Good Earning Idea in Crypto World - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Good Earning Idea in Crypto World

Yes you are right. When I started my Crypto career, I'm searching only best way to earn Bitcoin from faucets, mining, and others websites but 4 month ago I realized trading is very important to earn bitcoin or others coin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Yeah i am agree with you brother. Learning good skills will never you disappoint whole life. You are right that its better to earn by struggling with you hard work and good skills other than searxhing free money.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Well in producing something we have to be more diligent in increasing our ability to get more what we want in the crypto world, so I think in my personal perspective.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

The good earning tip is staying away from impossible offers. Also having patience in each and every sites. Getting all sorts of knowledge for particular websites and investing in a right way.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2 minutes ago, Amirul5 said:

Everyone in the crypto world wants to make a good amount of income.I hope many days I will do a good amount of income from the crypto world but I can't find any good project so I would request everyone to help me a little to make good income

There are many ways to earn. Just have patience. I was also struggled to vet earning many years but i could not found any decent earning. But i did not loose hope and keep struggling and now i have got so many opportunities for free earning whether it was in small rewards but i have

• +1 3
  • +3 1

53 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

yeah mate,, agreed.. I totally Agree with you. Learning should be the first priority to earn a good amount of money... Without learning one person can not directly start earning... If one has done proper research and gain knowledge it wont be difficult for him to earn... most of us do this mistake to directly want to earn without learning

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I personally like this way of earning because you get the dual benefit of price appreciation for holding good crypto coins plus the additional reward as dividends for staking the coins.it is my favorite way of earning in cryptocurrency world.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes that's what i mean to say that there are bundle of opportunities in digital world. and we remain searching in free money, in which we wasted our precious time. 

• +3 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

That's right, we need dedication and focus to get better life. People has tendency to change strategy or dump it when not success, fix is the real answer. Focus need to reach our realistic target should be done as plan. Really good post and appreciate that.

• +3 1

smart way of earning through cryptocurrencies is to buy and hold cryptocurrencies that pay you dividends. There are many some great cryptocurrencies that pay you a fair share just for holding them and you are not even required to stake them, especially in a wallet. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

crypto is very good earning source you need knowledge about crypto currencies for best earning you can earn trouogh airdrops or trading and many ways available

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

The most important thing here is that you learn through selfstudy or by learning from others and then you apply them to acquire some experiences. Without these things, it is hard to earn especially in this kind of business.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Yes, if we do not make good income decisions in the crypto world, then we need to complete a three month or six month course.  From then on but we can earn money by working online.  So we have to get a good education and from then on I can earn good money all my life.

• +3 1

Yes everyone needs skills at work. Today free things are always looking for, but is this forever going to work and we always hope for that. While anticipating we must prepare the self-skills needed by many people, so we can work later.

• +3 1

Yes,of course you are right huge earnings in crypto world. If spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills which can help in earning.

• +3 1

Currently it is very difficult to earn Bitcoin for free but the amount you can earn is much less.If you want to earn more Bitcoin, you must be trading and have a lot of knowledge about trading.If you have more knowledge about trading you can earn Bitcoin faster.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

If you want to free earn without investment good earn way is doing signature campaign Bitcointalk forum which is pay weekly btc.But if you want to earn by your money best way is trading,ICO investment.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In the crypto world, various people are making money through outsourcing freelancing.  And there are many people who are getting huge sums of money each month but they have completed a course.  So if we have also completed such courses, we will be able to earn a lot of money.  This is to complete our largest Idea Vibrant course.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Collecting free bitcoin is difficult, tiring, and a waste of time like that. For me, I prefer to learn a skill in the Internet such as programming, than to waste my time in bitcoin faucets  or collect it in Satoshi.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If you want to earn money through the crypto currency then the earning through this platform is not so difficult.You can earn money by writing posts in cryptotalk, BY trading in the coins. Or by stakking the coins. and many other methods

• +3 1

For someone like, for someone you need to spend a little time to learn the skill of cryptocurrencies and find out what blockchain is like. 

I think the easiest way to earn free is to post bitcoin earnings I am currently posting on this site. If you want to earn more, spend less of your free time on Airdrop And with the bounty we can make a good amount of income, but in this case you also have to participate regularly in all these free projects and you have to do some work according to their rulesTo the free