How do you get the experience and knowledge you want? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammadnour

How do you get the experience and knowledge you want?

I think I can gain experience by spending enough time in this forum. Also, I can gain knowledge and learn from the experienced posts of our seniors. The more time you spend here, the more useful and valuable you will learn to post. We can learn from the comments and become experienced.

It depends totally on you how much you want and not so for more u have to give time most and share useful information and gain also beside this try to explore more as you can

This is a great forum in which we can easily learn about cryptocurrencies and other digital trading on digital marketing and increase our knowledge step by step after reading all tapics of this forum. Have a nice day .

Hello my friend, I think that your words are correct in order to know how to deal with a matter and apply it. We must study everything related to it and carefully read its rules, how to do it, and how to achieve the desired results with the least effort and in a shorter time.
Yes, I think that increasing our knowledge through our research is the best for us in accomplishing some work to the fullest and in an orderly manner away from chaos.

I am new on this platform. I have already joined it a few days ago.

According to my opinion, the most important thing to be successful in any work is that we should have experience in that thing.

When we have experience in that work and then we invest, then I think we will take the work upwards and we will get a good profit.

And to achieve the experience, the most important thing is practice, we should practice again and again. 

Because practice makes a man perfect.

When we practice more and more in any work, our experience will also increase and along with it our knowledge will also increase. 

If we do hard work while doing this then I understand that we will be able to achieve anything because hard work will never go away.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I think, through the posts we read here, I can acquire knowledge. Because the posts here are mentioned in many information. After reading them, I can acquire knowledge from here and I can acquire knowledge of other posts, if I get any problem, I can solve the problem here with the help of administration. So I will say, Knowledge and experience can be achieved about reading old posts here or help the administration.

I entered the world of cryptocurrencies without much knowledge, they recommended the forum to start my training and I can tell you that it was very helpful, here I have found very interesting topics, I always try to put into practice some tips, for example, ago I recently read one that talks about telegram scams, and coincidentally they have written a lot to telegram trying to offer me help or pages to multiply money, but I learned to avoid these false aids and take care of my money and wallet, so here I always learn a lot and when you take the time to read and analyze.

Dear if you really want to get maximum knowledge about cryptocurrencies and good experience first you need to read maximum posts which will increase your experience and you can earn good money

It is very easy and simple for us to work hard, with a little fatigue, think calmly, adhere to the rules, not copy and paste from others, and adhere to the required language. If we work like this, we will achieve our goals because this forum is full of knowledge and experience and develops our writing and linguistic skills

My dear friend, I do not think that there is a direct way to learn. In my opinion, learning in a random way is better because when you read the posts, you gain experiences from realistic experiences and not from theoretical words that you do not know how to apply it

I focus on a topic every day. For example, if I enter the "Wallet" section of the forum today and learn something new, the next day I enter the "Mobile Apps" section. When I focus on a topic every day, I learn my information regularly.

I gain the knowledge and experience tht I want from posts of my seniors .Seniors are like teacher of us .They are like blessing for those who are unaware about crypto talk.Juniofs can get knowledge by reading posts of their seniors.

Well my friend if you are taking knowledge and experience than you give more time to cryptotalk. Because knowledge and experience takes more time you should Posts in useful topics. That's helps you to take more knowledge and experience.

Hello my dear friend you if you want get experience and knowledge, just read before you try, you need to be wise in your  want to do here in crypto world you need to follow the instructions and don’t break the rules.

Dear friends, there is a great opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in the Cryptotalk forum.  Acquire knowledge about all cryptocurrencies here, get ideas and inform everyone through your own opinion.  Make every issue here seriously.  Which is acceptable and beneficial to all.  And get ideas from seniors to gain experience.

Hello my friend. In fact, there is no successful business without thoughtful plans, rules and principles to be followed in its footsteps, and here in this forum in order to gain experience and knowledge, we must learn from each other and support all members, especially beginners Therefore, we must remain constantly in the application of rules to stay within this forum and to preserve our work and our money

Welcome dear friend regarding knowledge,  experience and experience through website and communication with members. Useful topics and good content create this site then you gain knowledge and more benefiit.  

Dear we can increase our knowledge and experience by spending time which you want to learn you should to focus on it . You can read all posts about trading and you can start trading from your little experience and you will increase your experience slowly slowly.

Dear friend in order to gain more experience and knowledge we should carefully analyse each and every topic. We should always take up those topics which are very useful for each and everyone.

I open those topics posted here that are interesting. I would always read the topic's description and would leave a good rating if I like the topic or if I learned something useful. I also respond by saying thank you for the new knowledge I am able to learn. For beginners, it is preferable to stay in this section for them to learn from the starting point and the beginning or cryptocurrency.

This forum was created it made for cryptocurrency update and analysis no for any other information, so I think we are only permitted to create a post base on cryptocurrency and Bitcoin trading, or anything else similar to that.

Hello everyone if you and anyone wanna gets knowledge than this is best platform but for this you have. To work hard comment on every post meet new people and get more experience and knowledge on daily basis .

• +1 1

My dear friend if you want to get information and knowledge about the topic what you want you have to create a useful topic and you can get information by reading the moment of your workers member and the other is to read others topic and work with this platform and help you to get more information about this platform👍🏿😊👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

• +1 1

My friend it lies in your hands, your readiness and determination to learn is what you need. Just make sure you find time to read all the posts always because the many new educative topics here everyday.

• +1 1