Why patience is necessary? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Why patience is necessary?

If necessary patience my friend, in our work we deal with the work of encrypted and the worlds of digital and also use the internet that all need to have patience to practice ones good experience also you won't get what you want, my friend, without research, education and health is the basis in learning and gaining experience

• +2 1

Good evening my friend. Yes, patience is one of the most important things in life, because if a person rushes to meet his needs, he will stumble and make mistakes. He must be patient for better results.

This is how we must be patient because patience serves to better understand a topic, to have a higher level of understanding, to evaluate and decide with greater knowledge, so as not to have to regret a word or a publication with a bad reputation.

My friend, patience is the key to everything good in life. This is known. Patience is the essential and necessary thing to succeed in any work you do because it achieves what you want

• +1 1

Patience is a method and an arduous path, but it always leads you to success. Patience is the key to self-esteem, exploration, and its ability to endure all the difficulties we face.

Patience is the most important component of success, because being submissive to your feelings may lead to you losing all your money and your fatigue will go to waste. So, my friend, in addition to hard work and persistence, you will be able to achieve your goals.

If necessary patience my friend, in our work we deal with the work of encrypted and the worlds of digital and also use the internet that all need to have patience to practice ones good experience also you won't get what you want, my friend, without research, education and health is the basis in learning and gaining experience.

• +2 1

My friend, in any field in the world, patience is the most important matter for him in order for him to succeed. This is why we as people must put the goal of cryptocurrencies in our main goals, and then we must work on knowledge and gain the necessary news about them, as it is the best way to choose him to achieve the goal. To this goal, thank you very much

Hello there greetings yes a patient is very necessary because when you have vision you will make a good decision that will lead you to who earn some profit if you have if you don't have any patient then it will make you angry and you make are flawless decisiondx at the end up being gay negative reputation and if those post again contain negative reputation then your money will be zero do I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck for the future

Patience is the key for every success.In online talks ,amd business u have to be patient because it deals with alot of other people too .u need to wait for your turn.so always be patient.

Yes, my friend, of course patience is the key to success. We have to be patient, sometimes with loss, and sometimes with profit. We have to strive to do well to gain a lot of knowledge and money. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes we have to be work with patience because every scuess takes times. Isn't possible that you do something on the night and on the early morning you will be scuessfull .no it is not possible you have have to work with patience and wait till your all work convert into your scuess.

Hello my friend..Patience in general is important in all aspects of life in order to reach success, not only here..and we must be patient here because the field of cryptocurrencies is volatile and will not give you as you always want .. so we have to be patient and not rush and hurry something and work with love

We must take our decisions in a clear and understandable manner, and be careful with patience and the promise of rushing to work as we must constantly monitor the markets and their fluctuations in order to take advantage of all the new job opportunities that occur. 

Patience puts us in direct control of ourselves. And there is no more powerful an aid to success then self-possession. When we are patient, we give ourselves time to choose how to respond to a given event, rather than get emotionally hijacked by our emotions.if am right please give me good rating.

First of all, it is important to be patient, because when you join the forum, you have to comment 100 comments, all within the required conditions, this may be boring for many people. And patience is important with regard to profit as well because it may be a little and you have to strive and follow up and develop your information all the time.

Nothing good comes easily and patience is very necessary for one to achieve success. It is useful otherwise without this you can't be a rich man in crypto and earn well with patience avoid us from big mistake that will lead to lose.

Patience is to have a mind that thinks not in haste to work on something that is still under experiment and determination. This means that you are working in the forum to obtain your livelihood for your next days, so you must be patient and not rush things and discuss opinions correctly and realistically

According to my point of view  You have to work hard to achieve success.  You have to move forward by taking the right steps at every step. Patience is a great quality, it helps you to achieve success.  So do every task seriously with patience.and mostly successful peoples work with patience.

Dear Friend
Because the trading field has large currency fluctuations
Patience is essential in any area of life
I wish everyone good luck

Hlo dear welcome to this forum

In my views patience is necessary in all fields of life to face the ups and downs of our lives not only in crypto.

Dear member mostly people come here to earn money so in haste they make many mistakes and which lead them towards ban. So thats why patience is needed here to understand all the aspects of this forum to stay here for long time ..

All the best keep on posting

Patience is the main element to enter the digital currencies market. It saves you from rapid actions and it's necessary to gain profit and success.

• +1 1

Hello 

you have to be patient to reach the desired success and goals. 

you may take some losses in the morning and feel that you need to "make up for money quickly".  For this reason, you may be rushing to place new deals without a proper focus 

• +2 1

I agree with you very much my friend.
Patience is the basis for success in the area of encrypted currencies. For example, we must not be afraid when the currency price is low and we sell, and we must proper and wait until they rise again and sell it

On 1/7/2021 at 11:27 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Greetings to all , actually dear I have listened the word patience is very important in crypto trading and I have also read the comments and topics focusing on patience and I didn't get the idea why it is important so I want to ask u all that why it is important to keep patience? What rules it plays in crypto tradings

@Mohammad SultanPatience is very important in any work.  The more patient he is, the more successful he is.  So we have to be patient to be successful.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Casual dating at its finest – join the leading platform for relaxed and fun encounters! For a good time, one night only Living Women Superlative casual Dating
    • QUARK DRAINER Get rid of all lack of money headaches Other boards: https://niflheim.world/threads/quark-drainer-seaport-1-5-blur-x2y2-fix-metamask-permit-2-smart-contract.40662/ PRICE : $5 000   + All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract) + Instructions on how to install and get started. + Invitation to the closed community who bought drainer + Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic + Technical support + Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free)   QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray рџ™‚ my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer  found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open рџ™‚ Which wallets does QuarkDrainer interact with? Optimization for all devices Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com) Asset Withdrawal Methods > Transfer > Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click) > SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click) > Signature Message (gets assets with a signature) > Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates) > Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation) > Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1) > Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...) > NFT ERC 721/1155 > BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click) > Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap In what networks does the drainer work? It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/ Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM). On request we will enable or disable networks you need. Why Quark Drainer? Help on every step if required Setting up takes up to 30m > Author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives) > 60 frontend custom builds (creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds) > Approved services (bulletproof hosts, domains, bots etc) > Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot > Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset drains. > Parsing assets and withdrawal priority > Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved > Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes > Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing) > Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven > Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online) > Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button > Quark+ software for Insta/X/FB/Reddit/Tg. Autoposter, retweets/reposts, likes, dm > Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that > Ready-made websites > A community (60+ppl) - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought the Drainer Contact Us Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer Tox&Jabber send to PM     Whoever needs will read it According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-2500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic
    • Биржи Binance и KuCoin возобновляют работу в Индии   Крупнейшая криптовалютная биржа мира Binance и гонконгская площадка KuCoin возвращаются на индийский рынок. Компании прошли регистрацию в Отделе финансовой разведки (FIU), обязались выплатить штрафы и выполнять правила налогообложения поставщиков виртуальных активов.    Криптобиржа KuCoin заплатила штраф в размере $41 000, а размер штрафа для Binance еще не определен, и сайт торговой площадки останется заблокированным до уплаты. Попавшие под ограничения криптобиржи Kraken и Gate.io тоже ведут переговоры о возвращении на индийский рынок, а платформа Bitstamp представила план ухода, рассказывает глава FIU Вивек Аггарвал (Vivek Aggarwal). В конце 2023 года в Индии ввели ограничения на деятельность иностранных криптоплатформ, которые, по мнению властей, работали в стране нелегально. Финансовая разведка потребовала заблокировать доступ к их сайтам для местных трейдеров и инвесторов. В число заблокированных площадок помимо Binance и KuCoin вошли HTX, Kraken, Gate, Bittrex, Bitstamp, MEXC и Bitfinex. Ранее министр финансов Индии Нирмала Ситхараман (Nirmala Sitharaman) заняла твердую позицию в отношении биткоина и других криптоактивов, заявив, что они не могут считаться настоящими деньгами.Подробнее на Bits.media: https://bits.media/birzhi-binance-i-kucoin-vozobnovlyayut-rabotu-v-indii-/
    • Robinhood выиграет судебное разбирательство с SEC 👨‍⚖️ Инвестиционная фирма Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) оптимистично смотрит на исход судебного разбирательства между Robinhood и Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) относительно классификации Ethereum как ценной бумаги. По мнению KBW, Robinhood может одержать победу благодаря своему сдержанному подходу к листингу цифровых активов и ограниченному количеству поддерживаемых криптовалют (15 активов в США). KBW считает, что осторожная стратегия Robinhood продемонстрирует консервативный и ответственный подход компании, что может вызвать сочувствие суда в этом споре. Ограниченный выбор криптовалют, включая Ethereum, который составляет всего 25% криптовалютных транзакций на платформе Robinhood, может также сыграть на руку компании. Аналитики KBW предполагают, что судебное разбирательство не завершится до конца 2025 года. Однако акции Robinhood уже заметно выросли, достигнув 18 долларов. KBW поддерживает целевую цену в 20 долларов, поскольку компания готовится сообщить о самых высоких квартальных доходах за последние три года. Прогнозы KBW основаны на вере в то, что у Robinhood есть веские аргументы для оспаривания позиции SEC. Они считают, что доказательство тщательного процесса листинга и ограниченного количества поддерживаемых криптовалют может убедить суд поддержать компанию в этом деле. Победа в судебном процессе может значительно укрепить положение Robinhood на рынке цифровых активов. Тем не менее, важно отметить, что прогнозы KBW всего лишь аналитические предположения, и окончательный исход судебного разбирательства может отличаться. Инвесторам рекомендуется проявлять осторожность и тщательно оценивать все связанные риски перед принятием инвестиционных решений.
    • Доброго времени суток, дорогие пользователи нашего сервиса!Мы так же размещены в ВебПроверка - (кликабельно), тут Вы можете оставить честный отзыв о нашем обменнике.С Уважением, обмен-сервис Finansovich.
    • Кто стейкал в данном проекте, нужно до 18-го числа взять свои токены обратно из стейкинга. Также нужно перевести оставшиеся метры на ММ, если такие остались.  Комиссия на снятие средств из стейкинга выходит 0.50-0.55 $, будем надеяться, что не будет 3-го сезона, а то ещё пол года нужно будет активничать и ждать дропа.
    • Снижение стоимости газа в Ethereum до четырехлетнего минимума вызвано запуском хардфорка Dencun, который привел к реализации опции Proto-Danksharding. Это снизило комиссии в сети, особенно на L2-сетях, вызывая волну волатильности цен на газ. Снижение платы за газ отрицательно сказалось на цене Ethereum, которая потеряла 4,2% за сутки. Эксперты предполагают, что такое снижение комиссий может предвещать приближение альтсезона.
    • Мы добавили новые направления обмена, теперь более 150 криптовалют доступны для обмена на фиатные валюты любого банка RUB, UAH.
    • Да, тоска зеленая на форуме... Весьма жаль, что угробили такую тему, но уже нет времени продолжать заниматься тем, что не дает никакого выхлопа... Прискорбно...
    • Конечно, далеко не уходит с этой тактикой. Максимум годовых 100% можно делать, не больше. Но с иксами надо иметь хороший опыт. Тоже не лёгкое дело. А на форуме кроме нас бывает, я даже не смотрю на посты. Пол года скоро пройдет, пока нету ничего нового(.