Bitcoin Jan 2021 Prediction ($40k) - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khan

Bitcoin Jan 2021 Prediction ($40k)

Time for another 10,000 rise perhaps, maybe this month as it is very early and 50,000 for Bitcoin will be nothing. Then again it keeps rising into the uknown and anything can happen. Having good strategies ready is important. 

On 1/7/2021 at 4:25 AM, Khan said:

Bitcoin cross the price target of $37k and its pumping up from the figure of 3. It will soon cross the $40k target in this month end. Bitcoin demand is increased from the recent pump and is still increasing the price

Bitcoin has continued its impressive run throughout the month of December and now it's also showing tendency of going across $45k and i believe these is not impossible for tge month of January 

Well, the price of Bitcoin reached $40k faster than expected and even touched $42k. Right now it seems to be lateralizing between $39k and $41k. I hope it stays that way for a few days or even several weeks so that the increase is healthier and the price can go further. I hope that btc will do something similar to what it did before it broke $20k, because it rested a bit before the big upward momentum.
Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if it surpasses $50k before the end of January, but I wouldn't like it in the medium term, because that speed could affect the rally and make the final price not very high.
We'll see.

• +2 1

21 hours ago, annayks said:

I am trying to be as reasonable as I can at this price and have to consider a lot. It is not easy because if it is now at $40,000 then this means it was suppressed by big exchanges and whales for many months until the institutions bought as much possible

I had this feeling too and there have been many that were accusing exchanges like Binance and Coinbase for having algorithms to surppress the price to stay lower for a long time, until all those that were interested would buy at a very low price. If Bitcoin was to explode right after the halving maybe the results today would be different and the cycle could have been long over. To also add the sudden unuvailability in all the top exchanges when price was rising rapidly all this time.

• +1 1

$40k was already touched but now we are predicting that bitcoin will touch at $50k in this month there is possibility that bitcoin can touch it. You know bitcoin is unstoppable it increase with no limit. If you want to invest bitcoin right now then good luck just don't be greedy be satisfied with your earnings.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

The price of bitcoin continues to increase, I think it will be over $ 40,000 this month. I estimate it might be around $ 50,000 and even $ 100,000, I hope that target is met. The days ahead we will see a continuous increase in prices so don't miss it.

• +1 1

The exchange rate has crossed the $ 40,000 mark and is still rising. And it is good. Profits are increasing and you are in business. More I wish everyone good luck at work

My dear friend, Bitcoin is a currency that has gained wide popularity and fame in all countries of the world, and its activities are developing daily and increasing day by day, so I expect it to expand more and more successfully in the coming days.

On 1/7/2021 at 8:25 AM, Khan said:

Bitcoin cross the price target of $37k and its pumping up from the figure of 3. It will soon cross the $40k target in this month end. Bitcoin demand is increased from the recent pump and is still increasing the price.

Good prediction as we see that the price of bitcoin goes higher then 40k usd and many new institution investment is one the way therefore we can expect that the price breaks 50k target .

Yes absolutely, bitcoin was predicted the by end of January 2021 the price will rise to $40,000 dollars and already it has pass $37,000 dollars, am very sure that before the end of January it will pass the bench mark set for it, because the demand is very high and bitcoin is the strongest among the cryptocurrency and it’s the only crypto that determines the variety of the crypto market and it gives rise to many cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

On 1/8/2021 at 4:46 PM, Samer1997 said:

I am building much higher hopes, I think its price will reach 50 thousand, everyone should take advantage of the opportunity and start trading because I see all currencies breaking records this year

$50k was the predicted but unfortunately the price of the Bitcoin become dump suddenly and now the price is moving around the $34k.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Price may rise more if it goes back above $40,000, there was a small pullback when it tested this again but it is now stable at $38000. I don't know exactly what can happen from here, it is very difficult to predict, but I have some more hope that it could rise a little more above this level, if the situation with the institutions keep advancing in purchacing more.

Bitcoin price fluctuating between 30k and 40k is not surprising, perhaps another bull run could actually be gearing up, and we could see a 59k bitcoin before January runs out. 

On 1/7/2021 at 4:25 AM, Khan said:

Bitcoin cross the price target of $37k and its pumping up from the figure of 3. It will soon cross the $40k target in this month end. Bitcoin demand is increased from the recent pump and is still increasing the price.

Bitcoin actually went ahead of $40k but just for a while, Now presently, it's struggling to get back to $40k ones again 

It's still around 36k dollars as at the time of writing these 

Definitely, this topic aged well, bitcoin has exceeded the 40k threshold twice, however, currently uncertainty is who drives the market, we see some volatility between the 33k and 39k levels, which makes it somewhat dangerous to invest.

Bitcoin have reach the level this month, even though it falls back but it have set new record this year. And there is hope that bitcoin will rises and go beyond 40k this year. 

On 1/7/2021 at 8:25 AM, Khan said:

This is now not a fat big prediction about BTC where we have one million on table. This could be achieve and BTC would cross the price this time because many big companies and institutes have invested in BTC. The corona make it possible ,people not moving fiat to crypto and holding BTC along other crypto in their wallet. We could witness $50K this time in 2021.

I think till now bitcoin price not cross the 40k. Your prediction is right it reach at 39800$. Bitcoin demand is increasing day by day. Mostly countries use this as a digital currency. In my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of 2021.

Six-figure price predictions for Bitcoin are becoming more and more common for this bull cycle. We are in a deluge of money and credit that is driving up most asset prices. By analyzing the Thermocap metric, it is clear that Bitcoin still has considerable room to explore this bull cycle.

On 1/7/2021 at 8:14 AM, Cryptpanda said:

Yes bitcoin was predicted being the top strongest currency in the world. The price went to it's All Time High early in the morning. The demand is overwhelming and the supply is limited. That's why the price is increasing and will touch its milestone very soon

It is good that the price of bitcoin rises, especially when investors of this strong currency that the cryptoworld needs optimism in the currency it holds. 

On 1/21/2021 at 4:21 PM, mikewusa said:

From 37k to 40k it wasn't reaching to be a parcel. Bitcoin come to and is for some days presently once again in a few fake mode that's a holding up position. However nobody is offering so it'll go higher, and the higher it goes there will be the speedier it'll drop. I'm not telling this as a joke it is the history that will demonstrate it, where can it go from here it is uknown perhaps 100k.

Bitcoin is already reached to the mentioned target but now it falls down because of the Billion's Dollar's worth BTC is sold by the miners and now BTC is at max of $33k.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

As today is the last day of January and the price of bitcoin continues to fluctuate. As a bitcoin still costs $ 34000. As we showed at the beginning of this month the price of bitcoin went over $ 40000 and then the price of bitcoin did not start playing and now one bitcoin price is up to $ 34000. But I expect that today the price of pen will definitely reach $ 40000 instead of January. It is difficult to happen but it is not difficult for Bitcoin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is moving even closer to $60k as we see the price rise having potential and the market not turning bearish for any reason. Even the corrections we have seen look so weak that every trader is buying those. I don't know if there will be anything major for the time being. The price looks to be on the rise for more than just this month and the next. Expecting perhaps June and July now to see if there is any chance of the macro trend reversing.

The price of Bitcoin increased a lot in the last few months from 15k then reached its previous ATH at 20k , and now reached 58k , even expecting to reach 100k $ this year so people need to start thinking twice before they convert their crypto balance to fiat so after a year or 2 they don't regret not being patient and selling at low , same talk goes for the other cryptocurrencies because many of them will increase 10x or even more compared to the current prices

• +3 1

In previous days, it exceeded the $ 60,000 level. This is a record in a short period of time. Increase again by up to 150% in the last two months. Excellent year and the Bulls are doing well. Even we are still in the first half. So let us not argue more and put precautions in consideration.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: