Don't focus only on earning, focus on creating good quality topics. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

Don't focus only on earning, focus on creating good quality topics.

This idea is very important
We have to gain the necessary experience and raise important topics before thinking of financial gain.
You are right and thank you for this wonderful speech.

Yes, my friend most of us work here to make money. But that doesn't mean we're publishing publications just to make money without thinking about it.

You can make money through useful and positive publications and this comes to you with a good reputation 

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I agree with you on this topic, and I find some people random publishing in order to earn money and we are here also in order to earn money and to focus on benefiting and learning. We must focus on this forum and learn hard. Thank you.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, we must always strive to publish topics of value, importance and new that attract followers and work to gain a good reputation

You're right friend. If we are motivated towards earning, we are only focused towards that goal, and it may create a problem. Just like if a person is totally into earning, he might be creating topics, just for the sake of profit and would fail to deliver quality contents in the forum, as of which he/she may end up getting negative reactions or warning points for low quality posts in the forum.

Before starting to create topics, we must focus on the following things:

Rules for posting new posts:

1. Copy and paste is prohibited even with a link to the source.

2. It is prohibited to create duplicate topics. Check out the section before posting.

3. The topic title should be informative, and speak one or two words, which increases the content of the content.

4. Start the topic name with a capital letter.

You are right, if we only want to get money, then we will write unhelpful comments and we may get a negative reputation or the officials will delete them, so whoever makes money also we have to write useful topics and comments

• +4 1

People are here only for money, but some of them work hard, passion and tire to create a publication of great value and useful to everyone, and some of them write letters only to fill the publication and this is very wrong because the publication may help and teach others who are less experienced

1 minute ago, saraanna396 said:

A good recommendation and a truth for everyone, we all know about it, but few implement it. In fact, hundreds of topics are creating words only without meaning and without benefit. In order to gain, we have to raise the topics and improve the quality of the content of our writing.

My dear @saraanna396 I am in agreement, and we have seen that most members as me and maybe you and many more have managed to become better in writting with time. We were making mistakes but I think that most of the posts I have read and the replies I have given were always helping and giving the extra information on the posts that was what comments and discussion is about. 

I hope too that everyone will be like this, and not only post to fill the daily posts for the campaign quests.

Hello friend, I agree with you. In my little time in this forum, I have seen that many topics are useless or are repeated. We must strive to be original and creative, to upload a useful publication for all members.

Dear members, Your work is the one who expresses your potential, so my dear friend, you have to give all attention to the post you are writing and focus on creating an important topic that people like, and do not care about reputation, because when you create a wonderful post it will be to get evaluation automatically

• +2 1

Dear Friend! There is no harm of focusing on both, eventually we are here to earn money, but there is a big difference between someone who is spamming to be paid and someone who is making effort to write good stuff. 

You are right, my friend, I come across some frequent posts on a daily basis and do not contain topics that attract my attention or information useful to me, as well as many will consider them.
So I hope those who are only looking for money will research well and focus on creating good publications and thus they will get the money without pursuing it.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend..
Your focus on making money only leads to a decline in the quality of the topics, thus a decrease in the quality of the responses due to a lack of understanding of the content of the topic at hand, in addition to gaining a bad reputation ...
So you should focus on learning and knowledge first, money last.

For your topic to be useful, high-quality and engaging in a supportive reader.

Yes, my friend, your words are in place. We have to believe that our reason for being here is to learn and not just to make money. We have to offer help and advice to others so that we can write useful posts for everyone, and the profits will definitely arrive.

This is true in any work we do. We have to focus on the quality of the work and the material gain will be directly proportional to the quality that our work is on.
If we do our work well and appropriately, we will receive a lot of money

Knowledge is more important than money in itself, as the forum gives money in exchange for useful publications only, but as a personal responsibility, we have to think carefully before creating a post and making the posts distinctive and of greater value in order to promote the forum. 

This is a wonderful talk, my friend. I agree with you. If the person’s goal is to earn money, I do not expect that he will succeed in his work because this platform teaches him and through which you can greatly increase your knowledge, besides earning the

Your words are correct my friend, this is what we must do because posts that have no value are deleted and no one evaluates them, so do not waste your time on posts that have no value, you have to help spread the culture of cryptocurrencies in this forum and learn from each other in a dynamic way And effective so that we can all benefit either through mutual experience or profit.

In any case, when you publish a topic that does not contain useful information regarding cryptocurrencies, you will not You will not get the support and good reputation from the members and therefore you will not get the gains that you expected, so you have to create important interesting topics for all members in order to get the profit that you aim for.

• +3 1

These are really important recommendations and all members should take them into account, as we have recently noticed an increase in the number of random and useless topics, and it is our duty towards the forum to raise its level by publishing only useful and distinctive topics, and not just publishing them to complete our daily tasks only.

I agree with you. We have to focus on the quality of the topic and not just the gain. Because a good topic will get more points and thus more profit. We must focus on acquiring knowledge before material matters.

We have joined this forum to seek knowledge related to crypto currency and I think this has been a wonderful forum for me so far. It provides us knowledgeable, informative and valuable posts. No doubt, this forum also bring some money .So, it is kind of benefit from every aspect.

• +2 1

My friend some people earn money on crypto by disobey the rules and regulations. They earn money through bad method. They cheat and gain reputation with the help of wrong method. I suggest you to only write good post and earn money with honestly.

Yes friends, our focus should be only on our topics and should be on their creations, our efforts should be that our topic is very successful and full of knowledge .There are many ways to earn money, but our topic is very important to create a configuration based on creation.