How do you get the experience and knowledge you want? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammadnour

How do you get the experience and knowledge you want?

Getting experience and knowledge is really a difficult task but if you first experience a thing from all the way so you will get some knowledge about that the same we do here we read first the. Knowledge come and so we use our own ideas so my suggestions is first experience then blow your ideas 

• +1 1

Hello Friends i hope you are all well.As we read a lot of articles on this website daily, we are learning a lot from our work as well and man has more experience in what he does

Through the forum, you must first read the rules and abide by them, and you can benefit from the experience of old members, as there are many of them publish useful topics and contain information on investment and trading

Yes dear no doubt here we are for learning about Crypto currencies and about investment . When we study then we can work on right ways. We can more earn with our more knowledge and experience. 

You need to meet more people and talk to them. If you are good, it is important for you to do all this work. If you want knowledge and experience, you have to do a lot of work, you have to work very hard,

As for me, I learned and am still learning by reading the topics published in the beginners section. But I think if we move to the rest of the departments, we will get the benefit better.

• +1 1

Welcome, how are you? I agree with you. We learn randomly, so I try to search for topics for members with a full member ranks and above to try to benefit from their experiences.

• -1 1

Well getting what's required in this forum is firstly abiding by the rules of the forum and learn from every posts that is been posted and contains information on cryptography which could in turn helps us  in acquiring knowledge and skills necessary for trading, holding it investment.

• +2 1

You have to work hard if you have not experience in some job time to time you get experience and knowledge.You wipl have be obedient with your working.....

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend. For me, I was new to the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies and I had no experience in it at all, but through my reading of many publications by experienced members, as well as many articles on the Internet, my experience began to increase in this field, but there is no limit to knowledge. We must work and learn continuously.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is the only platform that gives the opportunity to earn and learn. I learned about crypto-currency from this site and now I have started trading also. That's all I have learned from this site only and I'm grateful to this site. Hope all people of this site will be successful soon.

• +4 1

Knowledge and experience is something related to each other. Whenever you get the knowledge from here use it and polish it to hell others and thus will become your experience that you want. We all have some sort of knowledge different from others so by posting here we are helping each other. 

@Mohammadnour

I am not an expert but here is how I worked my way in here:

First I read the rules of the forum and other pinned posts in the about forum. Then I started reading in for beginners section about people's questions to make sure I am aware of what this forum is all about and how to work in here, and then started replying to every post I see after making sure am not breaking the rules while also learning from other places about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I get knowledge and experience on crypto talk by posting topics. It is very easy and free of cost to get solution of problems, knowledge and experience by using cryptotalk platform. I like this platform due to this feature.

This is a good question my friend. We can get the good knowledge by using this forum.Both knowledge and money can get from this forum.

On 1/21/2021 at 2:55 AM, Mohammadnour said:

Hello my friends,

all of us here in this forum have entered in order to learn about cryptocurrencies and ways to invest and trade in them, in order to earn money, and we all now get the knowledge that he wants, but are there steps or stages that we need to start with first, because we Here in this forum we learn through topics in a random way, so are there lessons we have to learn first in order to learn in a healthy way,

thank you all for all the advice that you will give me

@Mohammadnour to get enough knowledge we want my friend, we should study or do some research. If we want to gain something or learn something we ought to look for explanations with it. We cannot learn if we just look or watch other people, it is better if we do it ourselves and study on our own. And try to experience things you want because experience is the best teacher as what other people said as well. 

• +3 1

you can try to research first in the internet all about cryptocurrencies you can try also to learning from yt or other tutorial videos and you can also learn more things About cryptocurrencies here at cryptotalk forum by sharing some of our ideas and questions related to crypto.

If we want to get the experience and knowledge about anything then we would have to do the effort and hard working because we cannot get anything without doing effort. So if we get knowledge about the cryptocyrrency then we should read more and more about it .

It is necessary before starting any business and to obtain the knowledge you need that you define the goal of your work in an organized manner and choose the useful information, collect it and learn from it correctly.

• +1 1

The funny thing here is that the forum teaches me on how to overcome the aghast whenever I lend someone my hard earned money. Due to this community and to our very own local section where I started microlending to my fellow countrymen, my lending journey started and eventually become reputable at some point and started making

Getting experience and making yourself count on this forum is directly proportional to the knowledge that you carry. If you're new to crypto world you will need to first read the topic of pro traders and senior members. You'll have to get knowledge from their experiences so that you can increase your knowledge about trading and digital currency.

If you need data and experience, by then you need to do a lot of work, you need to lock in, you should meet a consistently expanding number of people and you should chat with them. If you are adequate, by then it is huge for you to achieve this work.

Hy dear companion, yes obviously there are a few different ways that we could get information and experience to get fruitful. You sould should peruse and adhere to the guidelines that discussion gives. At that point you read the all around posted subjects.

There may be some topics here that contain useful ideas well, but their explanation may be lacking in some details. What I like about the forum is that it guides us to some topics through which we can continue searching for them in different ways so that we can understand them well.

• +2 1

With the power of the internet and technology there are no excuses on how will a person learn this day, a person should be resourceful when it comes to gathering and learning on things that they want to learn, for example in cryptocurrency at first I don't have any idea about it but little by little because of my commitment and eagerness to learn this industry I did all researching and also, reading books about it to gain knowledge but that's not the end because cryptocurrency is a broad industry so you have to learn continuously.