Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samtamer

Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk

In this forum, we can improve our English well because the main language we use here is English, so our work here is tantamount to learning more for those who do not master the English language.

Right you are my mate. I don't spent one month yet on this forum but in this short time I learned many vocabularies and became more careful about grammar and developed my communication skills. That means a lot for me. Thanks to cryptotalk. 

Yes, of course, you are conversing on a daily basis about a specific topic, for example, about coding in the English language, so you are practicing the language .. and the language in general is taught by practice, it is the butter of learning languages .. I think that this forum helps very much in developing speaking and writing skills in english.

You are absolutely right my dear friend in Cryptotalk forum, One of the reason why I do love to spend more time in the forum is, Cryptotalk forum rebuild my writing skills and improve my English speaking, it's my gladly record to be part of Cryptotalk forum member.

Yes mate, you are absolutely right. We are blessed to be a part of this great forum. Because it hâs a lot of benefits. Because by working on this forum, we can improve our English as well. We can earn good money and learn many things about cryptocurrencies. 

Yes this is very important and impressive topic because we all know crypto world is helping us in many ways one of the important thing is improving english which we are doing as we are posting more here and feeling that our english skills are increasing by writing comments also.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, you're absolutely right to say it. Cryptotalk is a great platform for learning to write and read English. When you're having discussions with people, your language level increases, which is great. Besides, you're increasing knowledge and science, and they're good things, too.

10 minutes ago, Beroo7 said:

Exactly my friend, this is what happened to me. My mother tongue is Arabic, but through my attempt to participate in the forum, my English has become strong and I notice grammatical errors. Thank you.

Welcome my friend, my language is also Arabic, and I am very happy to deal with others in this forum because every day I expand my experience on cryptocurrencies and gain grammar skills

I have been working in this forum for some time and working in this forum for some time, I have improved my English a lot because it has improved my English grammar a lot. I am able to develop my English grammar day by day working on Cryptotalk...   

Of course, and this is what I like most about the forum is that thanks to him, my English has become strong and is getting better every day. I have had weak expressions, but now no, on the contrary, I have been able to write and read.

• +2 1

For people who are from different countries, this is a great way to learn and improve their understanding of a specific language, so it is important if someone from another person is reading to try to write in a practical way so that this kind of people feel comfortable to be in this forum and better understand what you wrote and we want to convey.

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit on cryptotalk we can gain knowledge and  an improve our skills

On 2/2/2021 at 11:18 PM, samtamer said:

One of the most advantages that we can earn from this platform is that we can reach higher level in reading and writing skills in English ( and in Russian if someone is interested in that language too) because now we are reading many comments and posts and trying to react on them in good way and that needs of course giving more attention to not making mistakes and being more careful about the grammars as well .

Yes its wonderful to be there. Because personally i have observed one thing. If you Read something or anything. You will remember some of it. And this will helo you for yoir future. And crypto talk forum alows you to do this. Because the more you are a good reader the more you can become a good learner.  And this habbit can become a permanent habbit by adopting simple tricks. 

Like giving small enjoyment after completion on your little tasks.

In that you are right friend, being every day writing and reading in English improves our command of the language in gigantic proportions, because every day it is as if we go to university classes to learn and we must polish our skills in the language, it is It is true that many of us here do not handle it quite well, but with the daily English classes we are already experts.

• +1 1

Thank you for this participation, my dear friend, really. There are many advantages offered by the forum. One of these advantages and benefits is the development of our language skills, whether by writing or reading. We must learn as much as possible from the forum and gain valuable information, and our goal is not to earn money only

• +4 1

15 minutes ago, Carmelo Lames said:

In that you are right friend, being every day writing and reading in English improves our command of the language in gigantic proportions, because every day it is as if we go to university classes to learn and we must polish our skills in the language, it is It is true that many of us here do not handle it quite well, but with the daily English classes we are already experts.

@Carmelo Lames The forums, as well as the chat are very good places to learn other languages, at least to write it and to read it because to speak it is another thing, those that we have the Spanish as mother tongue have an opportunity here to learn English and even Russian if we do not propose them, although the Russian is more difficult because our keyboards are different as for the letters, but there are words that we can read them of so much translating them, a method that has served me is to try to write without translator and later to verify where I am mistaken to correct, it has given me results, greetings.

Of course, this is a good feature, the English language is a universal language and we must learn it, and through this forum we can learn it well. When I joined the forum, I struggled at first because I did not know much about this language, but now I know it completely, and I did not make mistakes in my writing

Hello friend, yes, this is really good. The language is really improving. This is a good thing. Learning is the basis of this forum. Thank you for your time

Exactly, in this site our English can improve a lot if we work hard, and our Russian language can also be improved in case we are interested in this language.

• +2 1

I first came to this forum to earn money. But later I realized that I am gaining more knowledge than coming here.  So I accepted that it is a platform from which both knowledge and money can be fully realized together.

Through this forum we can earn a lot of things. One of these things is improving our English and correcting mistakes grammatically through continuous writing and continuous reading of publications. I am really happy to be in this wonderful forum

• +1 1

This is a kind platform, in which you can learn alot. You are learing here on each step. So by commenting or by way of writing posts your writing skills and english us improved with time. This platform may improve your skills. It improves your english and grammer too.

Yes, my friend here, we can improve our English and benefit a lot.

And it also increases the speed of our writing on mobile devices or computers

Crybtotalk Very useful and useful to him to learn English 

Thanks to him, my English is getting a little better. 

And I want to follow it so that my English is good.

• +1 1

Agree 😊 Am a student of English department and learning English new words and improving vocabulary is a part of my studies and working over here is helping me a lot. Every day am i get to improve more and more. That is why am happy that i got a chance to work on this plate form.

This is true The majority of the members here suffer from this problem and they are forced to learn the language and its grammar in order to move through the work smoothly and easily without experiencing trouble and problems.

• +2 1

Yes, anyone can improve his English in this forum if he reads the posts and knows the meanings of unknown words for him, and also writes posts in English, and this makes him master the English language within a short period.