How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

i joined trouogh youtube videos i watched many videos on youtube and Readed some blogs crypto currencies good source of income

• +3 1

I found cryptocurrency through finding the ways to earn money online and knowledge from the youtube.

I met this Crypto Currency because of my classmates in college. I want to earn money as a student but because of busy schedules I think no part time job is applicable in our place so my classmate encourage me to this thing called Crypto Currency. So I'm here now.

My story here is about the good news about Blockchain technology in cryptocurrency. Here all seems transparent, if a country applies Blockchain Technology it will be seen transparently by people in the transaction. I like the prosperity of a BANK system that is richer and richer. Then as for the income from this forum site that can get Satoshi is only as a tribute to those who campaign.

I met the crypto currency because i wanted to earn money working at home on daily basis. So one of my friend suggested me about the crypto currency and then i started working on it. And now i am earning pretty good.

Hello my adventure with cryptocurrencies began 2 years ago when I was working abroad. at the beginning I met the taps from which I received bitcoin every hour for free. later I came across airdrop blockchain and since then I started to explore the subject 🙂

First I came in cryptocurrency by the help of my friend .he helps me a lot to came here. Now I am daily work here and Money.

I earn bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies from faucets, airdrops, coinbase or blockchain wallet giveaways, and trading. Most crypto i meet from trading so now my focus is mainly in trading.

I met with Cryptorency introduced by my college classmate. He said there was an easy job that was always done and earned, yes of course I was interested in this. Since I'm a student, I will look for an easy job for me.

First I came in cryptocurrency by the help of my friend .he helps me a lot to came here. Now I am working on cryptocurrencies .  And I am earning with cryptotalk and other trading sites.

I am searching in YouTube .how to earn money online them I am see bitcoin coin and start working in crypto coins and collecting some bitcoin from faucet and gambling websites.

you have got the right point for me.i have started crypto 2018 as the earning source of bounty jobs.one of my seniors brother gave the task to do and slowly i have entered in the market .these days the interest of the crypto growing so high for me and learning more for that

I first became acquainted with cryptocurrency in connection through my friend in school, and he guide me  do some airdrop work through it, and given that then i have learned about cryptocurrency, i am now very worthwhile withtrading cryptocurrency, now my number one supply of earnings is cryptocurrency where am presently investing my income

On 12/29/2019 at 11:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

Well,it was first introduced to me by a friend,i dont believe at first coz during that time technologies are not fully develop yet,so i was hesistant coz how can i be sure that it will increase,years later i decided,i used it to play on a gambling site i really enjoyed it to the point i became addicted and lose my bitcoins. I was so down,so i need to stop, then 5years ago ,it came to my mind that i lose money because of bitcoin,why not get my money back again through it. So i invest and trade,and after those patiently waiting i recover my loses,and gain profits.

To somehow my story is same like you because couple of years earlier i was looking on internet to earn money online without invesment and likewise so finaly i got into it but initially i was not believing on it and later on i thought that lets try it to see what happen. So it gives good experiences

My first time I met with cryptocurrencies while I was seing my brother are earning bitcoins through the gambling dices in 2017, that's is where my journey started

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I got acquainted with the cryptocurrencies in the year 2012 and this is my good fortune as I bought some quantities and also got some quantities and it was easy to collect bitcoin during that year because it was without significant value at that time and it was distributed in large quantities and I started my journey in the field of cryptocurrencies

THINK POSITIVE

I was reading financial news for a long time and sometime in 2013 I read an article about Bitcoin surpassing the price of Gold. I followed news for a while until I read that MtGox was hacked and Bitcoin's value started dropping. I've thought of it as a scam and as another centralized effort to create a digitized coin but I was far off. I didn't research what this was until 2017 it was in the news once again.

Next time it will be in the news it will be 2021 with a new ATH. Get ready you are still early investors.

Before one year ago i did not know about cryptocurrency but one

accidently i read artcle on facebook then watched it video and

watched some video on youtube after then i join this field

I have come to cryptocurrency with the help of my friend, he has taught me to work and I am learning work still trying to get money from here and trying to be self-sufficient.  Slowly enough it seems that now I don't know anyone with the help of your friend I do a lot of work  I did not pursue it

On 12/29/2019 at 10:06 AM, iamSexyPanda said:

I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing

Yeah, OK.  There's more to crypto than that.  That sounds like a very lazy woman talking.

These pay-for-posts things may not be around in the future, so I'd be prepared for that.  Anyway, I got started with bitcoin through faucets after hearing about how much it was rising in 2013 or so, and this was around the time of mt. gox.  Nobody introduced me to it.  It was something that I kind of read about online, including on BCT.

I first knew bitcoin because of media on 2015-2016, then i joined group Sgb Bitcoin to learning about blockchain and bitcoin, and in mid 2016 im work on xrb mirai to get paid

I know about cryptocurrency from forum. On that forum i maybe around year 2013, i found thread where explain about Bitcoin. The system and how it works. So look interested i try to join it with tutorial that thread. At first i join on freebitcoin site. That is nice i can get some reward and also learning some thing. And now i think will focus on cryptocurrency, i believe it is will growing.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I know about crypto in youtube. There are so many videos in youtube about bitcoin and crypto. I started trade crypto since 2009. I have 10 years experience in crypto world.