Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments?

This question goes to the experience ones and to the old members.

I want you to enlighten the newbies, which one is more preferable and that can give good reputation,that can as well been count as useful posts between creating topic and commenting on posts created by others.

Response please...🙏 

Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 7
  • +2 10
  • +3 5
  • +4 2

You can get more reputations by creating topics but there is alot of chances to be banned because of same topic, more spell mistakes and incorrect pronunciation and some time our topic is not useful.

So i advise you to comments only and create topic after 2 to 3 days. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

When you follow the forum for a while, it is understood what should be written and what topics should be opened. No need to write just to earn reputation points.

• +1 1

Hello guys. From my own research and observation i will tell you that composing topic gives more reputation than making comments on post. If you have a very nice topic, members will react to it and give you appropriate rating which will help your carrier on cryptotalk forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Know what is in it, whether you create a post, whether you post a comment, then your basic is The quality of the content should be good, people should have easy words so that people understand when people understand it, then they will give you a definitly good liked 

• +5 1

Your reputation depends on the quality of your content. If you make a good quality content and put some new things in your post or comment then you can get reputation. But i think it's better to do post as compare to comment because there is more chances to get positive ratings on your post.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Perhaps creating the post, because it reaches more members, but also the positive reputation is related to the content of the post, so the post must be useful and meaningful, and you will definitely get a good reputation

That's right.
Sometimes things are simple, no need to be complicated, it's simple.
1. Understandable words
2- Simple words
Related topics
4- Useful and easy to understand information
5- There is no need for extra words just the useful section

Edited by Lana Rohands

there is no difference between topic and post as long as it is an original and interesting content, if other users like it they will give you a reaction

i think this questions is for old members because we are beginners and we don't know exactly which one gives more reputation thats coments or topics 

mean while using crypto i see posts gives reputation beacuse you know how to post and wrote 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Maham123 said:

You can get more reputations by creating topics but there is alot of chances to be banned because of same topic, more spell mistakes and incorrect pronunciation and some time our topic is not useful.

So i advise you to comments only and create topic after 2 to 3 days. 

Ofcourse dear, its unfortune for most of the new members i noticed it just Brand New within just low number of posts who makes there topics. They don't want learn first they didn't know incorrect topics are harmful for their existance but no matter they continue further new topics with no informational or useful but as repeated ones. So kind avoid it otherwise you will got warn or ban. @Scottmc,  

I think by commenting on someones post you will get a more reputation because commenting on someones post mean that you are helping some one if your comment is useful to some one they will automatically gives u a reputation 

@Scottmc both have their own importance majority of here's audience gives reputation to posts as it stands on top while your comments getting mixed between other comments and maybe you didn't get any reputation for them either they are useful or not.  But few are those who do read comments but they are too less..so its up to you dear both have their own importance 

hey i think its a matter of content because if the content are authentic then this will gives us information about alot of things and making topic and creating post isn't matter everything is about the content.

Edited by Kat Khan
little mistake
  • +5 1

Definitely creating a topic will earn you more reputation. Actually if you earn more reputation then your confidence is highly boosted up. Usually your post have maximum reach as compared to the comment. Post are highlighted in the section but your comment are hidden in the sea of other comments.

its depends on how much information we are delivering to others and how much useful the information are.  And creating our now words are good cheating is nothing in this work. 

I think if a topic or comment contains useful information, the words are simple and understandable, it will naturally get a good reputation

• +1 1

I think the topic attracts more people. Because this is a show in front of all the people in the section. But we should also try, if the comment is also informative and good, then give it good reputations.

Creating a topic always give more reputation than the coments on posts.Its 100% experienced that topics always give good reputation but for this your topic title would be attractive and topic subject will be usefull and in easy words so than all give postive reactions.

Yes dear according to my knowledge, people give more reputes to those who post, but if your content is good, your comments are helpful to others, then they will good repute it too, but mostly.If your topic is good, good content is used and people are helpful, then people repute more to them 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Scottmc said:

This question goes to the experience ones and to the old members.

I want you to enlighten the newbies, which one is more preferable and that can give good reputation,that can as well been count as useful posts between creating topic and commenting on posts created by others.

Response please...🙏 

Thanks.

If we give good information to the topic then good reputation will come to the topic and if we give good information to the comment then good reputation will come to the comment.We now see that more reputation comes from topic.

Edited by online123

In my view,  posts are gets many reputations.  Becasue every one see the posts for comments.  No one search comments for read.  Also the posts that gets reputations will create with the meaningfull words.  The valueable posts that every perosns want to answer or comments that post✌🏿

• +3 1

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Both are perfect 

if you have well knowledge and you should have the ability to create new topics then you should create new topics for this platform 

if you have knowledge about crypto currency then you answered other topics 

both things increased your reputation by only posting creative contents 

Creating a topic gives you more reputation  and according to my knowledge when you create topic more and more are attracted on your topic and they give you reputation but if we talk about the post I think that most of the people are not attracted on your post as there are too many people that are posting so in this way a post get less reputation as compared to the topic.

I am new so I don't know what increases reputation .

But for newcomers comment is best which will increase his reputation. And for senior member creating topic making will increase reputation. So both have  different points.