Why patience is necessary? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Why patience is necessary?

Good morning dear,

Patience is very necessary in generally in our life , her in this way you should be a patient  person because you maybe face rais or fall ..You may lose a lot because of your unuseful posts.

I wish you a good luck 💙

Well come friend and I hope you are well so patience is must in the forum when you investment and trading so you required the patience because price many time veriation and too low so this is patience follow up on the website. 

My friend I am agree with you patience is very necessary for getting success because patience is key of success in any field of life .And my friend we never get completely success in our life without patience .For suppose if we get any coin for trading and if we do wait for high price then we can get more profit and if we don't wait then we don't get more profit .

Patience is very important in every field of life  we should show patience. If we have patience in our life then oneday we will become  a successfu person. we should not get panic if something happend wrong.

Why so hurriedness always ? Is it written in any holy book to work hurriedly I had never heard so but let me tell you that it is stated by many elders to not to work in hurry ,our elders mostly advise us to develop patience in ourselves because I had experienced the work you do in hurry is always spoiled and fruitless.  In compare to patience we can made true decisions and it will lead us to success .

Hello everyone, 

Yes of course you are right. I hope you will be fine. Patience is necessary. This fourm is best in this world. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I really love this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. It payment is 100 here. 

Best of luck

Patience is a key to success because you can create mistakes in hurry. Because if you want to earn profit by trading then keep patience. Don't make rush for profit wait for your success.

- Working here is very challenging because the rules change here, the wages are a little late so you can't be patient and you have to work hard. I think the more you work, the more money you can earn, so keep working and you will succeed  You will get something good....

Patience is the key to so many things. That is the more reason why i think we should be trying so hard to have it. We should also try to control our emotions and do away with greed as it is one of those things that stop us from achieving our goals and aims. 

Your family, my friend, is in this forum. Certainly because entering the world of cryptocurrencies is fraught with risks, so everyone must be patient so that they can finally collect and earn money.

My dear friend, you must be patient in this forum, because you need a long time to gain knowledge or gain money for the daily expenses because if we lack patience, you will not be able to get what you want.

• +1 1

When you buy a currency and wait a little time and not increase its price if you are not patient, then you will sell and here comes the role of being patient, because it may be the day after the currency reaches high goals and profits and you have lost these profits because of your haste .

Patience is important in trading, you will not profit when trading if you are impatient. You will feel emotions in trading and can't wait when the market is volatile, if you can't control your emotions you will definitely experience losses. So use your patience for your trading success.

• +1 1

Patience is the necessary of our life. Because we have the patience we

Get the goals in our life. On cryptotalk we have patience necessary. 

You have to be patient on this forum  first , when you start addition first your100 comments before you start earning Cryptocurrency. Then you have to be patient to finish 20 comments every day. And patient when withdraw your earnings. Good luck. 

• +1 1

My dear friend,I want to say that patience is necessary because patience gives us success but hurry can lose us.Every work take patience for example our 100 posts gives us lesson that this forum want patience from us.

Patience is very necessory thing to make or creat posts in this crypto world. Because first hundred posts need extremely patience. Most of the people leave in first hundred posts. Then next patience is to recieve money after seven days.

Patience is is essential for everyone in daily life because it is key to happiness for everyone .Patience is more important thing for crypto trading.Because to work this site properly we need to have patience. Without having patience we can not write comments, read full contents and give reputation points properly. If you don't work patiently and post in a hurry, you will make mistakes which will cause your post to be deleted and you will not get any money for it.

Crypto is a great forum for learning and earning money and we can earn money with hard work and focus on the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency but for this we will be take a patience because this is important for all fields of life.without patience we could not get good payment and good remarks.

Patience is the key to business success.Patience is the most important thing to achieve in the field of cryptocurrency and digital and after investing in a currency you have to be patient and wait for it to sell until the price rises. Without patience we cannot succeed in investing.

Welcome to all , really expensive I have tuned in the word persistence is exceptionally imperative in crypto exchanging and I have too studied the comments and points centering on tolerance and I didn't get the thought why it is critical so I need to inquire u all that why it is vital to keep tolerance? What rules it plays in crypto tradings

Yes patience is the key of success. If we work contnuesly with patience then we will succeed one day. Patience is very important because if we work (trade) with emotionally and want to get good profit in short time then we may be face loss. And if we trade with patience and good experience then we will be able to make good money.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

That is something you want to avoid when your life is busy and hectic and the last thing you want is getting sick all the time as a result of stress associated by being impatient. Bring inner peace into your life and stress less by being patient.

Of course, patience is essential in everything. If we don't have patience, we will make a lot of mistakes in a hurry and we may face a loss. Therefore, we must do everything with patience and perseverance. Success is possible only with patience.

Yeah patients is necessary if truly you wanna survive in this very good platform, We have to work very hard and we have to move forward by abiding the rules and regulations . So if we rush or don't wait for the perfect moment then we can get loss.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.