Petition to make the max post to 40-50 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

Petition to make the max post to 40-50

It would be great if cryptotalk would make the max post be 40-50. Because if this will be granted more people will use this site and users will earn more than 30000 satoshis a day. Anyone agrees with me or this is just too much? Need your opinions.

Edited by Adiegumabao
  • Useful or interesting 5

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I think that a slight increase into 40 maximum posts paid per day would be a good step to make.

Although I don't exactly know the plans for this campaign but I'm hoping it is for long term.

I'd certainly be glad if cryptotalk considers this proposal.

• Useful or interesting 1

37 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

It would be great if cryptotalk would make the max post be 40-50. Because if this will be granted more people will use this site and users will earn more that 30000 satoshis a day. Anyone agrees with me or this is just too much? Need your opinions.

NO PLEASE!

That will only increase the stream of useless (and copy / paste) posts!

If they want to continue the scheme, please do it on post quality (e.g. upvotes), and not on the number of posts.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Just now, johant123 said:

NO PLEASE!

That will only increase the stream of useless (and copy / paste) posts!

If they want to continue the scheme, please do it on post quality (e.g. upvotes), and not on the number of posts.

Well crypto talk has good admins and if you reported spammers wouldn't they get banned? This means more money for serious people and less spammers?

I think its good to 40, but i think if the admins did that. then the spammers will be spam more because they can earn more. but still it will be good for me to 40. because i think 50 is too much.

1 minute ago, Adiegumabao said:

Well crypto talk has good admins and if you reported spammers wouldn't they get banned? This means more money for serious people and less spammers?

There are more useless posts created already than can be reported, I am afraid (I just even saw someone simply copying a youtube video description!). Increasing the number will only amplify the problem.

Therefore I would be in favor of promoting post quality, and not quantity.

• Useful or interesting 2

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

That's right but we have to always report such things like that so that no useless posts will be posted.

46 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

It would be great if cryptotalk would make the max post be 40-50. Because if this will be granted more people will use this site and users will earn more than 30000 satoshis a day. Anyone agrees with me or this is just too much? Need your opinions.

It is very difficult. It will create more burden on the site. 

1 minute ago, Adiegumabao said:

That's right but we have to always report such things like that so that no useless posts will be posted.

Agreed.

I can understand that $3 can be a lot of money for some people, but if they want to earn money, it is fair that they also contribute to the forum quality. So I'd rather see them paid when they post something original then when they just reach the needed amount of characters.

Just now, HammadAli said:

It is very difficult. It will create more burden on the site. 

Maybe that's right. I haven't saw how it will affect the site so much before. And now I don't even know if this is a good idea.

Great idea i love it I'm with this petition to have more posts because we are a long time in this 30 posts we really need more or just give more for some ranking members 

3 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

Great idea i love it I'm with this petition to have more posts because we are a long time in this 30 posts we really need more or just give more for some ranking members 

Why not a kind of donation system? If you can prove that your income is less than a certain level, you are eligible for the scheme, and otherwise you are not. Where I live, $3 buys you almost nothing (prices are very high here, even a cappuccino in a restaurant costs you much more), so I would be happy to see the money flow to people who can e.g. buy a whole meal with it.

I realize that it may be difficult to do this in practice, but maybe there could be some kind of donation pool where people can donate their earnings to?

Edited by johant123

5 minutes ago, Peter Urban said:

Its great idea, but think on that forum owners - they dont have unlimited money. But they can use stripes on edges as some ad space to get some money.

4 minutes ago, johant123 said:

Why not a kind of donation system? If you can prove that your income is less than a certain level, you are eligible for the scheme, and otherwise you are not. Where I live, $3 buys you almost nothing (prices are very high here, even a cappuccino in a restaurant costs you much more), so I would be happy to see the money flow to people who can e.g. buy a whole meal with it.

I realize that it may be difficult to do this in practice, but maybe there could be some kind of donation pool where people can donate their earnings to?

Well I live in a country where $3 dollars are a lot. You can already buy a chicken with rice and that's for people who can afford it. And still have $1 to buy some dessert or something. I just hope cryptotalk will still be working and paying for months. BTW 30000 satoshis are worth only $2.17 I just searched it.

Edited by Adiegumabao

9 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

Maybe that's right. I haven't saw how it will affect the site so much before. And now I don't even know if this is a good idea.

If they pay 45 posts a day then expenses would increase by 50 percent. If now expenses are 1000 usd a day then they would be 1500 usd a day. 

In my personal opinion the problem with that is that it would be too heavy for cryptotalk to have money to pay even more.  I am worried they might not be  able to pay that much and therefore to stop the campaign. Just think of over 50000 users that would get more earnings.

11 minutes ago, johant123 said:

Good idea , but i think all people in this forum want get money not to give money we are all here to earn some satoshi and in the same time learn and collect some knowledge,the only part who can give is the forum not members

30 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

I think that a slight increase into 40 maximum posts paid per day would be a good step to make.

Although I don't exactly know the plans for this campaign but I'm hoping it is for long term.

I'd certainly be glad if cryptotalk considers this proposal.

Yes  buddy i hope they will.and ihope also that it will last until 5years from now and 40max per day per post aday is good for members who are having a post of 500 and up.so that every milestone of our post should have increase in earnings.500(40max/day) 1000(50max/day).

1 minute ago, scorpiali said:

Good idea , but i think all people in this forum want get money not to give money we are all here to earn some satoshi and in the same time learn and collect some knowledge,the only part who can give is the forum not members

I came here to discuss crypto currencies. I had no idea about the payment system until I read about it. Of course I subscribed (who doesn’t want free money 😉 ) but it is not my motivation for posting. I hope for genuine discussions.

2 minutes ago, Win said:

Yes  buddy i hope they will.and ihope also that it will last until 5years from now and 40max per day per post aday is good for members who are having a post of 500 and up.so that every milestone of our post should have increase in earnings.500(40max/day) 1000(50max/day).

That's actually is a great idea. People should earn the limit to how they will be able to post.

1 hour ago, Adiegumabao said:

Well 40 as maximum post will do as a writer side or for me I'm having a hard time completing 30 maximum post a day because of a certain reasons one is because there are not much of new topic or topic could be posted and second is that I have a busy life too, like school and other things, so I guess 40 will be fine.

5 minutes ago, johant123 said:

I came here to discuss crypto currencies. I had no idea about the payment system until I read about it. Of course I subscribed (who doesn’t want free money 😉 ) but it is not my motivation for posting. I hope for genuine discussions.

I'm totally agree with you at all I multiple my knowledge about Crypto currency in this forum and if i compared with what I earn it's nothing , you can collect those satoshi in any other website

As far as I know, the maximum is 50 posts per day, but only 30 posts are paid per day, maybe the rest will be paid tomorrow, I myself can only write 30 posts only on holiday. So we try to be more concerned with the quality of writing in this forum than just getting satoshi.

1 hour ago, Adiegumabao said:

Anyone agrees with me or this is just too much?

Too much. Spammers would abuse the system more. Cryptotalk funders would be out of funds more frequently. Just be thankful of what you are getting right now, and don't demand that more. If the community deserves it, they'd give it. But as of now, what I only see here in the forum are fewer members actually knows what their saying, and most of the spammers are just posting generic "Yes, I agree" statements and whatnot.

12 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

That's actually is a great idea. People should earn the limit to how they will be able to post.

Yes so that every member will be inspired in doing good and helpfull post per day ihope administrator will consider this one.as per day new members will added in this forum not just to earn but too learn also.this was the greatest forum ever made

You have good idea but I think not that easy. If you pass 1000 post it will be difficult to find topic to reply or make new post because all section full. Second problem is spammer and last problem is forum will look's dirty, not good when we see same name in all section with interval time 2 - 3 minutes.