Do we have to consistent about posts or is it ok to take a break!? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DoremonNobita

Do we have to consistent about posts or is it ok to take a break!?

You have to allocate enough time to work here, my friend, I work hard, research well and present useful topics to everyone and to you as well

Do not get bored or despair

I do not see a problem taking a break from time to time. On the contrary, taking a break gives you an incentive and motivation to work hard when you come back, but the rest period does not take long and then you let go

Edited by 11crypto123
Difference in the language of some words

If friends take a break, there is no problem. Because everyone takes a break. However, the correct way to work with cryptocurrency is to divide the time into several parts.  Then laziness does not come.

My friends of course it's no problem . because everyone takes a break . However the correct way to work with crypto currency is to divide the Time into several parts.

I think we need to take little bit break after publishing some Post. It will re energetic us and help us for putting better afford.But most of the times I consistently working here.Sometes I take break.It reboosts me.

Welcome, my friend, regarding your question, you can take a simple rest between writing posts ... because in order to get positive reviews, the topics must be useful, high-quality and valuable, and all of that needs focus, attention and perseverance ... Work to write 20 posts per day and you will receive payment Corresponding to her in this beautiful forum

It is not a problem, my friend, you can take a rest, but you will not get paid for the days that you did not work, so in my opinion, creating 20 posts per day is not difficult at all, as it will not take more than two hours to do so, so I suggest you organize your time To be able to work here in the forum and benefit from it

I believe, according to the advice of the people whom I rely on and trust their advice, that comments that do not get reputable within a few days will not be paid to you through them, but your absence from your work will not affect the encrypted conversation more than that.

• +2 1

Please check your yobit account, my buddy. If your post was helpful, you should have received payment on time, and it should be in your Yobit account only. However, if you have not received payment for those posts, you should realize that your post was worthless and that it was not necessary for you to receive payment for those posts, and you would not be able to receive payment for those posts now.

Hello my friend, there is nothing in the laws that prevents you from stopping for some days, it is up to you, but if you work in the field of cryptocurrencies and invest in it, I advise you to keep up with the latest news of the forum, as discussions are always revolving around anything new that happens .

You can take a rest, and this will not affect your previous posts, in this forum you can work freely, but it is better to continue working, in order to increase your cryptocurrency to collect good capital that you can trade.

Welcome my friend, there is no problem stopping work and does not affect your data either, but the profits allocated to you will be reduced and you can take a break and not work continuously for a long time because that will affect our health in the future. You can take a break, but you must see Always encrypted information because it is always evolving

Of course, if we get tired of working, we must take a break so that we can relax and refresh ourselves. But working in this forum should not be tiring as it takes only two hours to publish twenty posts daily in this forum and we can complete our work at any time.

Dear friend, it is better for you to post in a coordinated manner here and not to stop working because this will lead to forgetfulness. I was busy and took a break, it does not hurt. But when you return to the forum remember what information and experiences you kept.  Observe the forum rules in every place and time

• +3 1

welcome back my friend,  well it's good to be participating in the forum constantly so that you can gain much experience but if you have much things to do its advisable for you to organize time for yourself. 

It is okay to take a little rest and I am not obligated to publish consistently in this forum, especially if you are related to other commitments or other work, but of course it is better to persist and serious to get the largest profit.

Of course, my friend, I do not mind taking a break because the forum does not force you to work on a daily basis, but it is preferable that the rest period is not long to avoid getting into trouble, as well as my friend. The reason for your lack of reputation may be due to deleting the posts and that does not affect your payments

Yes, we do have to be consistent with what we write so that our publications, in addition to being good, can also be understood by the people who read our publications and, if friend, it is good that you have taken a few days off since that is possible and we can do And if it is obvious that if we do not work they will not pay us or we will not have a profit, that is why we always always work but there are times when we have to take some time to come back with everything.

• Useful or interesting 1

Working regularly is a good thing for you as this helps you to improve your position and position among the members of the forum and raise your position day after day, but when there is a necessary work that is necessary to conduct your life affairs, there is no objection to taking a break and returning after that to follow your work in the forum .

• +2 1

Being consistent will always be the best option. For example, when answering a topic, exactly what is being asked or said is answered. We can not touch or talk about another topic than this.

There is no restriction we can take break when we wants so don't worry if you will not do posts than you will never banned or unable to do comments you can take break

Dear sometimes it is ok to take a break but it affects our income that discourages afterward. Moreover, work of cryptotalk is not much hectic as it requires maximum 2 hours. So it's far better to be consistent on your work for better learning and earning from this platform.

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

All work requires rest, and if any member of the forum wishes to take their vacation time, that is fine; everyone decides how long it will take. Additionally, it can allow you to clear your mind, allowing you to have more clear ideas. We are not required to be present 365 days a year.

If the post's avg rate is zero, then this means that there are no payments to you in Bitcoin on this platform, so reputation is necessary in this field and you must do your best.

Taking a rest does not affect your work at all, but this period should not last for a long period, but rather organize your time better to work for a few hours a day only and do not consider it mandatory work, but enjoy the information provided by the forum on cryptocurrencies because it is really useful.

• +2 1