Why patience is necessary? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Why patience is necessary?

Patience and giving time to digital currencies works on the price ranges in the market from the bottom to the top and vice versa, so you must enhance your experience in the appropriate times to put these currencies in the market and achieve more profits and avoid mistakes.

• +3 1

Of course, patience is very necessary to achieve success, your career in cryptocurrencies will start with a lot of losses, but you have to be patient and wait for the right time to achieve success, so you should not fail and continue.

Patience is very important in this forum. We must show a lot of patience in order to reach the goals that we have set and the ambitions that we have planned for.

Dear friend .. one of the most important keys to success in life .. patience .. not only in financial gain, but in any field and in any work .. When you lose patience, you can rush to make a decision that you may regret and cost you heavy losses.

Despite the revolutionary rise of cryptocurrencies recently, this does not mean that what you have will double after you sleep and wake up, but rather you must be patient and patient and do not rush to the results, but enjoy the learning journey and increase your investment experience, there is no one who generates all the information and knows all Something so there is no harm in asking or inquiring about a cryptocurrency or trading platform and other matters related to cryptocurrencies, and we are here on this forum to share our experiences and learn from our mistakes.

• +2 1

I think that patience is necessary here in this job or place because if we don't have patience we couldn't do any of this because it is thanks to the patience that we have that we can work here because that is what is needed the most. patience because there are going to be times that we are going to win but there are also times that we are going to lose and that is why we must also be patient because we must wait for the best moment to buy or sell in the market.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Alice21 said:

I think that patience is necessary here in this job or place because if we don't have patience we couldn't do any of this because it is thanks to the patience that we have that we can work here because that is what is needed the most. patience because there are going to be times that we are going to win but there are also times that we are going to lose and that is why we must also be patient because we must wait for the best moment to buy or sell in the market.

Patience is a gift that very few have, in daily life it is important to be patient, be cautious and careful, analyze everything very well and be controlled to avoid making mistakes, despair does not bring anything good, when one is desperate acts in a way impulsive and this leads us to make mistakes that can be fatal,
That is why patience plays a leading role in cryptocurrencies, without it trading is very difficult. @Alice21

Patience is very important in every aspect of life. No one can become successful by overnight . Hard work is the key to success and hard work comes with Patience. We should proceed step by step . Sometimes little steps lead to great destination. That is why patience is very important for trading and all the sections of this forum. 

If you want to conquer or achieve something then you really need to work hard on it and after working hard, you need to keep yourself calm and should wait for the result. It needs patience and perseverance to go through these stages. So, without patience, nothing great can be achieved.

• +2 1

Hello my friend. You have to be patient in your work here so that you do not lose a lot, as you must monitor the markets before you carry out the exchanges

• +1 1

Success cannot be achieved here without patience, even in whatever work we do, here we need some time to understand the way to work and trade in cryptocurrencies, and time needs patience and patience is our way to success

Patience is really necessary to achieve success. In crypto world, we do lots of mistakes and we lose some money. Instead of giving up have patience and learn from your mistakes, and you will definitely succeed. 

Patience is must on this forum and also trading if you do not follow patience then trading is not the work of yours. Because if the time doesn't come and before that you sell it then you can have less profit or loss. You should also overcome greed by patience also. There is no chance for emotions in trading. 

On 1/7/2021 at 10:31 PM, saradz said:

Because emotions can lead to mistakes, as we know. For example, you may take some losses in the morning and feel that you need to "make up the money quickly". For this reason, you may rush to place new trades without proper focus on the markets and what they are trying to tell you. Some days the markets are so choppy that it is difficult to control and it is better to leave them.

It's good for you patience and understanding approach to succeed in the forum for sharing news and updates from the other earn money online

Patience is something which will give you happiness later but better to be a better person you must have patience 

Because really that is what is worth in this cryptographic trade, patience can help you greatly if you know how to use it well, you also have to be lucky to be able to grow, but my advice that can help you as it helped me is, meet you yourself, do not sell lightly and learn how the trade is growing to be able to reach the level that is really necessary.

The key to success is patience. A man has to overcome a lot of obstacles when he wants to go to his goal. And then there are many mistakes. Basically, if the person can go ahead with hard work and patience, then he will have a definite success in life. So we should be patient in every aspect of life.

• +2 1

Greetings as a beginner here
 I have noticed that the most successful people I have met in my life are those who possess patience, calmness, and a strong determination to achieve their goal.
The secret of their success is listening to others' criticisms, whether negative or positive, and being patient with their goal, even if they lose sometimes, but with their persistence, they reached their goals and achieved what they aspire to.

Certainly, my friend, patience is very necessary, as when you are patient this means that you do not give up easily, therefore you will be more aware that stumbling is the beginning of success.
Dealing with cryptocurrencies requires a lot of patience as there are losses sometimes and profits at other times.

Dear friend patience   is very necessary you should  have to do lot of work in order to get success in your life dear friend you can get lot of things in your life if you have the ability to hold patience and i think thats the most greatest thing. 

Investing on crypto coins is a long term plan. Patience is a key for earning in crypto space. Bitcoin has reached to $59,000 after 10 years. This is a good reason why we should be patient. Because with patience we can achieve many profits.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Dear, welcome, patience is a great thing that must be demonstrated at all times, because when you are not patient with the slightest things in your life, your reactions become fast and you answer an angry reaction and often you do not reach a loss in everything, so beware of that and thank you

Of course, you should be patient, my friend, especially on the issue of cryptocurrencies

It is very important to be patient

Because currencies are initially cheap

Be patient with it until it becomes more expensive and sell it

• +2 1

for me patience is the most important thing we must keep here because if we don't have enough patience we cannot do such productive things like posting our own ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies here at cryptotalk forum like other says patience is the only key to be successful and patience is a virtue.

My friend, in fact, you have to be patient, because, by a hasty decision, it is possible for you to lose all your money.But if you are patient with a currency that is low in price until its price increases, your profits may double.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.