How do you get the experience and knowledge you want? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammadnour

How do you get the experience and knowledge you want?

Hello my friend
The topic of cryptocurrencies is very important for the future, as it is more secure and reliable than the circulated bank currencies. Here we learn from the experiences of others with experience with a little regulation. You will be able to deal with cryptocurrencies.

It is very easy and simple for us to work hard, with a little fatigue, think calmly, adhere to the rules, not copy and paste from others, and adhere to the required language. If we work like this, we will achieve our goals because this forum is full of knowledge and experience and develops our writing and linguistic skills.

The crypto world is complex, it is not easy to make money, so we have to learn and gain experience, to make money in the crypto world. The first actions would be aimed at knowing the basic elements, such as wallets, exchange houses, ptc page, faucets, smart contracts, investments, the different cryptocurrencies, blockchains, mining in the cloud and by cpu and others similar; The second thing is to subscribe to some of the previous pages to gain experience, since these options offer free and paid services. In the exchange houses they have sections for learning in cryptocurrencies and you can exchange coins to learn. You also have to learn about smart contracts to make investments to earn money in liabilities. In conclusion we have to learn the theory, move to moderate practice and be aware of scammers that abound on the network.

To gain knowledge you have to work hard and most especially you will have to seriously study not just studying but doing it diligently so ad to have the required knowledge and experience

To induce any kind of information we ought to connect that stage related to that sort of information and we ought to look for offer assistance from seniors individuals and take direction ..as .. On the off chance that we need to urge information and data around the cryptotalk and crypto monetary standards then we must connect the beginners  gathering of cryptotalk. Here we are going learn around how make valuable post and almost the information of crypto and its related parameters like exchanging, contributing or trading etc. So keep in touch with cryptotalk ..and keep on attempting to learn ..more and more..

Edited by James jacob
  • +2 1

In my opinion, we can get experience and knowledge with the passage of time because when we work at this forum a whole day, we are learning much more by reading and by giving reply and sharing our views and opinions with the people on this forum. We can get plenty of knowledge about digital currencies by staying at this forum. 

Hi everyone. 

Cryptotalk is a great platform for the exchange of ideas, views and knowledge. We get our income and knowledge both at the same time. We should work hard on this site regularly and get benefits. 

Yes ight. If we want more knowledge and experience I think so don't worry about this and work hard simple giving the times of this forum I think then finally you will earn more and learn as well. Also give the time to the expert people.

• +1 2

Yes why not we get also but you should remember that and it is clear for us I think no doubt we should do very highly great job and work hard. Walking with the great people's I think so also reading the forum and etc. One day you will be the great exactly.

• +1 1

We can gain experience and knowledge by doing different things over time. Because when we work all day in this forum, we learn a lot more by reading and answering and sharing our opinions and opinions with the people in this forum. We can gain a lot of knowledge about digital currencies by staying in this forum. This is how we can increase our experience.

in order to get more knowledge about cryptocurrencies if we do some more research on internet about it we can learn also from other members that they share their own ideas by posting to this cryptotalk forum.

Verty nice question my dear that how can i get experience and knowledge first of all knowledge is very important for all human beings i get knowledge by reading comments and posts and i can get experience by hardworking and hve to meet that peoples who has a great knowledge.

Dear friend, your experience and knowledge is up to you, which means that the more you work, the more your experience will increase. And knowledge is your own, you get it by checking and selecting you based on experience. However, I think the senior person of this forum will help you in this regard. I hope the senior people will help you if you have this question. .And you must have the experience in the forum that has been working for a long time, follow them then you will increase the experience and move forward a lot like them.

According to my opinion cryptotalk is the right place to get knowledge and experience crypto is a good opurtunity for us to learn and earn at the same time without any physical activity we should be stay here we will learn and earn with passage of time

The first thing we learn is to gather information and knowledge about forums, forum rules, knowledge of cryptocurrencies and how to trade with them. The knowledge and experience that I want to gain must be well known to them about cryptocurrency and their topics should be discussed and read in their senior forum.

Hy dear friend, yes of course there are some ways that we could get knowledge and experience to become successful. You sould must read and follow the instructions that forum gives. Then you read the already posted topics. 

Thanks. 

Hello my dear friends 

I think we get knowledge and experience for following the best people and best ideas.

We should get knowledge for reading good books .

In the world many people have got success we should fallow the ideas of success  people.so, there are some way to get knowledge and experience. 

Dear friend,In this platefroum you makes yourself and prepare for new ideas.In this platefroum we learned new things.If you becomes a expert first of all you have a quality of present mind and you have a huge of vocabulary and creative contents.

Nice question dear friend  and very help for the new members on cryptotalk we can learn about the cryptocerrency how its work about its trend in digital markting on other hand you can contact  with those people who are now investing in crypto may God bless you

11 hours ago, Brandonsaw said:

To get the experience you want you should study and look for interesting topics in this forum, always study it and put it into practice so that you will get the experience and knowledge you want.

Absolutely, I have being reading a lot of topic in this forum and it has being helping me as a newbie to get the knowledge I need in this platform

Good afternoon members. We can get the knowledge and experience we want by reading the comments from the senior members and experts. We should read a lot in this forum to understand correctly about the forum and its rules and regulations should also be followed. Hardwork is necessary and patience also for getting a good reputation in this forum.

If you want to get experience and knowledge than you work hard. Hardworking is a key of sucess.You read more comment and get more knowledge. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear partner.  cryptotalk is a very helpful and instructive site.  In this we can easily earn money sitting at home which helps our family financially.  Moreover, it not only helps to make money, it also helps us to know many unknown things.  Because of this we are able to move slowly towards our future.  Thank you for posting what you need.

Experience is said into be best teacher. In order to acquire knowledge there is need to move toward the experienced one to get the needed knowledge and information. By dedicating much time to this great forum, you will get much knowledge and become an experience one in the future.