Why patience is necessary? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Why patience is necessary?

Dear friend, the word of patience and having it is one of the basics in the world of digital currencies, because in order to obtain money you must be patient, because it is very difficult to quickly gain money before being patient and acquiring sufficient knowledge, I wish you success

It is very necessary to be patient, my friend. When you are patient, you will be more focused on your work. If you miss patience, you may make wrong decisions that may lead you to lose your money

Being patient when investing is a lot like being patient when fishing. The two things are very similar, the sea is full of fish you can get but you must be patient and put the right bait and wait for the fish to fall into the trap and then complete the fishing process calmly and at the right moment. Just like fishing, money markets are full of winning opportunities waiting for a skilled trader to snipe, but if you don't be patient and wait for the right time you will not only lose the good opportunity, but also your money.

Patience is one of the most important factors for success in this platform. In investing, you must buy low-priced currencies and store them and be patient with them for months or years until their price rises and profit large sums. If you lose a deal, I advise you after urgency to compensate for these losses directly. Rather, you must  Be patient, be calm, and seize the appropriate and good opportunity to compensate and win

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, we must all agree that patience is necessary to achieve success and reach the desired goals in this platform. Therefore, we must work hard and efficiently in order to become effective members of this platform. Thank you.

Patience is important not only in trade but in everything about our lives as we must be patient with what we want to do because things don't come overnight and if you don't know how to control that part then you will surely abandon everything and obviously not get the goal you want.

You have to have patience and emotional control and you also have to have some courage and adventure in order to become a successful trader.  As trading cryptocurrencies requires intelligence, wisdom and patience.

• +2 1

Patience is very important in all our doings and not just in crypto because it helps to obtain good results in the end,for example in crypto patience is the ability to hold your investments or trades for better profits and mostly this is done by long term traders or investors.

My dear friend, patience is the key to success, and it is very important and necessary to reach goals and ambition in order to get good results and a work free of errors. You have to be patient because it is your way to achieve your goals

• +2 1

Trading cryptocurrencies is not easy, so you have to have patience and wisdom and know the appropriate currencies to invest and the right time to buy or sell currencies.  You need to have patience and intelligence in order to gain from trading cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Not only do you have to have patience in order to become a successful trader, but you also have to have wisdom, manage your capital well and accept loss.  There are a lot of things you need to own in order to become an expert trader.

• +1 1

It's great to see you here, and you've asked a great question. 
Cryptocurrencies and their trade is a huge world with many risks that can face us all, and we can be subjected to failure several times or lose our money while working in this field, so patience is very important in work to start again in the event of failure or feeling frustrated, we only have to be patient to be strong and able to achieve our goals in this field, we only have to be patient to be strong and able to achieve our goals in this field, so patience is very important in work to start again in the

No matter on what forum you are working. Patience is very important but if you loose 1 time it does not mean you have to skip that forum. Give it a shot and try again. Because no one is perfect in the beginning so have faith, keep working, make quality content and you will surely achieve success.

Very important question .. Thank-you very much.. I think patience is the key to success .. If we want to achieve anything successful, we must be patient and not bored until it is achieved ..Because this is a very important thing ..

Patience is key of success without this not possible.So its very important in our life face problem with patience is necessary part if we want happy life.

My dear patience is the key to achieving success in any field. Therefore, when we buy a certain currency in general and then take the currency to decline, we must be patient with it because we have resolved for us, we see that it will rise in the end, so I advise you to be patient for this matter in particular for any matter that requires Patience, because patience is the key to success in the end, reaching the goal, and knowing everything from this. Thank you very much

• +5 1

I agree with you dear friend, patience is necessary for every situation of life because,  it is the only one trick through which you can achieve your goals.  If you are newbie,  don't be afraid if you are newbie,  newbie can do alot of things too. You should not lose hope .always keeps patience.  You will achieve your goals soon

Success requires patience .
Patience for the stresses and difficulties of work, and for the pitfalls that come our way .
Patience to fail sometimes and lose sometimes and follow our path.
Because surrender and impatience is the real loss

In every thing you are doing in life you need to be patient. If you are not patient you will not earn eny thing bater in this life. To be patient is very important in our life

Dear friend, the most important thing that a person needs to work in the field of digital currencies is patience and adherence to the rules because making profits takes a long time, so we have to be patient.

Trading is an other name of patience which beginners usually loose after seeing dip candles in the graph. They penic and sell whatever they have at loss. You will be successful once you have enough patience and proper knowledge of Crypto. Remember, patience is the key to success. 

Patience is very necessary in working in the crypto world because achieving any of your goals requires hard work and patience, and making any decision in the trading and investment process is a matter closely related to thinking, planning and patience in all cases on market fluctuations.

Of course I agree with you, my friend, on this matter. We must have ownership

Patience, determination, perseverance and willpower to be able to succeed in this forum. Surrender is only the title of failed peopl Therefore, patience is the most important factor in successe,, noayons 

• +1 1

22 minutes ago, Asemrhibani said:

Of course I agree with you, my friend, on this matter. We must have ownership

Patience, determination, perseverance and willpower to be able to succeed in this forum. Surrender is only the title of failed peopl Therefore, patience is the most important factor in successe,, noayons 

@Asemrhibani If we do not have patience, we end up abandoning everything, writing is not easy, being in the forum and making 20 daily publications is difficult and patience is needed to do what is due without giving up due to fatigue, it is a topic widely read here, patience as a means of overcoming, whoever owns it in its entirety has the triumph assured.

I completely agree with you, as patience is the only solution. When you are patient, you will get what you want. But when you rush, trust me, you will inevitably make mistakes. Just be confident in yourself and work hard and you will see great results ... I wish you success.