Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments?

You can get more reputation by creating a new topic but there are risk in it if you repate the topic and grammar mistake you will be punished .you can get good reputation by commitng but we can get it by slow and study

• +1 1

Your question is very important and all beginners should benefit from it
I think that the beginners should, in the first stage, read the members ’topics to learn from them and increase their knowledge
And they can comment on it
After learning and research, they can create a good topic

Right now if our topics are going well then we will give good topic reputations, but if we have a lack of topics and our posting and comments are full  of Knowledge and Information, they will surely give us a lot of good reputations. ۔

Hello dear. Due to the reputations both are haves the reputations. Some more complicated is creating topics. An account of for that we may follow the highest instructions to avoid the ban. Well keep it up. Post the useful posts.

• +2 1

According to my knowledge and people give more reputes to those who post and but if you content is good and your comments are helpful to others and then will good reputation it too.

Both are ideal.If you have a lot of knowledge and the ability to create new topics, you should create new topics for this platform. If you know a lot about crypto currency, you should answer other questions about it.By only posting creative content, both of these things improved your integrity.

Well my dear friend, it is a really good question that you can do all these things but in moderation and balance you have to take care of the content of the publications and make sure that your publications are important and of high value and arouse the curiosity of other members until you get a good reputation

This is quite simple question.No doubt,the person who will work hard and make his own topic and shares his knowledge will get the more reputation as compared to the person who is only relying on the commenting only. A good comment also help to build reputation.

• +1 1

Creating topics give a member more reputations because anyone who responded to that topic and finds it reasonable will surely give the writer positive reputation but for post you hardly get rated especially this days where members are afraid of giving likes.

Dear Fellow, Members reacts on those posts contains useful content. Try to inspire more members by creating useful and informative posts. If your comment is helpful to others then they give you reactions. Make sure before publishing a post and topic that it contain information and meaningful content. Create topics using simple words which is understand able by all. 

I am new on this forum.I am working very hard to earn money. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people.It is real and trustfully.This forum is good for earning  and learning at the same time

My friend of course it is the creation of a new post or a new topic that will give you the biggest and most significant reputation, so you always have to create a new theme in order to be able to have a good reputation. 

• +2 1

articles, as well as subjects, impact your score. Everything depends on exactly how a lot of advantageous information a person reveals. However, We nevertheless recommend you to produce styles, because of the fact these fashion clients may respond additional as well as may manage to offer your own subject material towards the brand new 1. This might possess a fantastic impact on your own status.

In fact, my dear friend, in order to gain good reputation points, it does not matter if you post or comment. The important thing here is what your post or comment contains. Do you see the information you provide good for you to get positive reviews?

Therefore, you should think more logically than this, and focus on the content and content that you provide must be of high quality and useful to others, I wish you good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Creating new useful and informative topics will help you to increase reputation. But i think topic and comment is not a big fact to earn more ratings. If you reply good and relevant comments then it will also help you to gather good ratings       

My dear friend, always publishing our experiences to the members is the one who will gain a good reputation more than participating in a topic. We must always share opinions, ask questions and answer them. Good luck my friend.

Unique and useful topics receive a lot of positive reputation if you want to create a topic that is confirmed to be useful and not repeated so that you are not banned, publish according to the laws and you will gain positive reputation

• +1 1

In my opinion, my friend, both are among the rules of the forum, and both are with the work entrusted to each of us, and we must abide by the rules and urge good and useful work. 

• +3 1

A useful post is a post or topic that contains text that makes sense and has a volume of more than 100 characters. For payment, the post must be useful and with a positive rating.

12 hours ago, keethrine said:

i think both thing increase our reputation by creating a topic we get different ideas on our post that increase our knowledge but replying on the topics of other also is the source of increase our information the one thing you eed only the best quality that you use on your post

Yeah i agree with you, the most important thing is having some valuable thing the most good contanted posts, so if we give topics with good content then they will get a god reaction rates, but yeah comments have less reactions than posts.

• Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either. But we should also try, if the comment is also informative and good, give it a good reputation.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either. But we should also try, if the comment is also informative and good, give it a good reputation.

Actually,Creating a topic always give more reputation than the coments on posts.If your topic is good, good content is used and people are helpful, then people repute more to them. Also, if the comment is informative and good, then give it good reputations. Overall,Its depends on your post quality.

• +1 1

In my it depends on the content which are publishing.  Second fact that creating a topic gives more reputation point, I also agree to it.  But the important thing is that topic must be created in a right way. Right means that by following the rules of creating a topic.  Otherwise it got deleted. 

Make the content of your posts valueable and also it must be informative.  You should surely get more reputation points.

I think  good reputation is very important in this forum if you want to get a positive rating then you must create new topic with unique content tou can also reply to the other members post and get positive rating but if you create new topic this method gave you more reactions