The best example of success - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Actually Success is depends upon our hard work. Because nothing is impossible with outhard work. And if we do work hard then we can definately expect success . As success is connected to it.

I think most of biggest success is not even intentional. at least It started out doing small like small venture, we will liked it and then it became this huge thing. if we can work hard and harder in this Cryptotalk forum and exercise more patient, Cryptotalk job is a win win job

To be successful from my little experience and gathering I made on success is that we need to be patient and be dedicated in whatever we come across, by been patient it acquired us to be successful in life.

Absolutely, success in any field requires patience and great effort, in addition to freeing up enough time to learn and obtain what we want. And one day it will be what you dreamed 

the biggest example of successes is is that most of the senior member are also earning here on this platform we get motivation from them to work here also and earn money.

Thank you for your support, my dear. Sure, we go through tough times, but we must be careful, particularly in the world of cryptocurrencies, which is complicated and wide, with a lot of numbers and statistics that change every hour.

Bitcoin has a really floundering and great history that it always goes up, but sometimes it drops as it does now, and then it goes back up. You are good. We must be like Bitcoin in the upward movement.

Success requires hard work and hard work, not just example And finally he made a game called Battle Ground and today that guy is playing in a trillion dollars. I don't think there's any bigger example than that. Thank you.

We must invest in cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in particular, as this field is growing rapidly and greatly, its prices increase, making it the best way to profit and grow our money quickly. 

Succeeding in every code of living is very possible if there is really a way of dedication and commitment attached to your processes.

Your articulation is actually on point mate and definitely impeccable and I hope lot of members should put it in action...!!!

I totally agree with you my friend, reaching success need alot hardworking, time and patience ,if we want to be successful, we have to organize our time and put a plan how to achieve our work well .we have to overcome all difficulties and obstacles. 

On 1/7/2021 at 9:17 PM, Biba24 said:

We may be in certain times suffering from frustration due to our inability to achieve success in the field in which we work, but my friend told you that success always takes time to arrive, and the best example of this is Bitcoin where in 2009 its price was $ 0.001, but look at it well now it exceeds the threshold of 39 thousand dollars.

You are right and you example is best and now the price of bitcoin is 65000 dollar and you know that it is a very high price and the price is in dollars and dollar has also a price. It is continuously increasing day by day. 

Yes, my dear friend, of course, in order to succeed, we have to be patient and focus, to gain more knowledge and experience, by working hard. Sure, we will succeed. Thank you.

The growth of Bitcoin is a success story for all. Start small and grow big. BTC has really changed a lot of narratives. So the story of BTC has really inspired a lot of people I must confess. 

Thank you for your support. Today, the value of Bitcoin is (54,347.40 USD), all the people who invested in this currency a year ago have become very rich because their bet was correct. Indeed, we must be patient, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, because it is complex and its value fluctuates constantly.

صديقي العزيز
أفضل مثال للنجاح يبدأ بتحديد الهدف ووضع خطة والالتزام بها والمثابرة في العمل وعدم الشكوى والتحلي بالصبر للوصول إلى الهدف وبالتالي النجاح.

We can be frustrated at times because we are unable to achieve success in the fields in which we work, but as my friend once told me, success often takes time, and the best example of this is Bitcoin, which was worth $ 0.001 in 2009 but now crosses the threshold of $ 39 thousand dollars.

My dear friend ... I do not know an example as a person, but I know that honesty and love to give to others like what I take for myself is the thing that makes me successful in all the things that I do ... all the appreciation

Hello mates thank you so much, for this support. It is true that we sometimes go through difficult periods, but we must be patience, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, because it is complex and wide and has a lot of numbers and statistics that change every hour.so keep calm and focus on your goals.

That's a wonderful example of success my friend, another example is Microsoft company; on it's first work meeting half the people didn't show up but the ones who did are billionaires now.

success comes with hard work and patience. when someone trust on his/her ability to achieve things and trust the process towards that achievement is the real success. let's just take the example of cryptotalk and expecting the positive results in little long term,that's the part of success in long term bitcoins is the good example here.

My friend, we sometimes feel a kind of frustration and despair because of the circumstances we are going through and the decisions that may be issued by the forum. This causes real frustration towards the pursuit of the goal, and therefore I advise you to be patient, especially in the field of encrypted currencies, because they are somewhat complicated in terms of data and in terms of complex statistics and in terms of  Algorithms of these currencies

• +1 1

My friend, the beginning cannot always be easy. The beginning of everything is always the most difficult, and upon getting used to it begins to show its ease. The worst that can happen is frustration because it prevents a person from succeeding. Optimism is always the way to success and progress Double steps forward. I hope that I have given the benefit

Hello guys I hope you are doing well. It feels to me very good to read your success story. It inspires me a lot. I am new to this forum. Nowadays I feel so bad to work here but this topic helps me a lot hopefully one I will reach my goal. Keep me in your prayers. Good luck guys 

@Biba24 Hello mate well yes we have to put efforts and time to this forum to get success .We have to spend time on this forum in order to gain knowledge which makes us able to create useful posts and this will bring good reputation and your earnings will increase.Good luck!!