When did cryptotalk started? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

Crypto Forum starts after mid-2019

It was an interesting start, and now Crypto Forum is one of the best websites that deal in digital currencies and make you earn money easily and safely

Cryptotalk has existed for over 1 year and never stopped paying, they will never run out of balance to pay their users because they do a lot of campaigns and earn from it

I don't know where to begin and how impolite is everything you said. First of all you compare a forum to faucets, I mean you must be so greedy that you don't realize and you think that faucets are also some thing that will help you financially. I don't have anything else to do but ignore any other comment from this user.

I started at CryptoTalk when Yobit created the DLRS campaign, after that day I didn't want to leave this forum anymore, the best forum I've ever used

There really is a consensus that it on track in september but in attendance is no clear-cut go out with of the day, in detail I dare to about that it did not star clearly in september, but it is rather I cover to check.

I think this forum was started from the december 2019 because this is the oldest date I have seen in this forum as it takes lot of time to make huge server where they have to accumulate 10000s of posts and replies and thousands of member. It's very hard and i think this forum owner are great because I think this is one of the greatest opportunity to earn money.

Hello dear I was wandering when the cryptotalk started at this site.when they did made this compaign every person get 1000 Satoshi at this forum .I think we pay thanks to admin to start the cryptotalk site .to earn and learn knowledge and information about the crypto talk .

As for me, I have no idea when I started working in this forum, but in my turn I am very happy to work here and I thank those who created it because once you earn money for the participants, it helps many people to improve their financial conditions.

Well cryptotalk started around lesser than 2018 i think and it took awhile for them to manage a campaign for everyone since there were alot of troubles from them that they didn't expect thats why there are still alot of confusions around here.

I thing this forum was started from the last year during the December 2019 which have already gave a lot of member profit and even now they are paying every members of this forum which are qualified and work hard.

Cryptotalk was introduced to me last month, but I don't know how to use the site, my friend that is engaged in it came back to my vicinity and oriented me about it, I actually started cryptotalk today, and am really learning really fast

34 minutes ago, Md shah said:

Hello dear I was wandering when the cryptotalk started at this site.when they did made this compaign every person get 1000 Satoshi at this forum .I think we pay thanks to admin to start the cryptotalk site .to earn and learn knowledge and information about the crypto talk .

That's right, before this forum paid in Satoshi for a post or comments. But now, we get a good result, because we have a talk token with us, and this is the victory! In fact, this is a cool topic, because it brings us more profit, and pleases, as well as an additional bonus in the form of Satoshi for positive comments!

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/1/2020 at 4:18 AM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

I do not know the date on which the cryptotalk campaign with Yobit started, what I can say is that it is a very good initiative by the leaders of both sites, it is something exclusive that is not appreciated in any other exchange, I encourage everyone to Publicize this wonderful forum, so the forum community would grow and increase investors in Yobit...

Yes, basically!  I didn't know when Cryptotalk started and when the payment system started. When Cryptotalk started working on this site, I was wandering around.  When they ran this campaign each person got 1000 satoshi in this forum

I don’t know once it’s in progress but it in fact salary for merely place and maybe the admin has as much as necessary cremation to recompense us and hopefully it will keep up for this forum to grow.

It is not quite long ago that i became cryptotalk user so i don't know the exactly date that was started but i think it is last year 2019 and up date the forum is still intact we hopeful the forum shall adhea it's integrity

It looks like it started in 2019, because most of the topics are 2019, there is no earlier date. With the help of the above responses.

Yah i also wonder that how the crypto pay to his users .. its a big and interesting question and we should find it out . We should do more research on it . And the other thing you were talking about surely everyone who earn money from crypto should be thank full to it for giving an awesome chance to users

I think no need About the fund because the administrators are rich, they can earn a thousand dollars a day through the Jobit Exchange and I am also grateful to them because we have the opportunity to earn extra...

The forum has been doing great from the  last year, but the forum already get a few better numbers of members than the other platform. The system of the forum is quite excellent and better than the others. The approaches to a great future is become more smooth when they get together with the yobit. 

I think cryptotalk forum started one year's ago in the September month's 2019.In the short time cryptotalk forum gain more popularity.There are millions of users using cryptotalk forum for earning and learning.

I dont know about it but i see the post before adding this tht one of our frinds say its started 3 month ago its good tht many people joing the crypto which is good for our learning

• Useful or interesting 1

I started this forum last November 2019 but I knew of another forum like paypost but it is a great forum for earning bitcoin.  30 useful posts You can get 30,000 satoshi every day You have to post every day.  This is a great forum so my friends I invited to join Cryptotal so they can earn satoshi every day.

I was started tbe crypto work during the year .my frnd already work in the cryptotalk they have suggested the work and advice him to start the crypto work.so i am started the work 

I am not aware, but I think my husband was saying that in September, I am a beginner now. I will gain knowledge of those who will answer you on your post.