Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments?

You can understand a lot whenever you understand something good about what gives you a good reputation because here I think if you can make a good comment our reputation grows because if you can make a good comment here then you can gain some good knowledge here.  If you can do something good here before you do something good, you can know a lot of things here. I hope you can do something right here. There is a time when you can know something good here, then you can actually understand something better.  Hopefully there will be a time when you give the answer

The comments or topics you share are important according to the good ideas and content they contain
If you have useful ideas and information for discussion, create a topic, and if you do not have new ideas, read the topics and share your thoughts and opinions, and you will receive positive support for each good post.

• +1 1

I think that this issue is up to everyone thinking because everyone has to find out which is nicer for his/her as they can assist others using the comments and you can search for new and valuable data in the fields introduced in the forum and publicize it as a topic. It is significant to be consecrated to the prescripts of the forum.

According to me creating of topics will give us more ratting instead of making post.

The creation of topics show our interest in this site. By this our post get more ratting. 

But the most important thing is that be careful in the creation of topics. Make sure that such a  topic is not ask before.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

According to my opinion, the reputation depends on the post or comment that we have written.

I think that reputations depend on our work, it does not depend on whether we have written a comment or created a new topic. 

I want to say that we should focus on our work and work hard so that we can comment properly and submit good posts so that we get as much positive feedback as possible.

I think that this problem is as much as everybody wondering due to the fact absolutely everyone has to discover which is nicer for his/her as they are able to help others using the feedback and you can look for new and precious statistics inside the fields delivered inside the forum and publicize it as a subject. It is huge to be consecrated to the prescripts of the forum.

You create your reputation when you make the valuable comments and fulfil the crypto requirements and do not use cheap rating to become more successful and then you become senior member of the crypto and then you would be able to write your own topics.

• +1 1

On 1/15/2021 at 9:03 PM, Scottmc said:

This question goes to the experience ones and to the old members.

I want you to enlighten the newbies, which one is more preferable and that can give good reputation,that can as well been count as useful posts between creating topic and commenting on posts created by others.

Response please...🙏 

Thanks.

We can gain more reputation by making topics because we share knowledge through topics.If we write the topic and if the information is good and the quality of the topic is good then we will get more reputation from the comments.

• +2 1

Both affects your reputation, creating a topic and posting comments. It us the content which is appreciated in this forum. If it is of good quality then you will get positive reactions which will increase your reputation. Usefulness and the information you share or conveyed is taken into consideration in this forum. So if you post a topic or comment on a post, if it is not useful then it will be of no use it doesnt affect your reputation. Low content post and topic are deleted by the moderators. So if you want good reputation then add knowledge and information to what you are posting.

There is no difference between comments and writing posts in terms of profitability
The difference in posts that get positive reviews are those that can be paid,
In general, it can be said that topics are more interactive than comments because many people read them and they are on the main page of the forum,
As for comments, there are not many people who read the comments well, but only comment on the main topic.

Of course creating topic can bring more reputation because you can help more people with creating topic but if you only comment many people can't see your comment and it'll be difficult to increase your reputation. That's why we need to create useful topics so we can have nice reputation.

Dear if you are new on this site it is best for you to write comments only but with passage of time you get knowledge about cryptocurrencies then you will post topic and get more reputation points

• +4 1

But i would say that i gain more good reputation when i create a new post or topic as compared to making comment on a post because we get attention of members with the creation. 

By making a topic and commenting, we can get reputation if both are useful. But commenting on someones post is easier than creating a topic. We have to make good quality contents, so that people like our contents and give us good reputation.

In this forum both topic creation and posting can get goof reputation . It depends on the quality of topic or post you provide in this forum. If the topic or post you posted is good it will get ratings if the opposite it will be deleted or no ratings will be gained. 

Both the making posts and creating topics are gives you positive reputation but it is only depends on you if your posts attracts other then you gets more reputation.if your topic goes viral it attracts other users then you also gets good reputation in the crypto market.

• +2 1

On 1/15/2021 at 8:03 PM, Scottmc said:

This question goes to the experience ones and to the old members.

I want you to enlighten the newbies, which one is more preferable and that can give good reputation,that can as well been count as useful posts between creating topic and commenting on posts created by others.

Response please...🙏 

Thanks.

I think creating new topics can make more reputation because a topic can be accessed by more people as compared to the comment. On the other hand, some comments gets more reputation sometimes but in most cases, topics gets more reputation.

I think you can get reputation on your post more than comments. Cause comment not see everyone but post can every on see. So if you want to get good reputation then you should create post everyday. I think you will able to get more reputation in your post.

There is no doubt that creating a topic is more likely to receive reactions because it has much more exposure and reaches many more people, but this does not mean that a topic will receive many positive reactions because for that it must be a useful topic and provide much value for members to give positive feedback. 

Both things are common for reputation that is depend on your work and having knowledge about that topic then you cannot loss when you create good post then you get reputation if you gave good comment that is also case your reputation. 

hello i think its a matter of substance since in case the substance are bona fide at that point this will gives us data approximately alot of things and making theme and making post isn't matter everything is almost the substance.

When you make a comment, there are not many people in the comment so no one gives you a little and reproduction is very rare but if you make your own topic then there is a lot of power and possibility.Reading your comment and because of this you are very much so when we get a good topic we must read this comment and give the topic reactions due to which he gets a lot of reactions and his reputation increases. There are many more reasons.If any of our topics are viral, there will be more reactions and reactions, so we can understand from the above words that if we comment, that is, the amount of reactions that come from the comment, if we create my topic, there will be a lot of reputations.

• +3 1

In this platform is good to make a topics that will useful to the other members of the forum in other t earning amount of the money in the forum, to me both were paying good amount of money when makes good comment on your reputation that contains good characters you will able to earning enough amount that will bless you.

Making posts of course they can give you more reputation than if you just comment because your posts will be seeing many times and read by a lot of users and they can give you reaction and then reputation but your comment they will not be seeing by a lot of users 

The Criptotalk forum is about cryptocurrencies and their businesses, of course we earn a reputation for the posts we make, as long as they meet the forum requirements. When we publish our own topics we can receive many responses and therefore generate more reputation, since it is the product of an effort of research and publishing to bring a topic of interest to the forum, so a publication of our own is more profitable for us, but we have to do it complying with the rules of the forum, to receive a reputation and a positive rating. You have to be original and seek to write about the current topics of cryptocurrencies.