Yobit "Send to my BTC balance" Button Error - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zagzag

Yobit "Send to my BTC balance" Button Error

Hello CryptoTalk family members,

I wanted to share with you a situation I have been experiencing for the last 1 week. You know, CryptoTalk forum earnings are paid in Talk tokens and Bitcoin (BTC). Until today, I have been transferring both earning amounts to my Yobit exchange account without any problem.

However, although I have transferred my Talk token earnings to my Yobit exchange account for the last 1 week without any problem, I cannot transfer my Bitcoin earnings. Clicking the "Send to my BTC balance" button, which I marked with a red arrow in the picture, does not take place. I cannot transfer the amount I earned on the CryptoTalk Campaign BTC page to my Yobit balance. I click the "Send to my BTC balance" button, but the transaction is not processed. What is the reason of this?

1116907297_SendtomyBTCbalanceButtonError.jpg.a5eee4ef224a9277428541321837674a.jpg

I requested help on this issue from Yobit support service on 17.01.2021. However, I haven't received any response yet. Also, I investigated whether there is a change in the payment system on the CryptoTalk forum. I could not see any admin comments. I even tried it with Firefox web browser as well as Chrome. But I just couldn't figure it out. Are there any members who experience the same situation?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

23 hours ago, zagzag said:

Clicking the "Send to my BTC balance" button, which I marked with a red arrow in the picture, does not take place.

You do not have to worry about this issue, it may be a technical error and that is why the withdraw button does not work for now. Perhaps this may take some time and later everything will work perfectly, and this is happening to all members so just have peace and be patient.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think this problem will be fixed soon. Because this also happened in past time. And it also fixed again. So there is a possibility to fixed it. But it is also true nobody knows when it will be fixed. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

On 1/20/2021 at 7:58 PM, zagzag said:

I requested help on this issue from Yobit support service on 17.01.2021.

It will be available again, you don't have to create Yobit ticket. This is something we all are facing and it is usual. Sometimes the payments are not given for a few days or weeks. Since I joined I think this is the third time it happened and I have learned that it is a common thing and there is a need to refill the Yobit wallet for the bitcoin payments.

• +1 1

This isn't issue, it's a hold of payments when he pool is fill up the payments will released. So don't panic and keep doing work regularly because some time it was out on hold to eliminate many double account holders or scammers from forum who are cutting the right full members payments through fake reputations. This happened in past and after few days the payment system start working regularly. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is not a big problem you just focus on your work and keep continue your work in this forum.  This problem is resolved very soon when admin refilled their account in yobit exchange we transfer our bitcoin balance in main bitcoin wallet

• +1 1

Apparently this problem has happened before and is solved in a couple of weeks, but it has been almost a month, the administrators do not comment on it and the TALK token is in free fall, I suppose they have already lost interest in it project and surely cancel the campaigns.

I am already face this problem. I think it is very simple problem. The moderators clean this forum during the stop the send my balance button. There are many spammer's are here. I think this problem is solve in few days.

I do not think it is an error, this issue happened before , and I guess there is  nothing to worry about , there are many topics on this forum that mention this problem happening from time to time. Do not forget my friend that this forum has a huge number of members and it takes some time to provide the payments for all these members, I hope that this will be solved soon , because some of us are desperate to get the money to pay their debts.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hi Dear
It's bit worry for you but if you didn't do anything wrong and didn't break any rules do don't worry crypto is just checking your account for may be some reason that's you know better than me but if you didn't do break any Rules it's fine you will send your balance soon 😊

• +1 1

I think this problem will be fixed soon.  Because it also happened in the past.  And it stabilized again.  So it has the potential to be corrected.  But it is true that no one knows when it will be fixed.

In my opinion this is not a big deal, you just need to focus on your work and continue your work in this forum. This issue will be resolved soon once the admin recharges their account using the yobit exchange.

Most of the people who commented on this topic wrote the same thing. Okay guys, I'm not worried in any way. I know that. I guess most people do not understand the problem here. Are you aware of how late payments make you lose?

Edited by zagzag
  • +1 1

This is the same problem in my account on Yobit and I was searching in the forum for a solution to this problem, so I found this topic, and after reading the members ’comments, I knew that this problem had happened before and was solved and that there is no need to worry .. I really benefited from this topic, so I gave a good reputation for the topic and comments that were benefit. .. Thank you all.

• +1 1

On 1/20/2021 at 6:58 PM, zagzag said:

Hello CryptoTalk family members,

I wanted to share with you a situation I have been experiencing for the last 1 week. You know, CryptoTalk forum earnings are paid in Talk tokens and Bitcoin (BTC). Until today, I have been transferring both earning amounts to my Yobit exchange account without any problem.

It was taking longer than ever and I guess everyone was turning impatient. We have to understand the forum is filled of spammers and balance isn't going to updated until all of them are blocked and removed from the campaign. 

Desais said we should expect it by the end of this week or early next week.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/586-проблемы-в-работе-форума-cryptotalkorg/?do=findComment&comment=13160116

• +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

20 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

It was taking longer than ever and I guess everyone was turning impatient. We have to understand the forum is filled of spammers and balance isn't going to updated until all of them are blocked and removed from the campaign. 

Desais said we should expect it by the end of this week or early next week.

It is understandable that they take so long, I was looking at the statistics of the forum, in terms of active users, the graph has gone down, normally the forum at this time had between 700 and 800 members connected in a period of a week that number low until 450 and even less, it is hard work we must be patient, it has been almost a month since the campaign was paralyzed, a more week is not much.

• -1 1

There is absolutely nothing to be worried about this as it is a technical error and it is happening because the forum is under cleanup. The admins are busy cleaning up the forum from spammers and spam posts. So it is better just to wait as for now in a hope it would be soon fixed.

On 1/20/2021 at 11:58 PM, zagzag said:

click the "Send to my BTC balance" button, but the transaction is not processed. What is the reason of this?

Our forum often  locked the btc button  or some time the btc payment  pool get empty  so it take lil bit time to get replenished  it..  But its take sometime long time just Because  the spammer  in our forum incrrase much.. So forum authorities  clean or banned  those spammer  first  then unlock  btc button..

I had a good experience with yobit exchange but now a day I saw many people are facing the problem with yobit exchange it's not good for yobit reputation and also it can destroy the yobit reputation may be you made some mistake but it's still unfair with us we should be won first and yobit need to change it's policy because it's not fair and frustrated for all of us

1 hour ago, PREGY said:

I had a good experience with yobit exchange but now a day I saw many people are facing the problem with yobit exchange it's not good for yobit reputation and also it can destroy the yobit reputation may be you made some mistake but it's still unfair with us we should be won first and yobit need to change it's policy because it's not fair and frustrated for all of us

This does not negatively affect the reputation of Yobit, quite the opposite since it shows the commitment they have with the platform since it is in charge of offering the best possible experience for all its users within the forum by expelling all those who break the rules and they excuse themselves that they didn't make any mistakes

You just have to be patient, it is a technical issue, it has already happened other times, I think this is the third time or the second, once they resolve this situation we can transfer our Bitcoin fractions to our balance in Yobit This platform is legitimate and reliable so don't worry friend

• +2 1

@Joseph J It is true, something like this happened in the previous months, but the problem was resolved within two weeks, but this time it took a longer time. I hope that the problem will be solved as soon as possible because there is a significant decrease in the rate of interaction in the forum.

• +2 1

On 1/20/2021 at 1:58 PM, zagzag said:

I requested help on this issue from Yobit support service on 17.01.2021. However, I haven't received any response yet. Also, I investigated whether there is a change in the payment system on the CryptoTalk forum. I could not see any admin comments. I even tried it with Firefox web browser as well as Chrome. But I just couldn't figure it out. Are there any members who experience the same situation?

@zagzag Many of us have this inconvenience, the payment reaches your Cryptotalk balance but you cannot send them to Yobit, from today I realized that I am receiving only 200 satoshis for each message, I don't know if the payments changed, because I don't see any ads. are you receiving the same amount today? Let's hope that everything is resolved very soon to continue working with the incentive that obtaining some extra money gives, greetings.

• +1 1

This is an issue that has happened before. It involves everybody, not just you. It started about 10 days ago, that I realised that I couldnt send my BTC earning to my wallet. It might be a code error, it might be that Yobit / Crypto Talk has turned it off for some reason, I dont know. I just hope that it will be fixed soon.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Some members still insist on not understanding the issue. Friends, of course the Yobit exchange and the CryptoTalk forum are reliable platforms. There is never such a thing as no payment. I absolutely trust them. Please do not write unnecessary comments on the topic. The issue is; It's not about trusting or not trusting. It's all about the long delay.