Why patience is necessary? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Why patience is necessary?

Greetings to all members. Patience is the key to success, so all junior members must be patient and calm because the field of cryptocurrency profit needs a lot of patience. But the profit in such locations is guaranteed and beautiful. 

My friend, in general, patience is the basis of any work we want to succeed in, so work here requires patience in order to increase your ideas value and positive and also you have to make any negative response to you has a negative action to this matter you also need patience

Hey mate,being patient one if the top quality to be a perfect trader,for all of these things are only in possible when you done a lot of hardworking and maintain your patience,i hope you successed,thank you.

Everyone must be patient because it is the key to relief and you cannot work without effort and everyone must move away from emotions because it is she who has reached failure and must work hard and provide useful and clear information to benefit new members and not make mistakes

We always have to be patient and work hard

My friend, as we all know that climbing the ladder to the degree of work here in the forum and cryptocurrencies should be very patient and cautious. My friend, thanks and success to you.

While we need patience in all areas of life, we need more crypto. Because the increase in the value of the matured coin may take 5 months or 5 days. Therefore, you should be patient and not panic when the coin drops in value. Patience is a very important factor in crypto.

Patience is necessary because only patience can control your motion of the success. If you want to success in life then please maintain it. Patience and hard work is the way to bring you success. 

Greeting All! Very good topic to talk 

Patience is very important for everyone in every field of life if you don't have any knowledge. While in crypto world you have to be patience and start investing your time for learning and after having sound knowledge you are ready for earning.

Being patient is one of the foundations for success in order to avoid making mistakes and losses. I recommend that we all be patient and work hard and support each other.

On 1/7/2021 at 6:31 PM, saradz said:

For this reason, you may rush to place new trades without proper focus on the markets and what they are trying to tell you. Some days the markets are so choppy that it is difficult to control and it is better to leave them.

I think for competent crypto users will admit the facts that patience is the key to success. Especially when trading Crypto currencies at the market. Experience and strategic skills matters but when piloted with holistic patience.

Perhaps working here is easy, but it definitely requires time to understand all the laws and how to work in this forum, and because profit does not come in a short time, and you must also be patient to get a positive reputation and enough post to make you earn money Be patient, and you will win, my friend

Yes my friend, we must be patient to achieve the desired goal.At first I was counting on the pay of the forum, but today I am making good profits by working in the forum

Welcome my dear friend, patience is the key to achieving success and the way to achieve dreams and aspirations. You may experience some losses or feel that time is slow for you and profits are few for you patience and never give up and continue working until you achieve your goal

Patience is a best quality of a trader.It is a great virtue.Patience is the best quality of the trader.Its necessity during exchange of currency.

On 1/7/2021 at 10:27 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Greetings to all , actually dear I have listened the word patience is very important in crypto trading and I have also read the comments and topics focusing on patience and I didn't get the idea why it is important so I want to ask u all that why it is important to keep patience? What rules it plays in crypto tradings

Greetings dear fellow, yes it's been necessary especially in crypto talk world or any crypto currency platform. Because the more patient you are the more profitable you will be. 

Yes, its a mind boggling game to be silent in most of the time during your routinely work. But you have to complete your daily tasks on crypto talk. And complete your 100-posts firstly then moving forward to achieve your next task. So be consistent in crypto game. I hope you will be the more profitable in this market by using trading option.  

Patience is very important because only through Patience we can wait for our success, if we also want the result of everything, not this action quickly , it is impossible and always get it can not  done in a hurry. 

Hello my dear friends I hope that you are fine I want to tell you that patience it is important in every field of life patience make your work beautiful if you have patience you get success in every field of life patience enable to you to make work properly and become successful in your life best of luck

Patience is necessary for you to be successful any where. Not only in crypto but in life as well. So we should make sure that we fight greed and establish patience in our hearts. Doing so will make sure that we follow all our trading strategies and eventually be on profits.

Yes, basically!  Of course I think patience is necessary.  Because we know that emotions can be wrong ... so patience is required when working in this forum .. and it is mandatory when trading.  This also applies when we are involved in cryptocurrency exchanges or even trading, but I think it would be better if the top quality is the perfect trader to be patient with.

Patients helps us to think and make a good decisions. Specially in this platform you should need patients to think your opinion about the topic. Patience is such a thing which is used in every merge of life. Patience is a great human quality. So everyone needs to move forward with patience. All those who work in trading focus on learning patience before entering the world of trading and investment, that it is the most important element. Some people get tired of work and give up just because they think they are not getting any benefit from this work.

Patience is must on the platform of crypto-currency. So, patience is also important on this frorum. Fro trading there is no scope for any feelings. We should have patience for the right time to buy and sell and we shouldn't feel hesitate to earn or to feel tempted to sell. So it's important I think 

Because patience is the key to success, and no business in life can continue without patience, patience is the basis for doing business best and ultimately being successful people thanks to patience. 

Welcome my dear friend,
You must be patient, because the price of digital currencies is constantly changing, so patience is very important in this matter

This forum is all about spending time and learning about this forum which of course need patience even we are learning anything is possible with patience.

Hello my friend Certainly, patience in the field of cryptocurrencies is an important factor because the factor of losses that every person who deals in cryptocurrencies receives is an option, of course. For example, the issue of trading in cryptocurrencies needs patience, focus and careful study of the market Hurry and haste in such matters may regret the individual and this may cause him much greater losses than what he suffered in the first place.

• +2 1