Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments?

Surely, creating useful and new topics is your very best method to acquire yourself a fantastic standing, however we've to look after the top quality of their topics and also make sure they are easy as you possibly can and at a attractive and understandable manner to most members, and that everyone is able to gain from these and also find yourself a great standing.

I think it depends upon this that what we post and what we comment in simple what we are delevering to the forum if our deleverense to forum is constructive and informative then obviously it will helps in giving reputation in both posting and commenting on the content. 

The topics always get a great reputation, and I think that this is due to the fact that most of the members focus on the topic at hand and do not focus on the comments of others, but I have heard that there is a risk when creating a topic, especially if it contains a lot of spelling and grammatical errors.

Welcome, my dear friend.  You work in crypto forums.  It is a popular online platform.  By working here you can earn money as well as gain experience.  Post what you need here.  Don't post wrong.  You create instructive subjects.  From which everyone can learn.  This will increase your reputation.  Thanks

Well I think it depends how useful your topic or post is if your post is really very good then you can get a very good reputation and if you topic is not that good (example) then you might not get good reputation or sometime no reputation too. So what ever you do, do it sincerely and after doing a through research, so that your topic or post become even more useful.

both posting your topics or comments is profitable as long as you have very informative and useful content it will get more readers that may gives you more positive ratings or reputations because the most important to this cryptotalk forum is the uniquely and meaningful topics or comments will remains and will earn profit.

If you become an experience in crypto talk, then you can create your own post , but from my point of view, commenting on this post is a very beneficial thing.But you should also comment in such a way that whoever gets that comment gives you reputations. The more your reputations go, the more you will be able to earn well. This message is for you, my newcomers, that you should comment more and more on posts.

I think creating topic gives you more reputation  than making comments because when you create a new topic then more people appreciate you and gives their opinion on your topic in this way you get more reputation if you comments on other post then it's not much beneficial you should have to make more efforts in comments.

• +3 1

I did not experience of making a topic I am new here so I did not try to make a topic so for me making a comment is a best way to get reputation when I will get enough knowledge about making a topic I will try this too. Thank you 💕

Doing both will earn you reputation. Just make sure you research before posting topics. You can write topics and not gain reputation if they topic is useless and not relevant. Your topics should be unique and understandable so people can comment 

I think it is matter of your post. If you make useful and helpful posts for others then you must get reputation. In here making topics is so hard.So,we get more reputation for making useful topics.We want to always make useful posts for get positive reputation. 

Well my friend both are gives good reputations but in my opinion topic is best way to achieve more reputation. But your topic is unique and useful mostly related to cryptotalk then this gives us good ratings and reputation.

I think that creating topic is harder then commenting in a post. Then need to do lots of research, if the post get deleted then all the comments also got deleted. Topic should be useful, and that useful post surely get more ratings but we can't say that comments don't get any ratings good comments also get more ratings than toipc in some case.

Of course posts can give you more reputation my dear mate , but it depends on the content that you wrote ,but anyway comments can give you reputation too if they are useful and valuable 

For me with topics you get more reputation since you can help by giving useful information and members appreciate it with reputation, there is also more interaction for comments, on the other hand when a comment is answered in the publication of other users it is more difficult to get one reputation since many members of the forum will give answers at the same time and this causes that among so many answers to a single topic it becomes more difficult to obtain a reputation, but I think you already know it, friend @Scottmc , I recommend that you read this topic: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/96688-stop-fooling-yourself/page/40/#comment-13210907

Both things provides the good reputations for its users but there are some conditions like

Put the valuable content

Avoid the cheap ratings

Do not copy to others etc.

By creating a new topic you will able to get more reaction rather than reply on others post. So make useful and quality full content as a topic. This will help you to get more reputation here. And you will able to get more follower also.      

In my opinion creating topic is more beneficial from earning point of view.this is more valuable and profitable as compared to making comments of topics.

I think topics has more potential to attract some reputations than comments do so I advise everyone to make new topics in order to also increase the reputations and gain a popular profile.

Hello my friends, of course, they give you more reputation when you make your own publications, but by making comments they also give you less but in my case I prefer to go slowly and learn with the comments as long as they are useful for others in the future I will make my own publications When I am more shower on the subject there is always something new to learn I hope my opinion has been useful to you.

As for my experience, I believe that a good reputation is given more on topics. Maybe because everyone watches it. But also comments are indispensable because they also provide useful information.

• +2 1

The content of the post you write is important. For this reason, posts can gain more reputation. But a comment you wrote in a popular topice or a comment you wrote in a newly posted topice can give you a lot of reputation.

On this site you will find solutions to many problems. Your question is very nice. People don't give you a reputation as easily as I do because of the current closed rating system because of this brokers deleting a lot of posts for which we are not getting adequate payments.

This topic is a very important topic.  Working in this forum, if we want to increase our reputation, then we have to post a good topic.  Moreover, if we reply to someone's topic, then if that reply is useful, then our reputation will grow.  If you want to be successful working in this forum, we have to post on a good topic.

My friend, every participation has a value according to what you do here, reputation is the value of sharing and creating, a topic that gives you a lot of giving a response and continuing your work by creating useful topics to get many values and I wish you success