How do you get the experience and knowledge you want? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammadnour

How do you get the experience and knowledge you want?

Your topic is very good, I have read it completely and it is an information and secondly, when I came here as a new I did not even have an  about anything. But I have learned a lot from this forum And the thing is that I have come here less than money This form is a very good forum, it gives us complete information about cryptocurrency Now I have all the experience that I have Take from here

You have to work hard for this and there are new posts every day and new information that you can gain a better knowledge if you understand it well.You can follow the posts of seniors and see what will help you to get a good reputation at work.I wish you good, success and success in your work here.

Welcome dear this platform.  If you read seniors members post they help a lot . You gain knowledge and experience.  Your reputation good m you improve English language.  We must work hard then we reach own your goal. 

Dear, if you want to learn anything from this forum, then you have to make a post for it, if you can create a good post, then there will be comments on it, according to your post, then you will get a lot of help in understanding and experience.

@Mohammadnour Hi dear, yeah you're right all of us are here to learn about digital currency or about different new ways to earn money, we can learn how to invest in a profitable way...your information are also useful to all of us.

• +3 1

If you want to learn properly, you must allocate time to study in this forum, there are several sections in the forum that you can enter and see the posts of old members to gain experience, you can also search for experience by constantly searching for information on cryptocurrencies, on the Internet  Others like google and youtube.

• +4 1

Hello my dear friends Yes i can get knowledge for cryptotolk. I sure that basis success here is knowledge because it always increase the forum is a good option since and has different sections . A person can get experience and knowledge with the passing of time. 

We should follow the rules and gain knowledge and try to publish good posts in the forum. The best way to improve is to do extensive research to get some good and recent developments to broaden your knowledge of information. It is very difficult to make money here without education and experience.

If you want to get more experience and knowledge from this forum then you should work hard. And you should follow the seniors and getting more knowledge from them and getting more experience from them. This knowledge and experience will work in future. You should be more punctual. And spend more time on this forum. 

• +1 1

It is not easy to learn any thing and it is even hard when you are on your own and there is no one to teach you and you have to find all the things by yourself so you can take more time and it takes more efforts than others to reach at the level you want.

Dear if you want to get knowledge or experience about any thing. You should have to creat topic about that knowledge and share your problem on this forum. Every member of this forum tell you the solution of that problem in their opinions. Its the simple way of getting kniwledge about amy thing.

• +1 1

hello friend I want to tell you that I'm just start working on this. Vadim and I get my experience to receive the comments and other poets and their number of people that are always hitting the guidelines and some information about the big nose so I guard that information and they're useful for me and I'm falling that the instructions when I'm starting my work now I have pasta week 

• +3 1

The cryptotalk is an organised and well principled forum,so therefore have stages and steps you have to pass before being a successful member,as a beginner you firstly have to know the forum laws before operating in it,also beginners section is advisable for beginner because they can learn there faster

• +2 1

As a beginner, he does not know anything about the forum that he is supposed to read before work to ensure its proper functioning
He should focus on his information before his money, because information brings money, but money does not bring knowledge. Therefore, beginners must be patient and work hard to gain experience initially, and then think about his profits.

• +3 1

In order to get enough experience, we must first take the work here seriously, that is, we must free enough time for this forum and see the largest possible number of posts by the largest members and understand how to invest in cryptocurrencies
We also have to ask about anything that is difficult for us to understand to avoid making mistakes
All the best

In order to obtain experience and knowledge, I do my best to work in this wonderful forum and I always search for everything new and useful. I learn many experiences every day and enrich my scientific encyclopedia.

My friend here in this wonderful forum you can gain the experience and knowledge you need from the people and from the forum it offers a lot to us, and I advise you to read the replies of others they are also useful. 

Yes, the best way to start is to concentrate on the beginner section as a newbie, because that is where we are gonna learn majority of the knowledge, so learn and ask questions from the senior members and you will improve more .

I think that the greatest lesson you learn from this field is patience, because you need patience in investing in order to seize the right opportunity and also in trading in order to make the deals you want and even in your learning of lessons

• +5 1

Friend to obtain the experience and the knowledge that we want only what we should do or what I do and I am doing is to try harder than what I was already trying and work a lot more in order to achieve or obtain these two things that we want or desire .

• +1 1

For me it is essential that we search within the forum for topics that help us improve in the world of cryptos, not just simple topics about the forum or somewhat irrelevant questions, search about trading, news, ICO, and other matters that allow us to know better this world, also that will allow us to get good experience for the future.

• +2 1

Dear Friend! As you konw, last years the human being need to be knowledgeable to get what you want in life for me. I take many courses on internet and joining clubs to gain experience by the time. You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. 

This forum gave me a lot of knowledge and experience about crypto currency trading and working. This forum is very good for earning and learning. We have get a lot of knowledge and skills from this forum. Makes our posts useful and helpful to the other members.

Forum Rules:You will be paid 1000 satoshi in bitcoin for every post or comment that you take for an interaction from another member, and the maximum payment per day is only 20 posts.You will also be paid 10 of the forum currency, Talk for each post, and 1 Talk for each interaction you have on others' posts and comments, and the maximum payment per day is 20 posts only.You will be paid on the YoBit platform directlyEach post must contain at least 100 charactersYour posts should be constructive and useful, and the spam and offensive posts will be deleted by the moderators and members will be banned when violations of the forumThe first 100 posts will not be paid to you (they are considered free) and after the 100 posts your posts will be counted