When did cryptotalk started? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

Mate, i think this campaign started in September, 2019. This forum was launched by Russian adminstration last year. No doubt this is a wonderful platform of earning money legally. This is far more better than faucets. Faucets are really wast of time and money. You can't make this amount by working on faucets.

it is more than a year now when the Crypto talk forum started and it is still paying I think they would not ran out of the money because they are doing it for a long time period

it is more than an year now when the forum was started and that is why they have paid a lot to a lot of the users and they are still paying them so you can say that they have paid a lot of money and still they have much to pay.

Hi gentlemen I have not exactly sure what is the starting date of and month and year in which the crypto talk is introduced but I remember that in in 2020 this form is created almost 12 months ago and I am ending 2020 at this forum

I can't say precisely when this immense paying forum start but for the fact that am in I'll always respect the brain behind cyptotalk forum. I want to join others member of this great forum to appreciate the Admin who share their resources with others.

I think we can see see the end of the page where is the time bar set 2019 to 2020 I think that ok is started from 2019. Crypto talk very good site for us it give us 1000 statoshi for 1 useful post

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this forum started late 2019. I don't know when they start paying 1k satoshi per post but i am glad they're paying us with satoshi. Especially these days, as we all know bitcoin price is increasing every day and our earnings is also increasing and it's perfect, and i hope they want stop paying us with using satoshi.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is stared in 2019 the month of September I here about many peoples and most of comments are saying that the starting month but I don't know its exact date. The starting of it cases many people earning and become employed. 

I read from other members comment that the forum is a year and some months old now, and that's why the forum gave members the opportunity of engaging in the forum quiz, I really don't know the exact day or month the forum was created ,

• Useful or interesting 1

I hope this forum improves. Cryptotalk was launched last September 2019. It has a good system that allows you to earn 1000 satoshi in your comments. Thanks to those who have created this platform to give us the opportunity to earn while learning this cryptocurrency.

I cannot give the actual day month that I have joined crypto but with the little time that I have in this forum am able to gain knowledge and make new friends

Hy friends I hope you have a good day I am new here that's why I don't no much about crypto talk I started crypto talk some weeks ago 

As per my knowledge cryptotalk started in late 2019. Well this forum is great. It pays you what you have done here. It's a good platform to work. I wish you best of luck!

It starts after gaining experience, completing the first steps of the site and completing the hundred comments, and then begins to profit and get money for your contributions, provided that they are of high quality and help the members of the forum and help them to complete their goals

In view of the tight and stressful situation I joined this site and am trying to improve my situation through the best move for success.  By working hard here we can prove ourselves better.

While this and the member's point of view is correct, posts with fewer answers are not meaningless at all.  Because there are some new members and some old members.  Although new members have less knowledge in the forum, they only click on understandable posts.  While opinion members are experienced, they try to respond to every post thoroughly.

Crypto talk announcement and decided to start paying users for posting in October and because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucet there is.

One year and some months is passed since cryptotalk started it's platform. I think three months ago was cryptotalk birthday. This forum really gone too popular within a short time and developed very well so it has a great future.

I have joined this platform a few days ago, I was told by a friend about this platform that here you can easily earn money by working online and I visited this platform and I joined it I like to work here  .This platform is very good for earning money online, many people join it everyday and earn money online, it has to work a bit on the platform and you can earn such good money .

I do not know when this forum started, but I hope it continues and develops. It is my second day in this forum and I feel happy to join it. It provides knowledge and knowledge about cryptocurrencies that are the currency of the future in addition to earning money.  That you are developing little by little

Dear mate, i really Don't know when crypto started but i would like to say that crypto 8s doing their best because we can earn money in a very easy way and crypto is best way to earn money. Many people are earning money just because of crypto this is a best forum for earning money.

Cryptotalk forum start one year ago in year 2019. It is a good source of income for many peoples. It is also give us valuable information about cryptocurrencies. If we use this information we can definitely produce more better result in cryptocurrency field so just focus on learning good things in this forum.

Yes i was excited on that for working. Because it will give me knowledge and earning at same time.so with this we can earn so much by different way.i don't know where it  start. But it good for all who want to gain and earn.so work on this site is opportunity to gain more knowledge and connect with different things.

It hasn't been up to a month I think 3weeks or there about but I must say I have really enjoyed my time on the platform

I don't know the exact date if cryptotalk. I hear it from my friend in this year. But i know one thing that this is the best platform in internet among the other platforms which we can trust.