Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samtamer

Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk

Yes, and I also felt a great improvement in my English thanks to the practice of reading and writing here, so I advise everyone, especially beginners, to interact in the forum to improve their language and increase their knowledge

Yes, the forum helps you to strengthen your English language because it is necessary that anything you post be linguistically and grammatically correct, but there are no mistakes at first, but you must strengthen yourself to avoid it in the next times.

I am working at this plate forum .I am at learning stage .This is the best plate forum where you can learn and than remove L .It's also imrove your English and grammer .So going in different section read the all the contents feed it you will get benefit .

That is true amd i improved my english skills through the using of this site especially the wiriting and the reading skills and i also love the russian languague but i did not try yet.

• +1 1

It's from factors that make me continue in working here.. cause I like English language in all my life and I wish I have a job depending on this beautiful language..By reading the ideas of the members and writing our reply on it, we surely be more efficient in the skills of language.

On 2/3/2021 at 12:18 AM, samtamer said:

One of the most advantages that we can earn from this platform is that we can reach higher level in reading and writing skills in English ( and in Russian if someone is interested in that language too) because now we are reading many comments and posts and trying to react on them in good way and that needs of course giving more attention to not making mistakes and being more careful about the grammars as well .

Although Cryptotok is a Russian website, it is widespread around the world.  Here people from all over the world can work in English  Here we read and replay tips and posts in English.  This will definitely improve our English skills.

My partner and I accept an individual. The particular crypto discusses community forum provides plenty of great positive aspects as well as the finest that is always to increase our Language terminology as the perform the following is completed employing this kind of terminology and besides aids us all a whole lot inside other items. This kind of community forum can be a possibility that will not duplicate due to the fact we all acquire employing that.

That's right, working in CryptoTalk increases English language skills because we read many topics and posts daily and learn a lot of terms and words and thus knowledge increases in reading and writing in English, I benefited a lot from this matter.

Hello friend yes I want to tell you that we can easily improve ourEnglish and we can also improve our writing skills by using trip to talk in that way because number of people are here for sharing their information with us we can read their content and we can also write our own content

• +3 1

Since I joined this forum, my way of thinking about answering topics has improved. My English has improved, and I am avoiding typos.

On 2/2/2021 at 11:18 PM, samtamer said:

One of the most advantages that we can earn from this platform is that we can reach higher level in reading and writing skills in English ( and in Russian if someone is interested in that language too) because now we are reading many comments and posts and trying to react on them in good way and that needs of course giving more attention to not making mistakes and being more careful about the grammars as well .

Yes you are right dear this is the big advantage of this forum that through it we can also improve our English but it depend upon us that many members are not focusing on the English and they are not writing good so we should improve because we have to do our work in English.

I agree with you. 

This forum develops our Writing and language skills in English or Russian by discussing with members and writing responses to those topics so that we can create a completely error-free post

I am University student before joining this forum I had little bit problem in writing and speaking in English but after joining this forum I have made my English strong.For me this is wonderful platform which we learn a lot things and also as well as we earn money from this forum. O feel lucky to here this wonderful platform where you can earn and learn in both way.

• +4 1

Hello my dear friend.  Knowledge experience is gained by working on the platform and English language skills can be acquired.  The English language improved.  We improve the English language by writing English and earning money by working on this platform is improving everything on both sides of the data collection.  Thanks.

Yes, my friend, you are right. This forum helps us develop our English language. I have started to learn new terms and phrases in the English language and I am trying to develop my skills in the language by reading the posts and responding to them in English.

yes you are right to talk is the best and good platform for learning and earning in the same time if you get experience from here then you can survive here for a long time period and you are handsome in come from here

Choose the best subject to describe,

In this forum we read different people's opinions and thoughts, yes we learn in this forum how to share different ideas with different people and create different topics. It is now my English improved I can easily write and read it. So thanks for that. 

On 2/2/2021 at 12:18 PM, samtamer said:

@samtamer Hell there

That's 100% true English can be easier more than ever when we practice it on this platform. Cryptotalk is just keeps us learning and benefiting at the same time and that's actually what's making us keep on doing this and posting and commenting an this beautiful Forum.

You must be my English is very good so you can understand the content of publications, and look your opinion in the comments because this is important.
You have to write simple and easy words so that everyone can understand them 
Break a leg.

• +3 1

By reading and writing in this Platform in English, our skills in this language are always evolving and become better and we also get a large stock of new vocabulary and also improve our rules skills and we can also write well.

Edited by Boshra

You are right as we work at the forun in English so we have to deal with English every time either we create posts or read other's content. It definitely helps us to improve our English writing and reading skills that is an additional benefits for all of us.

From my experience,it have been a great journey regarding learning. I have improved a lot of my English skills since I spend time here. It's a excellent platform for improving your English writting and reading skill.Ibam enjoying working here and learning many things which can help me later.You we all enjoying our quality time with the forum

Yes i am strongly agree with you .we can enhance our writing and speaking skills in english .Here we interact with people who are good at english and from.there we learn most of things .And by reading other replies,we can improve our skills in english .

Certainly working in the forum helps us improve our English . I know English a little bit but I didn't use it much . But after working on the forum, I used it every day . Which helped me to significantly improve my English.

• +3 1