What makes people earn less - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

We should always be patient to work in this forum or you will lose your confidence and you have to keep the policies and guidelines and consistently post a decent and important material that is more beneficial to you and me So there is no substitute for a good post.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On 1/14/2021 at 4:17 PM, Rileynixon said:

This is important topic I will like to raise for members of this platform especially for newbies. Among the things that make you earn less are:

Lack of determination

Lack of focus

Not devoting time to the platform.

If all what I listed is maintained and follow by members,you will surely have chance to learn and earn alot easily. Thanks to you all.

we all know that we can earn money here profit from our posts that have more information and useful ideas about cryptocurrencies so better to take some serious on posting of our ideas here, in addition to your topic mate we must do some research first and apply more hardwork and perseverance and also productivity to post more informations.

Yes dear you are right here we are not focus and we don't make determined therefore we get lose we should to increase our interest . And spend most time on work place . Here we work for competing our daily tasks and this is not good we should to work with interst.  

• Useful or interesting 1

In addition to the reasons I mentioned, there are a lot of things that make people earn less. Such as not adhering to the rules, lack of self-development and many other things

What makes people earn less is lack of knowledge and laziness, if you work hard with motivation and desire to learn you will earn money in btc and talk token if you make your 20 daily posts you will earn money extra income to your wallet just for writing useful posts and making comments in this wonderful forum

If you want to earn more than you need to take attention on the content as well as the rules of crypto and you need not to comment on the post related to religion or political affairs in this way you can earn better and more.......

Hello my friend, yes you are correct, for all the newbies i want to say that you need work hard, don’t waste your time to anything you do, just focus here if you have a free time, share your knowledge or what is your learned just share it.

Focus to contribute on this plateform it you just posting and not to do any thing about this plateform then you should gave difficulties you should do good and earn ful payment. 

When we not follow rules and regulations of this site than it is very dangerous for us.it will cause our income to come too much less.so we should concentrate our work correctly.

I think our earning depends upon our quality of posts because when we make useful, informative and knowledgeable posts then we can get more rating and earning thats why we should try to make the quality posts for getting good earning.

My friend and Barray also agreed with you the lack of knowledge, the lack of the required experience and the failure to take the work seriously, the work must be mastered and the patience to gain, and also, as I said, not to allocate time, this is the most important point that time must be allocated daily so that work does not accumulate and time passes without the benefit of it.

• +4 1

Sometimes reputation leads to low income.  If we want to increase the income, we have to post usefull, then the reputation will increase.  If reputation increases, we will be able to earn more money by working in this forum and will be able to be successful.  When posting, make sure that the post is not wrong.  If the post is wrong, it will not be a usefull post and then reputation will not increase.  So you have to work according to the rules to be successful.

My dear i would requeat you igmf you have to make money and enjoy in life you can do work hard and consistency and you have to be success if you cant blame in other persons and work hard and earned money so those people cannot do anything they cannot be succes in their life ok good by thank you so much.

Thanks for your useful information. I will try to make always useful and new informative posts or topics. I want to always follow the rules. I hope I can earn a good amount of coins. 

Hi dear companion. Welcome to you and thank you for sharing this data. I concur with you. To succeed we should help one another and accomplish a decent spread. Like any field in business, we should progress and develop and here we function as one family and accomplish significantly together and we should maintain a strategic distance from negative assessments

Dear Friend! Yes of course you are right. You should make useful posts. We should spend more time here to increase our knowledge and experience. We can learn about trading and investing. 

Thankyou for shearing such a wonderful and a informative topics with us the firt thing that people make less earnis impatience and make their wrong decisions being reckless we should always keep set our mind to a single path or a project you are doing if we set out mind in different path then automatically our mind will be disturb so thats why i am saying keep your mind in a single path i will help all of us to make our dreams come true 

• +2 1

Hello everyone, one of the factors that I consider most important, that allows you to earn less money, is the lack of consistency in our work within the forum, ie if we do not make publications and comments, with quality content, it is clear that we will earn less or nothing, everything will depend on the determination and responsibility, with which we work within the forum.

• +1 1

If someone is not working seriously in this forum can lead him to earn less and sometimes it's luck of qualitiness in our work as a result we don't receive reputations since earning also depends on the ratings we get on our topics or posts.

Devotion and determination towards your work is really important as without it you wouldn't be able to be successful in it and no matter what kinda work it is. Sobe focused to your work to get the vest results and profits out of it.

Indeed, old buddy, so any part can acquire and learn through this discussion, he has to know everything new in it so he can acquire insight, information and cash together through the universe of coding and to peruse the subjects that are distributed and advantage from them so he can make progress in work ..

One particular issue that should be drawn is that members of the Cryptoalk forum determine the price of the Talk coin! When members say sell all they have from Talk, this will cause the currency to collapse! Therefore, we must invest it long polluted in order to benefit more

• +3 1

Everybody  should follow a regular routine to do better performance in every sphere  of life. To make useful  posts  here we must have to focus on our content and create the content carefully. We have to spent more time in researching about crypto  currency 

Yes my dear friend people earn lack due to poor quality make post and also don't show interest in this platform and they can't full consciousness about their work.