How do you get the experience and knowledge you want? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammadnour

How do you get the experience and knowledge you want?

In the event that you need information and experience, you need to do a ton of work, you need to buckle down, you should meet an ever increasing number of individuals and you should converse with them. In the event that you are acceptable, it is significant for you to accomplish this work.

On the off chance that you need information and experience, you need to do a great deal of work, you need to buckle down, you should meet an ever increasing number of individuals and you should converse with them. In the event that you are acceptable, it is significant for you to accomplish this work

If we want to get more knowledge and experience then we should do a lot of work and focus on our work. By creating posts and reading the comments, this also can increase our knowledge.

As a new member I tried to learn from senior members. Then I made topics or comments for learn much new informative things. At now I have proper knowledge about crypto currency. 

There is no better way to search. The more you search, the more you get to know what you want to know. Research is two things that are very related.

If you want to get knowledge from this forum then you should follow the seniors members which having the huge knowledge and experience. This forum acts as a school because you can learn from this forum and getting huge knowledge. If you want to get experience then you must spend more time on this forum. 

Welcome dear this platform.  I wish you good  luck and success  success is right way of success.  Uf you work you earn. you learn and you good get reputation.  Thanks for this. 

Knowledge and experience both are important for success in any field of life.in order to gain knowledge and experience we should spend more and more time to in useful activities.

Through my personal experience, when senior members of the forum were publishing useful topics about cryptocurrencies, I try to collect information, and if something is difficult for me, I immediately go to one of the members and ask for help. I also search the Internet and until now I am still like this, I seek knowledge and gain experience.

• +1 1

My friend, knowledge and experience are cumulative when you learn new things every day. I advise you to review the rest of the sections in the forum where there are a lot of useful topics and content, and in my opinion, do not start trading until you have gathered enough knowledge. Good luck.

• +2 1

My friend

You will get all your goals by hard work and study.

You should put your goals ahead and move to it by knowledge and experience that you have, but never stop learning, every day there is a new information and advice.

I hope you get you goals and be successful member.

I tried many times to learn about the investing but i failed in the first time so i decided to watch some courses and then i return to the forum and i surfed many posts and i found myself able to understand the ideas here .

• +1 1

Very good morning friends, the important thing and the first step is to know what you want and then move in the direction of what you want to achieve, you have to follow people with the results you want and copy them, know how they think those people you follow, have mentors. It is also important to keep growing and lower your ego so you can fill your pockets.

• +2 1

If anyone wants to get knowledge then he should work hard to get success on this forum. Because this forum is only the sharing of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. I have learnt many things regarding cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

If you want to get experience and knowledge you have to do work on it.You have to do research on it.You have to do hardwork.You should have to become punctual.I wish you good luck.

My fellow if we want to knowledge and get experience and you have to do a lot of work on cryptotalk. And I believe that the basis of success in your work if if you are work hard and work with devotion you can get more knowledge and more experience. We must work hard and continued until research success.

• +3 1

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. Knowledge is the 🔑 of success. Success and success in your work here. We must work hard and continue to develop until we reach success. They are really my favorite to learn from them. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. 

I am feeling happy and excited. 

Thank you💞

Knowledge and experience are most unique things in this world. For these things you have to need more power to keep it. You have to try it more and more. I get it after a huge practice. 

First of all you should know all of the basic rules of this plateform then applying these rules you will be able enough to get the maximum reward and benefits and of course don't forget the most important factor which hard work and the investment of time.

The coins we earned here is our starting capital to make trading of coins. But before entering to that field we need to know first the crypto currency. From this forum we will learn or get some information about crypto. You can get knowledge and experience if we want we can get knowledge and experience by online working. Best of luck dear!!

It's very easy and simple. Just visit this forum regularly and read  the topics in which you're interested. And gradually your intrest will increase and your learning speed will be enhanced. The doors of knowledge will open and you'll be able to learn what you want. Isn't that easy.? 

If you want great knowledge about cryptocurrency and it's trading then you have to work a great on this forum. Study a great about this forum. And you should read out all topics about this forum and all posts about this forum and trading. And if you want to make good money then you should work good on this forum. You can get good money by producing good posts and topics.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Hello my friend.  You can get more experience by devoting a lot of time to research and read on the Internet for everything related to cryptocurrencies.  I advise you to allocate additional time to review all sections of the forum and read the topics that you deem important.  You should consult the older members because they have good experience.  I wish you success

Knowledge is important to use before any platform is important, but cryptocurrency is a huge platform, so this site requires a lot of experience and knowledge, we want to create good information and skills.

I think the best way to get informed and improve on your knowledge of crypto projects is by making extensive research to get some of the best and most recent development to broaden your know of information.