Blockchain courses is that worth? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Blockchain courses is that worth?

I saw a post on LinkedIn about block chain skills worth the the time and money put into it, and as more and more companies and leaders seeing how Crypto mysteriously shapes having funds

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it's worth it because we can get knowledge about blockchain, try to take the free course first. For Paid courses it is better to find information first, who knows we can learn it without having to pay 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 12/30/2019 at 12:03 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many on line courses about blockchain technology, join them you will become programmer, analyzer and developer. Never mind about the courses but do you think is worth to join it because some courses take high fee to join.

If you think short anything is worthless. People take courses to gain expertise. After that, he will work based on his expertise. So?

Some of the courses about blockchains are worth it but only if they are being sold or presented by persons with a lot of experience in this domain. Make sure you do some research on the seller before buying one of those courses 

Yes it is worth to join those course or program.it is te source of collecting the knowledge about the blockchain technology or else you have option as google searvh engine to collect the knowledge

all decisions are yours, if you want to be the developer of every crypto project. then you can join and if you are able to pay high then go ahead and really learn about it.

On 30.12.2019 at 13:03, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many on line courses about blockchain technology, join them you will become programmer, analyzer and developer. Never mind about the courses but do you think is worth to join it because some courses take high fee to join.

in fact, a lot of information lies on the surface of the Internet, the problem is that many do not know how to filter it and distribute it correctly in a training chain for myself, I’ll say one thing that is useful and to get training in the segment where your knowledge is weak is definitely the best investment in yourself!

Such courses are necessary depending on what a person wants to learn. If a person wants to be a regular user and know about cryptocurrencies superficially, I think such courses are not necessary.

• +4 1

On 12/30/2019 at 10:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Future will be more brighter than today for blockchain technologies. Bitcoin or crypto curremcies could managed to adopt or not but blockchain technologies would be definitely be adopted in near future by the world. And it is better to learn now about the core of blockchain technologies. 

On 25.01.2020 at 11:03, Davon said:

I agree with you mate. If i may allowed to suggest; i think Blockchain Technology should  not be online course only but should also be included in schools educational curriculum .

this is a very good idea about introducing into educational institutions, I know that in developed countries this section of training and acquaintance with cryptocurrencies is already practiced, in Japan.

Yes, I think they deserve the money and effort that is required on them because you will use them in the future if the blockchain actually becomes used.

• +2 1

Nowadays many company are getting upgraded and started using blockchain technology ,which make blockchain developers,blockchain engineer ,etc to get hire for a good amount of money to work for which is very good thing for people in blockchain technology.

Edited by Akasshh

I think one of the most powerful courses available in our current market is the blockchain development course, and I think everyone should learn because of technical advancement in the futureThe reason is that all kinds of activities will come out of this box and that is why I think this is the thing in the futur

On 12/30/2019 at 7:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything you need to know is literally free online. There are tons of free education on coding and blockchains. All the github code is open and free to browse and study. After you get trough that mountain of information. You could cosider if there's something that someone else can tutor you on.

• +1 1

Why recompense for courses if here are free options? If you pay, this does not ensure you superiority knowledge. And just you will establish could you repeat that? intelligence is constructive to you.

I think that having a deegree in blockchain technology will certainly raise chances of succeeding into landing a decent job in many fields. Blockchain technologies have started to intergrate into many aspects of finance and industries and educated people are in demand. The wages will surely be higher than other developers positions as well. I'm suggesting to coder friends I have to pay attention and expand into this technology as it has already grown in demand.

On 12/30/2019 at 6:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

yes and no.

yes, they are good if you want to learn more about blockchain and crypto currecnies

no if they ask you to pay something, because you can learn without paying anything since there a lot of youtube channels and a lot sites that help you have more knowledge about this topics for free

Blockchain technology is very powerful and a very Secure Technology and if anyone thinks I have done a very good job because I think that everything that is in the future will be fine And that's why I think we should all do this course because we can be more advanced and know the details about it

I think one of the strongest technologies might be blockchain technology, we should know about it and learn because it doesn't work in the field of cryptocurrency, but in the futureI think this kind of technology will be of great use when it comes to work, and that's why I think we should know about it.

Obviously blockchain and cryptocurrency courses are very useful if you are beginner and want to get started with crypto trading and exchanges.

• +4 1

Yep these courses are very good but are expensive.Such courses can make you   expert of this field.But these courses are expensive.

Yes"right,It is worth it if you are looking for information and just want theoretical knowledge about Blockchain.Blockchain technology is the best way to keep pace with it ever evolving..tnks

Invest on what yоu can. Investments on learning courses is usually wоrth it since its sоmething you'll backpack fоr life but confirm yоu do learn something frоm it and its fоllowed by your actiоns because that's when it'll be prоved if it really may be a good cоurse for yоu. For now invest оn what you'll afford and slоwly take оff frоm thеre

On 12/30/2019 at 7:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I believe most blockchain courses are for people who just want to build a program that can eventually become a blockchain. Cryptocurrencies have their own scripting language and I don't think these courses teach you how to make that. And, one simply has to look at the Ethereum blockchain if they want a general idea, since Ethereum has a lot of features that the courses seem to be teaching about.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉