Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samtamer

Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk

Hello Sidiki, how are you? I hope you are well. I agree with you very much, especially that the English language has become a global language of circulation and we need it a lot in practical life and in this forum we use the English language a lot and this will help us learn it more

You are right, one of the rules of this forum is to stay away from spelling mistakes, and this will help us a lot to improve our English, especially the grammar in it. We also talk with a lot of people who are different from us. So, the English language is a way of communicating between us

• +1 1

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes my friend, this product gives us a lot of opportunities. The first time I joined this forum I thought it would not only earn us money but over time I discovered that the forum gives us a lot. If we go deeper into this forum, we will see that it gives us knowledge, which is the basis of everything. This forum taught me the importance of time and we must organize our time and not waste a minute because time is like a sword if you do not cut it. And also lengthens our English. It makes us make money. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

Yes my dear friend your totally right this forum help us to improve our English skills of writing and reading. This forum is very helpful for the students ton improve their English skills. So, for better skills and for gaining more skills keep working hard on this forum and also read others comments for gaining more knowledge.

Yea English is most important to use cryptotalk because no other language is allowed here I think Russian language is also use but mostly English is used which everyone can understand and write. If someone can't write and read English he should learn about English don't try to copy others post. It will not good for him.

Yes my dear friend as i have started working here it has increased my communication skills and also my English also.

Yes, I agree with you because this is a good practice to read and write here in English language. On daily basis, we come across many topics where we read them and also share our views on it. It is not only building our vocabulary but also increasingly our communication skills as well. So, this forum is helping us alot in so many ways.

This platform have giving the members so many opportunities and one of the opportunity is the opportunity the members of this platform are giving to create post that will be useful and informative in other to learn how to construct a very good and correct in improved the reading and writing skill of the members of this platform.

• +1 1

Yes, of course, this platform is an exporter to improve spoken and write skills in English because we publish daily publications and read other members. I think this forum is very important and useful for students because they can learn knowledge and information about encrypted currency and can also make money to meet their daily needs.

• +1 1

Am very glad to work on crypto because its my improving English language.and my grammar faults correction correct slowly slowlyCryptotalk forum rebuild my writing skills and improve my English speaking, it's my gladly record to be part of Cryptotalk forum memberso you are practicing the language .. and the language in general is taught by practice, it is the butter of learning languages. 

Yes, dear, a modern coded forum may very well be with our help in improving our standard English, because we are working here to publish posts and topics in the English language because our case is the rules of the forum and the officials in this forum are to publish posts exclusively in the English language if our official language is not The English language is translated by private translators for the English language, the English language in the departments of the English language, and entering the Russian language in general will lead to us negative evaluation, and they may warn us. We were not allowed to publish in the English language within the Russian section. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

By writing and reading the useful posts on the site, we can improve the skills of speaking in the English language in the event that it is not our primary language, which makes this site offer a lot of benefits for us.

One of the most significant benefits we can derive from this forum is the ability to improve our reading and writing skills in English (and Russian, if anyone is interested in that language as well), since we are now reading a large number of comments and posts and attempting to react appropriately, which necessitates, of course, paying more attention to not making mistakes and being more careful with the grammar.

Really this is very helpful and beneficial for all the members that we can improve our reading and writing skills on this platform which is really helpful for all the members of this platform because this platform provides us good amount of money for our work and also if we will get these types of benefits then this platform is really helpful for all of us. 

Absolutely,  cryptotalk is best platform for providing us knowledge and income both opportunities at the same time . 1 thing I like the most in this forum is that it improves my english by reading others comments and writing comments.  I recommend this forum to all students who want to gain more knowledge or skills  or income to meet daily expenses .

• +3 1

We can improve your English language level by being on this forum,
I am working on cryptocurrencies because it is my improved English and correcting grammar mistakes slowly.
We can improve our English and also make money and also improve self-confidence in writing and learning this forum is really good for us,
We are gaining a lot of knowledge here and gaining a lot of information from this platform

• +2 1

You are right.  As we work on this forum, our English has improved a lot.  Because we read the post and use English language to reply to it.  So then our English is much improved.

On 2/2/2021 at 8:18 PM, samtamer said:

One of the most advantages that we can earn from this platform is that we can reach higher level in reading and writing skills in English ( and in Russian if someone is interested in that language too) because now we are reading many comments and posts and trying to react on them in good way and that needs of course giving more attention to not making mistakes and being more careful about the grammars as well .

Yes, really. I agree with you that the forum strengthens our language and also our mind by writing publications and working to find appropriate words and ideas that are searched for extensively on the Internet

Yes, my friend, in this forum we develop our English language in a very significant and remarkable way, and in addition to that we gain money and knowledge
Really this forum is great and useful for everyone

Hello my friend, I really agree with you, because we as people who are interested in the world of cryptocurrencies and are working hard on this opportunity presented to us here in crypto talk and through practice, our language will definitely improve and we will pay attention to spelling or grammatical errors, and we must also support and help each other to strengthen this forum And continue it.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend .. Working here increases our linguistic and grammatical culture in the English language .. because we try to make our comments good and understandable so that we do not violate the rules and that is easy for the reader.

Anyone who is not fluent in the English language can learn the English language in the forum, as there are many posts in the forum that contain large amounts of important vocabulary in the English language.  We have to keep working on Crypto Talk and improve our English.

• +3 1

This is absolutely true. I have developed my skills in this language a lot since I entered this forum, and this is a great and very useful benefit to me, in addition to the various information that I get here in addition to the profit that I get. It is a really very useful forum.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, in addition to this, our method of communicating information is improving with time in this forum, not only that, and our skills in searching for information also improve, not only our language, and many of the benefits we can obtain if we realize it and our goal is not to get money only .

• +3 1