaign, what I am sure is that it is a great forum to learn and make money

• +3 1

On 1/2/2020 at 2:12 PM, Satishmolankar said:

I think this forum was started in September 2019 but I don't know that was a current date and you are right said that this is the forum which gives you a while posting in this thousand Santoshi for per post you do

I too is very thankful for this site because they don't know how much they are helping me. On my country I 30000 satoshis can already buy you a meal and that's for people who can afford it. I would make a promise to post quality posts so that this forum will be better.

I am started cryptotalk in three weeks this platform is the for me. It is very helpfull for me and provides us huge amount of knowledge and experience. This great opportunity for earning money. 

Yeah bro it is much informative question. Crypto talk was started from October in last year. So it is new site on plate forum. It is much competitive with the other sides, it has much strict rules. I think it is more profitable than other sides and also easy method for hard working.

Thanks everyone.  crypto is a popular website.  The demand is huge. I am new to this platform.  I don't know when Cryptotalk started. So I seek the cooperation of senior members to say this.

Actually I love working on what side and I learned something and learned something good I hope those who will work here will have to do a lot of good work towards this job because if they work well they will know a lot 'Hopefully like me  Those who are working here will know a lot about it and it will be very nice to work on this side. I hope those who will do it will like the work very much and think it is useful. You will answer the question in love. Then you

I don't know exactly the history of this platform as i joined this forum only a month ago. What i know is that this is absolutely a wonderful and remarkable platform for beginners and you can easily earn 1000 satoshi for a useful post. You can get your payment by using yobit pannel.

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 10:18 AM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

Well I dont know when this website was created, but l also regret not being able to know about it on time. But am very thankful that am a member of this forum. The opportunities I've gained here are awesome. Both the knowledgeable aspect and earning aspect. 

• +2 1

The cryptotalk.org domain was created in 2016 but this site began to launch around September 20, 2019, and I joined on September 28. And I am very grateful to the forum for having gained a lot of crypto knowledge.

Hello my beautiful friend, this question is good. I think we also have to ask: Are there other forums that work in the same way, post and take profits?.

I think cryptotalk is started in the mid of 2019 from that time to till now it is working in handsome way . Because cryptotalk gives opportunity to his members to earn and learn at the same time.  So because of this benefit, huge amount of people are participating in this forum day by day.

legit paying forum where we can not only post but we have earn free bitcoin 1000 Satoshi of every useful post  we can also learn a lot from this forum if we work properly on this forum we will earn daily 2 to 3 dollar

Actually i have too much idea about cryptotalk forum.but as far as i know about it,it is a most usefull site for every one who can use it.because it is a learning and earning based platform together.any one can remove poverty from his life.

We can post here as we like and make money through it. I have come to this forum and learned a lot which makes me very happy.  From this forum we can learn a lot that will be useful in my future life.

• +3 1

As i know cryptotalk.org started in september last days in 2019 ,cryptotal is a good forum we learn and we can earn bitcoin and 1000 satoshi per post . Thankx for admin who provide good platforum we learn and earn at the same time soever cryptotalk is best site all over the world hqving paying you good amount.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I hear about cryptotalk about 2 months ago.  But i couldn’t joint this forum for my personal problem. In 17 november i joined this forum. It is an amazing website that i ever seen. 

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

@Arslan Ch its forum that have been in existence pre covid 19 era and it not long. But I think the site have been in existence since 2019 but from the post I think we are also making money for the site too through the way we generate traffic for the site. So I don't think to pay us will be anything difficult

@Biojay

Yes mate I agree with what you said, I knew about this forum last month but it has been in existence since 2019 December if I'm not mistaken, and I pray it shouldn't have any problem but progress.

• +3 1

I started on the site on December 2, but I do not know when this form started. But it feels good to work.  Once I get the money, it will feel better.  Thank you

• +2 1