Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samtamer

Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk

Yes my dear your question is very good after joining in cryptotalk you hve to improve your basic communications skills and your writing skills is improve and your englush is very fast and you hve to become a good reader and earned alot of money ok good by thank you so much take care.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is what I always say, as we in Cruptotalk always learn several things at the same time..and we know that these days the English language is an essential thing in our life as it has become the universal language that the world loves to speak! So we have a great opportunity to develop our language by participating in the forum

• +3 1

I am student of master in English literature.and use this site.i am very Satisfied.Becouse,This site give more benefits.its bring the knowledge and improve my confidence skills and experience.Am very glad to work on crypto because its my improving English language.and my grammar faults correction correct slowly slowly

To starting with, I have developed my English language since I came to this platform, my Mother tongue was sick without any kind of support at the moment, but now, after a long time reading and talking to others, I have mastered my English. Yeah, through reading and posting on the website, a successful cryptotalk forum raises our level of English throughout the forum.

Indeed the crypto talk discussion assist you with improving your english and furthermore the composing abilities which is very valuable for the clients to contend the world and know about the things.

You are right dear, there are a lot of chance to learning english very welly. Because it is an English based site where if you want to work then you have to remain minimum skills about English. After entering here as a member it it possible for you to improve your English skills gradually day by day.                   

Yes, my friend, the work here increases us an increased scientific capacity, and therefore we derive what we get from the good information regarding the forum from writing and translating it, and therefore we will have good scientific experience. Thank you for this site as it provides us with a high literary capacity.

Obviously we can improve in english for writing and reading because most of the time we are in here with English topic and English  replies. We can also discuss with anyone and improve our communication skill in English    

Hello everyone, cryptotalk is a very complete platform, where we can get many benefits, in this forum, where one of the main languages is English, and is the one I use to write my posts and comments, I consider that this work has helped me to improve my writing and reading, as I am every day in the forum, and as the saying goes, practice makes perfect.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Sweet my friend, by participating in this forum, you can learn English intelligently, as over time you can master it well and comfortably.

Hello friends have a good day yes we learn English on this platform because all we write and read many posts in  English on this platfor through this platform we gain knowledge and earn money  and we dose not loss our experience and knowledge this is  search a great platform

Yes your are correct and I am agree with you the crypto platform for the best of learning and improving our English because there are many tips and different topics and you read the content and comments then you know the word correctly. 

• +1 1

In this era, which totally advanced modern era and english is international language, that reveals the important of this language. Cryptotalk forum is providing the medium for those who need to improve their english. If someone have some excellent skills of any type but he does not know how to communicate, his skills will be useless. English language is the key for communication and communication is the key to sell your skills in order to earn money. So it is the best platform proving the base to improve english by reading post and writing posts.

Yes , I think crypto is very good in English reading or writing and speaking by this forum. So if we face problem to where our opinion in English then we can learn English.

Yeah,thats right. Here we can learn many things and also earn some money by doing some task.Also we get some extra things like we can improve our English written skill which is very great for us. 

You are right mate. Writing and reading in cryptotalk forum will improve you English language writing and speaking skills. People who are not from English speaking countries has really improved by working on this platform. 

This is so true, writing and reading topics in English every day will significantly improve your language and makes you more fluent , meaning that it will be so much easier for you to express what you mean , the words just come to your mind, and this is an additional advantage of being a Cryptotalk member.

• +1 1

Yes, it is true. My English developed as soon as I started reading posts, trying to understand them, then responding to them and avoiding spelling and grammatical errors when writing comments. Thanks  to Cryptotalk platform for the knowledge that give us and make money.

It is really an amazing experience for me , At the very first day I was very slow and know I am seeing a perfect change in my  vocabulary and also in typing. 

Of course my dear friend. This is one of the most important advantages and things enjoyed by this forum, which is that it increases our skill in the English language. And our vocabulary and vocabulary becomes clearer. And understood by everyone.

Regardless of our feelings of love to learn a new language or not ... It is very necessary to learn the English language, as it is the most widely spoken language in the world in addition to being very easy.
I advise everyone to learn it as soon as possible.