How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

I met cryptocurrency way back 2016 because of my classmate who told me about this. It really hook my attention that time but my knowledge in cryptoworld was really lack that's why I quitted this and I'm back this year to learn more about it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is because of the influence of my friends in collage they introduced me the cryptocurrency. Because that time i want to have some extra earnings for my study. And i am happy because it is a good opportunity on having here in cryptoworld.

I meet with the crypto currency through my friend and we make good profit at start but when the bull is finished than that time we are just deposit our money regularly and still we are waiting for the bull and this time bull is strong than before.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For the first time I was introduced to Crypto world when I was still in secondary school by then, the top leading coin today was just 2 years. That's around 2010 to 2011 but I refused to focus or concentrate on catching up with them to invest on the coin as they did. Until later in 2017 that there success, progress became obvious to me, that when I paid much attention to the system. And today I'm happy with the little achievements I have made too in the system.

Yeah you are right.  I am the one among those you have mentioned. I came on cryptotalk for money but now my mind changed. Earlier I focus to complete 150 worlds and 30 post. Now I don't care about it. Now I think I know atleat 5 % of crypto and for that this platform helped me.

I got to know about cryptocurrency at first on YouTube in 2015. I was searching for some online jobs on YouTube, and the YouTube shows some videos related to earning cryptocurrency in recommendations. Well from that day, I got interested in cryptocurrency and working online since then. The first crypto I had owned is Bitcoin(BTC) from online crypto faucets, though the payment was less, but It was my first earning in crypto.

• +1 1

I have not found anyone sitting and doing nothing but some people get lucky and hit a lotery. This is not the same and maybe since you didn't come back again for months you found the bitter truth and instead of sitting and growing fat looking at your screen you couldn't handle the pressure and sold at a loss.

I have got to know about crypto currencies from this forum and from then i have learnt as well as earned a good amount of cryptos from this forum.Beside this i am planning to start trading in this platform make my life more smooth.

I met Crypto in 2019 through a friend of mine.  And this is where I first learned about this currency and since then I started researching it in different ways and gradually I gained a lot of knowledge about it and and then I got extra income, greeting the crypto world only for those who know it.

I met cryptocurrency after i got referred by a friend of mine in february this year. My first cryptocurrency to trade was chainlink and i earned a good profit with it. Now i trade more than 30 currency because i learn everyday.

You are have a very strange thinking and I am not understand why you are think someone sits and does nothing, maybe you have no thinking and can't understand a lot or you are very bad informed about what is happens, but if you think you can do that why don't you sit and make money not doing anything?

• +2 1

Yeah earning money was the reason why I'm here. I've discovered crypto world when I was a 1st year college I think it was 2018, but I didn't have any idea about the cryptotalk that time. The only forum/bounty sites I've knew that time was the BitcoinTalk and since I'm not good in writing and my grammar was not good then I've not tried it. One year after, my friend introduced this forum to me and since it was easy and you don't need to have a higher rank to be paid in this forum compared to Bitcointalk then I've tried it.

So you think this way. And how this did for you? You made easy money doing nothing? Most probably you lost money selling very low and buying higher as many of the people that think the same about cryptocurrencies. How was the crypto revelation for you did you sit in front of your screen doing nothing and getting money from nowhere?

• +1 1

I read about cryptocurrencies a long time ago but I decided this year to invest and profit from the halvening, it was a good decision but you are very wrong in the way you approach this and you have to be very careful because you can lose all your money sitting on your screen doing nothing.

My first encounter about crypto currency is when our teacher teaching us related about technology suddenly introduced to us what bitcoin is. The early assumption that I had in me was that the only crypto currency that exist is bitcoin which turns out that I was wrong at that time because after that I came across to some people who are more engage to this industry. I kind of wondered how they earned so much from this so I got to became curious about it and suddenly getting invited to try it also. That is when I see the different coins available to the market and I engaged myself already to trading. I know that I can’t make the most out of it since I only have a small capital as my investment that is why when someone invited me to do this, I was so glad to accept it since I don’t have much  things to do because of this pandemic.

• +2 1

I found that we can earn money from websites and start following cryptocurrencies for that. I also found cryptotalk lately and want to get help from this and study some more, but I joined to earn whent I started and I have learned a lot too. I never thought I can make money with prices very high but I'm going to wait to invest very low and if this doesn't happen, I still earn some online and will hold this little and can sell higher.

I meet a crytpo currency through a friend and we just 2 person make a risk to buy the coins and hold them for just a single month and after that we make a huge profit in the market becasue market make a great high at that time and than we start invest in this business.

BetFury                                                   

On 12/29/2019 at 4:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

The world is going digital, all active businesses are going to online to earn more income because there is high potential if you earning much profit if you sit in front of your computer or smart phone making money this is amazing.

Hello everyone,

i learned about cryptocurrencies from my boyfriend last year

Later i joined some airdrops but i am still learning

I learned practically everything that I was interested in Bitcoin from my brother on YouTube and then I studied a lot about the subject and ended up learning everything.

I met crypto currency through crypto talk because I thought it is an easy method to earn small amount of money by sitting at home and only using mobile phone

BetFury                                                   

My friend called me on this topic of cryptocurrency, and I accordingly called my friends and we have been in this "business" for several years

That's very interesting that i am also want to earn using a computer at my office or home, but i do not believe that in that way i will earn a big amount and can be spend life easily. as if i start earning only crypto currencies there are rules and regulations who will prevent me to earn this type of earnings. so i have to run a business or job and with that earning will on going in crypto currencies.