Important Months in crypto - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Important Months in crypto

I want to take the opportunity to tell you that what the experts said was correct, as it was a very good opportunity to buy Bitcoin in the months I mentioned. Because Bitcoin now achieves a very high price, so the people who bought Bitcoin at that time achieved high profits.
Bitcoin is still rising so opportunity still exists to make a good profit.

• +3 1

On 12/30/2019 at 10:28 AM, teminalibug said:

I think if you are confident enough should make your own analysis, but if now should follow these month closely but do not 100% rely on them.

Right as if you don't have analysis knowledge then you can't take a risk to relay on the News analysis because crypto currency price moves suddenly and will change the whole market.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think the most important months for crypto during 2020 were October, November and December, in which btc went up a lot and other cryptocurrencies also gave great benefits, especially at the end of November.
March was important, but because of the fall below $4k, although after that the price recovers quite fast.
July and September were also important for the price to consolidate and continue to increase in price.

They are good months, but I don't trust predictions much, although if I listen to recommendations, I have realized that cryptocurrencies are totally unpredictable, the btc has already been on the rise for 4 continuous months, and the entire month of December 2020 has been crazy for The btc, for weeks I have seen news that indicates the fall of the btc and it still does not happen, on the contrary, it increases, it is incredible, it is the beauty of cryptocurrencies, I love it, this month of January promises.

This may be true for the month of January, which is the beginning of the year. It is always characterized by high prices and increased trades, but as for the rest of the months, I don’t know if the trades in them are good. I have noted that and I will watch the market in these months.

• +3 1

I don't think there is a specific month for altcoins, the market is bullish depending on the price of bitcoin. If the bitcoin price goes up then the altcoin market will be bullish. The price of bitcoin greatly influences the positives and negatives of the crypto market. One month cannot be determined because there is no specific month for the increase in the price of bitcoin.

• +1 1

Well dear i think we should not depend on thise phenomena because it is all depend on the market not on the months of every year so i suggest you to do not rely on the months procedure and keep an eye on the market. Thanks

Well my friend is have know experience that their is any important months for crypto so with that am going for more researchs so as to gain more knowledge and have more details about it

In all these months you mentioned there were important events in crypto that affected the market hugely either it was a dump or pump and as a result to this by the end of 2020 all cryptocurrencies continued increasing to a new level same to 2017 but this time prices didn't dump by the start of 2021 which means in this year cryptocurrencies will reach a new levels and records

• +1 1

That can be true, in the last quarter last year bitcoin and ether prices rises that  holders and investors make good profits. And this year now, those coins price are fluctuating but still maintain good price level. 

I think,everything will depend on the market cap and volume. if by chance the increase is in the month you mentioned earlier, it is just coincidence.  If investor come crypto market and invest on crypto that why market tern in to bull run and reduce investment market going to be bearish that is fact of crypto.So, Crypto market always depend on good new and investment.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:32 AM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

Important months are start december to February becasue in just these 3 months the crypto market make start to go high and it touch the sky but this time still market will not make the good start still but i hope soon the market go high becasue the bull is start now.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mate there is not exact count for this in crypto world because no one can accurately predict that the price of cryptocurrencies falls or up so we should do a research and ud then you can easily predict the price of cryptocurrencies.

December is the best month for crypto-currencies. If you saw the past you understand it. Every new bitcoin record made in december to January. This two months are very special for bitcoin. 

I am a newbie in the forum. But I gat to know that there is no exact important months in crypto everything depend on your work rate and paid made to your account. Keep striving and and get paid

In this current period, I think that this month and next February is the most important two months for alternative cryptocurrencies, as the dominance rate of Bitcoin has really begun to decrease (66% for now) and the liquidity will be distributed from it to the alternative currencies.

• +5 1

We could agree that the worst month for cryptocurrency during the year 2019 is Decemeber. On December, cryptocurrency is crashing but Bitcoin came crashing more than any other cryptocurrency out there. But last year, December was the best month for cryptocurrency.

I do not think that the cryptocurrency price movement is according to the month.
But after I saw the Bitcoin movement last December, I began to believe that there are months where cryptocurrency movement and transactions are more than normal.

Very important for the moment to get information and to know how to treat the crypto currencies. The study of them is very important in order to take advantage of them. It is necessary to have the proper education so that they will not swindle you with any kind of offer. So at Cryptotalk we should all study it well so that nothing bad happens!

@Roomi, dear there is no specific and favourable month about which you're asking. As it remains same from January to December. But the important thing which necessary to note that just markets rates have importance. So wise trader stick to it and do their trading with its flacuations accourding to their favours.🤗

But there is no months are any other specific time in Cryptotalk. @YASIR KHAN , @Lampat

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/30/2019 at 6:32 AM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

My opinion is that no one knows about the unseen, especially in the cryptocurrency market, that it is difficult to determine when the price rises and when it will fall and maybe the currencies will fall against the rise of other currencies, in my opinion, this is luck. 

I think that this is not always the case because there are months listed in this list that crypto currencies are very successful and during these months in some years, crypto currency becomes very low.

Hi mate you are welcome for the wonderful idea what we need to observe now is to know how true the issue is about this months that are been mentioned that are more important in world of crypto talk currency platform 

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, I don't think that there is any specific month that's really a good month for the trading of cryptocurrecy, I have not read it nor hear anyone talking about it, so I guess the market has no specific month.

Yeah December is best month for cryptocurrency.  I really think about it. If you research you can find that every new bitcoin record made in December and January. So it is for sure that these two month is important for us. This is the best time.