Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Which one gives more reputation, creating a topic or making comments?

The basic idea is that your post is useful, but I think that the post may bring more points and more responses than the comment, because it is more general than the comment and it may appear among a larger number of participants ..

But all that matters is that it is useful and important, whether it is a comment or a post.

On 1/15/2021 at 4:03 PM, Scottmc said:

This question goes to the experience ones and to the old members.

I want you to enlighten the newbies, which one is more preferable and that can give good reputation,that can as well been count as useful posts between creating topic and commenting on posts created by others.

Response please...🙏 

Thanks.

I think creation of new and useful topics for members gives us the possibility to get a good reputation more than commenting on topics, because the comment remains limited spread, as it does not reach everyone, unlike the topic, it remains on the front of the page whenever someone commented on it.

Hello my friend, regarding your question, you cannot determine which is the best for taking a positive reputation, as the post can reach the largest number and get a positive reputation, but there is a large percentage of it being deleted by the officials. As for the comment, they will not delete it if it is not in violation of the rules, but it will not reach a large number of members That is, every option has a negative and a positive thing

In my opinion 

At first write comments only 

Until you get what you need to do right ☺️

Dont start with topics until you understand what you eant to write about so you don't get banned 🚫 

Some new members get banned 

Because they dont know what they should write about

Or because they write same topics or spelling errors

Wish i was useful to u 

You can highlight your posts with comments. The posts that you do, the moderators will read again and again to see if there is any mistake in your post. If your post comments are good, the members will read more on your post, if your post is good you will get a good positive reputation. If you post in violation of the rules, your post will be deleted.

I think writing a topic gives a better reputation if you are successful in choosing the topic and without errors in writing or spelling or in the way of asking the question, so old members should help us with this question.

I think that there is no difference between them, as a positive reputation comes from speech that contains interest. Therefore, in my opinion, do not concern yourself with these matters and search for a new and distinctive topic that attracts the reader to obtain a good reputation.

The two are very good and it is possible to gain a lot of likes from the posts and comments. It is easy all you have to do is try to get enough experience to receive a lot of likes. It should benefit everyone. 

Both topics and post usually get rating or reputation but the thing is that topics most time get reputation than post but dont get it wrong there are some post that have more reputation than topics

When you follow for a while it is understand what should be written and when you followed the forum for a while it is understand what should be written and what topics should be open.

If you are a newbie try to make more comments than making topics.

You have to get more experience and research before making topics because if that is a scam topic then there is a chance for you to get banned.

So if you are a bigginer try to  making more comments and get more information about the forum before making any topic

Well it depends on your work if you are a quality members of this platform and you provide such great information here then you can get reputations in comments but if you are not and you need to have such reputations then you should create topic because most of members like topics when they face it..

I think even the forum moderators should be able to explain how reputations work this is because some people could be be getting it all wrong , the right idea right now is to have a good idea that is effective that is right and can be well planned because we also understand that there are people who are getting pay wrongly and this becomes really bad for so many people so to me reputations are needed in  a certain way but well explained 

Both will give you reputation if you post useful content. People give reputation on content which is relevant and give knowledge to otger whether its a topic or comment on a certain topic.

Welcome my friend, of course, this topic is important, and I think that the comments are important as well as the publications. Each of them has its place here. It is important that you abide by the rules of the forum

It depends on how useful and helpful to it is so you have to write a useful post in order to achieve more reputation and more knowledge from this platform

I think that creating important and useful topics for forum members will give you more reputation from members, but on the condition that you adhere to the rules of the forum and stay away from repetitive and unhelpful topics with bad content.

In my own point of view I think creating a topic gives more reputation because of the idea you give out and the creativity of the topic you create which means the more sensible your topics are the more comments you get and the more comments you get the more reputation you have

Dear mate both are important for the member of the platfrom.

but creating a topic give you more reputation .

but if your topic contains good content information and knowledge  than you got positive response from the member of the platfrom.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

In my own opinion I think creating of topics attract more reputation in the forum because if you create a top quality post it give more freedom for both the new and the old members to make some useful response which will create a lot of attention to that topic and through that process you will earn a good reputation.

• +2 1

Well, definitely creating a topic wou give you more reputation that just making comments, because your topic would be seen by everyone who check  in the section you posted 

I think you can get more reputation by creating a post but your reputation depend on your post how much they contain useful and informative post if your post good you use simply language and you content is useful then people like your post but you can get good reputation through comment on post you create something new idea in your comment

• +2 1

My dear friend you have post a good topic and this will be information for the new member so my dear i think creating topic is the best key to get the more reputations in this forum  and if you will post comments you will not get the more reputation so try to post useful and helpful topics for the good ratings by the other members than you will earn more and you will be a good member of this forum your rank will imcrease try to post ideal topic woth related this forum and online earning methods never post bad topic about the forum also.

• +1 1

I think the topic brings more reputations to our posts as compared to replies, because is always in access to the main page of topic where everyone can see the topic and give reputations, while our replies only show to the last page and also get back to previous pages of the topic and doesn't seen by others. But before creating any topic, it is necessary to use search feature to check that topic already discussed or not.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"