Good Earning Idea in Crypto World - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Good Earning Idea in Crypto World

We cannot always using the free money as our source of extra income, some will end eventually, those free money website, that is. So having another skills such as trading, mining or something else that you could call skill or talent works too, is a good thing. I learn trading since a year ago, so that I can't always depend on airdrops or any other paying apps and others.

• +1 1

If you want to earn a good amount money by doing trading and exchange then you must gain knowledge about how it works fast, asks as many people as possible about their ideas of trading, watch youtube videos etc.

Yes,  you are right.  We need to learn for professionalism here in cryptocurrency market. In this competition era, who is more skillful earns better money.

I accede with every word you obtain said. The superlative excellent in cryptoworld is studying and knowledge about trading. Faucets, cryptogames, betting sites, unvarying cryptotalk, they every single one are to stop incompletely but trading is the real work. 

I have observed that buying and holding coins yields more profit than day trading, provided you are holding a strong coin and not a weak one.

At first thank you for sharing this important information. Still now we are work in this forum and earn bitcoin satoshi. Then we can sell them and earn more money

We can easily earn money in crypto by any websites but if you want make more profit in short time then i would like to suggest you that if you have money to invest then go for trading because trading is safe and can earn money more.

Every one who know about internet want to earn money . Crypto is good idea to earn money through this fourm  . Because that is easy to earn mone u to work here  .  You can here share is own idea  .  To earn money to share idea . And crypto is big fourm 

Good earnings hmmmm sounds good soooo in crypto world in front of me I just found one and only way of earnings is comment section or others I don't know;-)'......

Yes trading is one of the good way of earning but for this you have to invest in crypto or earn crypto then you can go for trading. Afterall its a smart way of earning but you need to have wide Knowledge about market.   

• +1 1

totally agree with you 
you can use this site to collect some capital and start trading but you need to be patient 
and learn when to trad and when to hold 

On 12/31/2019 at 5:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

Yes i am with you, giving time is the answer but also learning is hard not all what we see is full. we need also to pay to learn...

If You Are Searching For A Long Time For A Paying Site Then You Are Working On A Legit Site Which Pays Absolutely For Your Work In Crypto Currency Or Bitcoins Which Can Be Used Further.

You are right, learning in different field in business is bmvery important like research how to do strategic planning in order to be productive. 

I agree with every word you have said. The best  in cryptоworld is studying and learning about trading. Faucets, cryptogames, gambling sites, even cryptotalk, they all are to stay partially but trading is the actual wоrk.

im also searching about legal crypto that pays to the exact..and the time that im joined here i found a one that pays and earning bitcoin in just posting here that was a good earning idea in crypto world..

Yes it is an good idea. People can earn money very easily. Also people get knowledge from this site.  You can make more money in less time.  It is a very good side income    

2 hours ago, maybs999 said:

You are right, learning in different field in business is bmvery important like research how to do strategic planning in order to be productive. 

But life is short you cant learn everythng, there are things that needs to be done, better learn what is necessary.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

Three months are not enough to acquire professional skills to trade profitably. Perhaps three years and a lot of studying might help. This is about trading in daily basis with leverage in various markets. It is statistically proven that the odds are against traders, since at least 75% of traders are losing money. I've even heard from professional traders that they are looking for an opportunity to quit and start something else as they fear their profits will vanish if they keep it going.

First i also have not enough knowledge about crypto but in slowly i am learning about tradings and its benefit how we can earn profit by hold coin and in many ways.  Now i am just work in this site and do trading.

The good earning tip is staying left from impossible offers. too having patience in both and every sites. being paid every one sorts of realization for exacting websites and investing in a healthy way.

30 minutes ago, Jay8 said:

in the forum you can only earn 3 dollars with the current rate of bicoin. the other means is by checking the airdrops and icos which are surely of value

crypto world is a great platform for individuals to make money without making any investments.in my opinion you should learn about trading it really helps a person to obtain great profit after very little investment.

It is so easy to earn money in crypto.  You have to just post 30 comment everyday and you will be able to earn money like $1.  

Iam in crypto for two years and I use so many sites and free faucet and many earning apps also, but I can't earn much amount so I think to swift in trading, because trading is the best source to earn in short period buying and selling also good but trading is good option, and start learning in crypto talk so I gain some knowledge, its help me.