Why all people come to new beginner section? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aimen Khan

Why all people come to new beginner section?

I have seen that so many people like to work on this section.They used to make posts and do comments here.This section contain more posts than the other.

My question is that Is there any specific reason behind this,why people mostly used to come here?

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 10
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Yes, working in the beginners section is sufficient in principle, but when your information becomes good, you must move to other departments in order to learn something about the cryptocurrency for the client and benefit from members in the rest of the departments to become a professional in the world of cryptography .. I wish you good luck

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear as everyone knows that this beginner section mainly comprises of initial and basic information about this forum, so beginners mostly prefer to work there. Moreover most of the members are not knowledged about latest and advanced information of digital currencies so they prefer to work in beginners section to give true opinions and work with ease.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

My friend when anyone joined this platform I do not have much knowledge about this platform and the rules and regulation of this platform as the name of the section source beginner it is only for the beginner that do not have much knowledge about this platform in this section provide all information basic for them to post in this platform and if you get on Knowledge information from the business and you must go to another section to get a more knowledge on this platform this is my point of view the about this my friend and this is very beneficial for you I hope so thank you my friend 😊💜😊❤️😊❤️❤️😊❤️🙂

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. First of all, we welcome you in the field of crypto currency. New beginner come here for learning and earned money. Crypto currency is best than stocks.

There is no specific reason that most members spend time here on this section. But I think that most people come to this section because everyone is required to get basic information first about this forum and cryptocurrencies who doesn't know about digital currencies. In the beginning section we can find most of the topics that are related to basic information and are easily understandable.

• +2 1

Dear @Aimen Khan the reason behind is that people don't know about rules and regulations of the platform. The beginner section provides great knowledge about cryptocurrency and about the platform. 

There is no such reason to spend time only in the bigginer section but i think we can learn the basic information in the bigginer section that's why most of new members spend their most time in the bigginer section 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Aimen Khan said:

I have seen that so many people like to work on this section.They used to make posts and do comments here.This section contain more posts than the other.

My question is that Is there any specific reason behind this,why people mostly used to come here?

Dear you are right  many people use this session because on this session posts are easy and many of people don't have any knowledge about other session due to this.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a very normal thing .. So now we visited any forum for competition, we will find that all forums have a beginners section very effective and much more than the rest of the forums .. The explanation is because everyone tries to help the beginners here, especially since the number of new members increases day by day

It's the best section for starting our work. I also started my journey from here and most of the members are active on this section. Because we can gain every basic knowledge of crypto-talk on this forum and also posts get more reactions than any other section. Hope this comment helped you a bit,

I think generally individuals are took their beginning from novice segment on the grounds that as another comer this is best gathering for learning it gives you essential information about work and you can without much of a stretch comprehend the work and after this you can go to different discussions

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you that all new members go to beginning section first because it first find the rules of group .and other reason is that that there are many posts share here and it's easy for new members to get cryptocurrency easy 

This section is amazing and have all that necessary info required for any beggnier to start over. And more importantly this section have the knowledge about whole forum and have maximum number of finest topics and discussions. 

The reason people use this part more is because they try to help other people. When people help beginners, they can gain more reputation. Also, since this part is more active, everyone is writing here.

Hello everyone, the beginners section gets the necessary information to get to know the world of cryptocurrencies, that is why it is the most visited section, there is very good information that allows you to understand the other sections of the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 2

There is lots of topics in the beginner section that's why everyone is coming to this section 

This section is best section of this platform because we start our journey from this section on this platform 

Every new comers after joining this platform came to this section for learning about this platform and crypto world

we can also help newbie with the help of this section 

• +1 1

The reason for this is that there are many people who register in the forum on a daily basis, as they enter this section to view the posts and publish topics as well

Since as we can see this section is very good for the new people who enter here in this forum they only have to see very good publications from very expert people I wish them good luck friends who just do a good job.

With the volatile world of crypto, I think everyone has a feeling of being just Newbie, so everyone comes to this section to discuss together when have unknown issues.
Experienced members also come to this section regularly to help new members, I think that makes the CryptoTalk community powerful.

The beginners section represents each member who wants to learn about cryptocurrencies and how to work with them. In this section there are a lot of inquiries, ideas and topics related to cryptocurrencies and work in the forum.

In my opinion, it is the most active section than others, and here members are established and trained on their work, and new topics are published daily, making you relate more to this section.

• +1 1

Because everyone starts from the new beginners section and it takes a long time to go to the other sections because the questions in the beginners section are easy.

• +2 1

This section is for everyone, so beginners can work in this section, and old members can work as well. As for the rest of the departments, a person must be sufficiently experienced to be able to work in it.

My dear it is necessary to guide us a junior as seniors they have to work continuesly and thet have to work consistenccy and beginers first of all they have to do first hundred oost and than they have to do there daily hundred post and fifty reacts on other person post ok good by thank you so much.