Why all people come to new beginner section? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aimen Khan

Why all people come to new beginner section?

I am also a not too much old member of this platform. I get guidance from my seniors which enrolled me in this platform and they helped me a lot. They suggest me to post in this section of beginners because they said that in this section posts are very easy and understandable. According to my experience, this section is really very informative and easy that everyone can easily understand and write comments on posts. 

Hi dear friend,why all people first come to beginner section? the answer is that the beginner section contain all basic information which a new user must know .once you become expert in cryptotalk you can post in every section

Mathelda.j

All people prefer to create their posts in the beginner section because this section is too easy and all the people can understand easily. The main thing of this section is that all the problems solution are present in this section. If anyone face any problems so he can ask their problem from the seniors members of this section. 

So many reason which think easy to make post. Can learn new thing in beginner section because it more active   so it not good we can learn about those thing which is more valuable then beginner section such as trading knowledge and exchange.  So spend your time on this forum for learn and get benefits by trading and earn more . So with you can change you standard of life in good way.

Yes beginners  section is necessary because  all the newbie get all information  about the forum from it.they should  know  the rules and regulations of this platform. it is necessary  because it help alot .

Here all knowledge is about this forum and we can learn about this forum. And new members post in this section. And other main thing is that in beginning section we see every post is understandable able and easy for posting.

This is a good question bro. I think to earn btc is the real reason. In this section many people work from other sections. I think they can understand this section very well. Everybody learn from this section many things.

Well, I think that the reason is simple and it that fact that beginner section discuss all the aspect of cryptotalk, unlike some sections that talks about single issue, and also, it's only in the beginner section that someone can actually get good knowledge of cryptotalk especially for the newbies.

My expensive it is essential to direct us a junior as seniors they have to be work continuesly and thet got to work consistenccy and beginers to begin with of all they got to do to begin with hundred oost and than they need to do there day by day hundred post and fifty responds on other individual post alright great by thank you so much.

Brother, this sectionb is very good in this section newcomers learn from here, only after that they go and comment in the other section, if anyone has good knowledge, then he also goes to comment before going to the other section Everyone shares their feelings in this section and I think this is a very good section 

I think that the beginners section is the best section for newcomers, as they can gain a lot of useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies.

As a new member no one know the rules of crypto currency. So,they work beginner section for learning. But when we have proper knowledge about crypto currency then we want to work all sections for learn @Bella_edward well said.

Hello friends!

When newcomers came here they don't have knowledge about the rules and regulations of this forum. And they do not have much information about this forum. So this section is become source for them to gain knowledge and experience from here. And understand the kind of work.

Anyone can work on this section. When anyone create a new account in this forum, he 1st work in this section. Because here we can learn about every basic knowledge of crypto-currency and we don't notice this in other section. We also try to post here, because in this section we hot more views and reputations than any other sections. Thanks for asking about it. 

Well my friend according to my knowledge this section is the base of forum. Through this we know how to work and how to earn money. We always remember that this section is always needed for new bie. We are taking knowledge and experience from this section then go to next section.

We gathered together, we started our path, and we established our work in this field and developed our information from this wonderful section, which contains important information and experiences that we benefit from in our journey in this forum.

When we join this forum then we have to work in a beginner section because we cannot send any post in other sections in a starting . Then after increasing our rank we can move in other sections also but some people prefer to work in the beginner section because they have not any knowledge and information about other sections. But I think we should move in other sections to get more knowledge about the cryptocyrrency.

• +2 1

In my opinion that beginners who start working in CryptoTalk, their journey begins in this section because it contains all the initial information about how to work in addition to information about cryptocurrencies and their fields,When anyone create a new account in this forum, he 1st work in this section. Because here we can learn about every basic knowledge of crypto currency and we don't notice this in other section. Best of luck!!

Dear friend, there is no section for anyone in the forum.  There are many categories and topics here.  Anyone who has a good idea and knowledge about the category will make good comments.  And you can create topics and comments if you have ideas in other sections.

This section is the library for beginners.
It has enough information to start working, and I personally benefited a lot from it at the beginning of my career.
We should thank our old members for sharing their experiences with us here.

I think most of the members here, especially the new ones, do not have experience in the field of investment and cryptocurrencies, so I chose the beginners section because it is the best section to start with here in the forum, a right start. In addition to the large number of publications that talk about laws, rules, digital currencies, their types, and the correct investment methods. As for me, when I gain sufficient experience and information, I will transfer to other departments

Beginner section is best for basis learning and earning way. All want to work on it because here we learn basic rules and regulations of cryptocurrency and also easy topic on beginner section.so all new person feel comfortable.

• +1 1

You have asked a very good question. To my knowledge a lot of new people are coming to this site. Some people to come this site to make 

Money and some people come to this site for irened knowledge. 

And I am here for both.