Do we have to consistent about posts or is it ok to take a break!? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DoremonNobita

Do we have to consistent about posts or is it ok to take a break!?

It is a very personal matter and my friend, according to your desire and condition, can continue to write, except in the event of fatigue and exhaustion. You can take a short break to regain your activity. I wish you success.

When you have enough time, you can use it by working in the forum. You are not obliged to work. When you do not have enough focus and rest, you can take a break and return to work after you regain your activity.

You are so right, my friend, we always need to take a break, it makes the mind work better.

And when we put success in mind, we will definitely arrive, especially if we are patient and determined to do so, and when we invest in the mistake that we make to learn from it a lesson at work, this will always put us on the right path.

I agree with you very much ..

Yes, my friend, you can take time to rest and it does not affect the continuation of your work in the forum, but for me I do not advise you to do so because you will not be able to get all your payments and you will lose your confidence in continuing to work .. but you are free in the end

If you want to work with passion and want to achieve your goals you should not give up here .it is necessary to continue your efforts that you are doing . Don't take rest or break to about any break in your earning if it is started .

Thank you

Consistency is not necessary on this forum if you are buy and can not work on this forum consistently then this thing may not effect your account. But you can 20 posts on daily task and follow the rules and regulations of this forum. You should work with cool mind and without any fears or worry. Hard working is very necessary on this forum. 

• +1 1

Yes, my friends, we should be continuous  in our post because if we delete the post, then it is not only better for us, it will affect our payment, whereas our purpose of working on here is just it is.  

To be consistent on this forum is very good and beneficial for you at least you will know that you will be earning something on a daily basis but if you feel like you need a break for the forum it all OK no one will query you but you won't be aid do those days off

Of course, this is very important. Because, if you work without matching the questions and answers, then your post will not get positive results as valuable. We must read the post all the time and answer according to the questions. 

If you are failed to gave your important time for cryptotalk forum. You can take a break and manage your problems those are arises. Then you feel to free and there is no activity effect your work on cryptotalk then you rejoin the forum. 

• +5 1

Consistency things on this stage as it were in the event that your posts are important. I do not see any wrongdoing being reliable since you share advantageous post to others. I think the reason behind your posts been erased is consistency without pertinence. Fair remain center and share great points.

HELLO, Taking break won't affect your account as you are thinking of, just keep working very soon your account will be back normally, but those days you skip you won't receive earning for those days.

Hello my friend, I advise you to try to participate continuously and permanently in the forum to avoid losing any new information that you can get, but if you have a lot of work to do in life, you can take a break and your account will remain safe and nothing will happen. The forum does not force you to log into it daily

• +1 1

yes there is no need to be consistent you can post whenever you are free or relax because relax mind can have more ideas than a stressed one so do not worry about it just posts knowledgeable posts and you will be appreciated and your earnings will increase accordingly. 

Dear Friend

It is good to post in this forum consistently, but you can also take a short break if you are busy and you can come back at a time you want

No you can't take a break because if you do that you will lose the average rating and the payment of course you should all the time login in the forum and work on in it to don't lose the reputation because it's only that can give you payment 

It is not big deal for you man you can always take break first you need to complete 100 posts and after that you need to do 20 comments daily on the posts because it is very useful for your earning and for you also.....

Break is very important but in my opinion working here is like a break you can complete you 20 post at any time not a specific need. And if you can't work then its ok don't  worry about the account you can use it any time. But your income will be stopped. 

There is no such thing mentioned that a member should be consistent in posting on the forum. It's ok to take a break. The only bad thing is that you'll not get paid for those days. Besides that there no negative effect on your previous posts or points.

Hello dear friends I hope you all find yourself well both mentally and physically highly recommended every so often to take a little break since health depends on this and not return with more spirits and a clearer mind I think it will be more productive
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

@DoremonNobita @Areeb06998 @kikifam @Mnola03 @cryptoman22

The truth is that you can be able to get what you want and this makes it easy to understand every single value that we have exiting for a while makes it easy for you to refresh your mind and soul you will be able to erally come back frersh and easy to enjoy this is one of the best idea that one needs to enjoy  and yes you dont lose anything when you come back

Dear fellow, I think, make relevant and meaningful posts.  And work in forums while maintaining consistency.  Because here you post according to the rules of the forum.  Gaining knowledge and making money can be done easily.  If you post, you get paid based on your post rating.  And the acquisition of knowledge will increase.  There is no benefit if you take a break.  So post while maintaining continuity.

Welcome my friend. Yes, this is a forum for work and earning, but not at the expense of your health. You have to take a rest because the forum here does not force you to work and you are tired. On the contrary, my friend, take a rest and continue later

This forum pays us to publish 20 useful posts daily after completing the first 100 useful posts. It takes at least 2 hours to publish 20 posts daily. So we should not take a break.

Hello everyone, I think we should try to be constant in our work within the forum, it is the only way to get good benefits, either by the additional knowledge that we can gain as the money we can perceive, this kind of work is very hard, and we must strive to do things well and get the desired results.