Don't focus only on earning, focus on creating good quality topics. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

Don't focus only on earning, focus on creating good quality topics.

This is what I do I try to gather a large amount of information to formulate a good topic for discussion I liked the discussion and participation in this forum so as soon as I write I will win

Yes I am agree with your point of view .This plate forum is not only for earning .Many person are earning here .They do not post any new idea .

This is true, money is not everything, money goes, but knowledge stays with you for life. Focus on knowledge and make money at the same time.

Yes I agree with you mate, we shouldn't focus on earning but we should focus on creating a good quality posts so that we will keep earning reputations from the members of the forum. But if we focus on earning we won't concentrate on creating a useful posts.

In the forum, one should not think about making money because this thinking is not correct, let us make our goal to gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies before making money

I think it's okay if we focused on both, because making money might be an incentive for many people to start working real hard,but I agree that learning is so much more important,I mean you can make more money in the future.

My dear friend, yes, you are right. We should not stop only when publishing comments. We must put forward our thoughts by creating topics related to the encrypted currency forum and gain a good reputation on topics whose content is purposeful and values. I really agree that we should strive to learn first before we think about earning money

• +4 1

Certainly, the topics presented should be useful and have meaningful ideas that can be interacted with and gain both knowledge and money at the same time

I agree with the vision, my friend, that the information and knowledge that is presented through the publications is the basis of work in this forum. If the topic does not provide any information to the members or is not clear enough to understand it, it will be deleted or it will get a little reputation. Focus on the topic that you want to raise and explain it in an understandable and clear format. Then you will get  Reputation and more profit.

• +4 1

I think that the main goal of the forum is to gain information and exchange experiences about cryptocurrencies, and this is what you should focus on, and earning and paying for what we write will come automatically.

You have the right to what you say.  The important thing at the beginning is learning and enriching our curiosity and our minds with useful, varied, and easy-to-understand information that is uncomplicated, and then comes thinking about profits.  Positive evaluation is very important to raise the level of the forum more and more.

Mostly members are come on this platform only for earning the money but you are saying right that we should focus on creating good and quality posts for this platform because this platform provides us good amount of money for our work so we should work honestly on this platform if we want to get good amount of money. 

Well, I agree with you on this .. that the topic that we present for mere profit will be completely weak .. I hope that the readers will write a new, strong and useful topic in order to get money as we get great knowledge .. I wish good luck to everyone.

I agree with you, my friend, it is good to focus on your work and create content that benefits everyone here, and do not take this platform as a gain of money, but rather for knowledge and knowledge as well, science and knowledge will earn you double money and I noticed that most of us here are posting for money and not for science

• +1 1

Quote of the day!

If every person learnt this type of ethics our Society becomes more and more beneficiary.So please focused on it for succeeding in life.This paya important role.

Yeah, i am also agee with your point of view. We not only focus on earning we also try to make good quality post. If you make good quality post than yiu will get good reputation at this forum. So always try to write informative topics. I hope yiu will understand my point of view. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

Certainly, we must always remember that the forum is mainly with an educational purpose. Therefore, we must always participate with useful topics and we do not rely only on the number of posts to achieve profits. Learn hard and provide benefits to others.

• +1 1

In this forum we should not only focus on earning.  But we should pay attention while creating different and unique topics ,We must create meaningful and useful topics .so, that other members can gain knowledge and it will help them to reach their goals ,thank you

Yeah i think we not only try to focus on earning. We should also try to focus to make good quality post. We should try to write informative topic. If we write informative post it will help others and also we can gain good reputation at this forum easily.

I think we only try to focus on our post. Lots of people in earning more write useless post. They have lots of mistake in their post.we can earn at this plateform if we write good quality post. You can also gain good reputation and prizes if you make good post.

Have a good day, my friend
  I agree with you, but unfortunately most of us focus on earning due to the current economic situation, which leads to the devaluation of the publications
We must focus on the content of the publications to raise our level of education in this field

Yes that's right we should focus on creating more informative and creative posts, if we create posts accordingly then we will automatically get the earnings. If we create it out of greed we will end up creating unnecessary posts. So our goal should be creating good topics and to earn more.

Hello my friend
We must work hard and perseverance in order to reach our ambition
Profits come, but science does not come all the time, so we must learn, research and explore areas of cryptocurrencies in order to gain knowledge in order to develop ourselves and advance step by step to the path of success, so the more you learn, the greater your profit.

• +2 1

Hello friend.. I strongly agree with you. We must exchange cultural, technological and cognitive content and improve the skill of participation in order to get the good benefit of this site and for all subscribers and for ourselves at the same time. thank you all my friends and brothers

You are right, dear. We have to create publications with useful content to please the reader and in turn give us a positive reputation to avoid responding to repeated topics to avoid deletion and good luck

• +3 1