Do we have to consistent about posts or is it ok to take a break!? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DoremonNobita

Do we have to consistent about posts or is it ok to take a break!?

Hello guys, I took a few days break and I want to know that is it ok to not being consistent. Because I think I lost my previous posts points. So are those posts useless like are they not getting paid? Because I can see the avg rate in yobit is zero. So can someone please help me to this doubt? That would be really helpful for me and for others as well!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5

My friend its good to post consistent on that forum. But if you are not free and have any work So , you can take break from this forum there is no problem if you take break. Because this forum don't force you to work when you are busy. So take rest from work if you are busy. And come back when you are free

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello friend welcome to cryptotalk world 

Its not necessary to post consistently on this forum but according to rule you have to create 20 posts on daily basis but break between posts doesn't effect you account but you may lost one day payment 

• +1 1

Good suggestion dear @DoremonNobita and taking rest is very essential because it helps to work effectively and when u work consistently then I pretty sure that your mind would get bored and due to enough pressure there are chances that u would make mistakes and u would not be able to work properly. I think everyone should take a rest and get a piece of mind and start work again. Thank u and good luck everyone

• +1 1

Dear consistently work can break down our health and causes big problem and someone can't work properly because he gets tired and his mind doesn't support him so I think taking rest is good because it helps u to recover and be relaxing and come back with some new devotion. Actually doing constant work abstract u from doing efficient work and the work which u do is low quality.

There is no problem, in fact I have taken days, and the only bad thing is that obviously you will not get profit for those days that you do not work the forum but your posts will not be useless because you rest a few days 

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, according to my information, you should not stop publishing because commitment is required and it is one of the forum’s rules and the first 100 posts are tantamount to training and increasing information and ideas to keep working. I wish you good luck and success.

If you want to take a break, this time there is no issue, your payment will not be loss, but if you post daily, but if your post is not useful, it will be useless, then you will not get any payment from it. You can get satoshi even with Yobit when your post is useful and his rating will be good. 

Yes it is necessary or natural for you to take a break your body need rest you are not a computer or robot my dear so take a break for few days infact when you come your brain will have settle by then.

We have to be consistent about our daily posts. Instead of it your posts will be dropped continuously by moderators. The posts which are dropped are not counted for payment.

• +2 1

Dear, Working permanently can spoil our health and it causes great anxiety and no one can work properly because he gets tired and his mind does not support him so I think that rest is good to do because it helps you to recover and relax, working again with some new sincerity actually prevents you from working efficiently and be The work you do is of low quality.

• +1 1

If you want a handsome earning then you have to continue your work. You do need to take a break if you want to earn some extra money. And, if yiu are alright with less income then you can take a break. Its your choice.

• +4 1

I think it is better to you and also for your account that you must have a consistent in your work. If you are not consistent to your work and do not do your daily work then it may also effect on your income as well as your account. I give you a simple example about this. When you are working in any office then you must go there daily otherwise they fired you from this. The same thing is here, if you do your work daily then you get money of it otherwise you can't get any thing.

• +2 1

Yes you should a break yo create next topic if you create next topic immediately then we have some mistakes and its not good if you have earn good money then some break and think deeply and surely then create your next topic .

Thank you 

• +2 1

if you are tired of keep on working hair and you want to have a break there is no issue with that you can take a break and you will restart at any point you want there is no issue in doing that

Hello my friend, this wonderful forum does not require us to work when we are busy, so it is okay to take a rest when we are busy and come back to work later.

The stressful work affects the mind and thus the quality of the content. I wish you more success

Hello friends I am a new member and I don't know about this question but from my opinion there must be a break in the posts because anything that it consistent it is not good so there must be a short break in the post there must be no long break but a short break important

It is better that we should be a consistent while working on the crypto platform.We should avoid the breaks.But if we get any urgent work or we become compulsive, then we can also break for some time.There is no issue while making break for short time.But to get good reputations, we are obliged to be a consistent person.

It very okay to take a break, of you over work yourself or the system it can break down. So we don't have to be consistent about posting. We need to settle our brain not over work them. 

• +1 1

There is no effect on our account if we take a break but I don't think that we should take a break from the forum which is giving us so many benefits as we cannot earn from here during that break and also we'll loose the opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrency during tgose days.

• +1 2

Hello Mate, I think you should work on daily basis because if you take a leave our average useful posts reduced and you will get no payment. Consistent work on this forum gives you a lot of knowledge and information.

It's better to continue your work daily but if you have no time then you can take break for some days. It will not affect on your reputation but keep it in your mind that there is no payment for those days. If you make useless posts then it'll be deleted by moderators.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

The cryptotalk forum is open for you to work at your own pace if you want to take a few days off you can do it without problems or you can publish without stopping everything depends on your mood, the fact that you stop publishing one day does not affect your previous publications 

• +2 1

My esteemed friend welcome to cryptoworld,dear consistently work can break down our health and causes big problem and someone can't work properly because he get tried and his mind doesn't support him,So I think talking rest is good because it help you to recovery and be relaxing.Then your post will not be useless because you rest a few day.Thank you for this information.

Yes, of course our useless posts are deleted. But you should not be disappointed and do not stop posting because this problem is not only with you. All members' posts are deleted but still we publish new posts every day because we know how much this forum is for us. It is important and valuable and we benefit a lot from it and earn good income. You should also keep posting useful posts and follow the rules so that you too can earn money from here. good luck.

• +4 1