is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job?? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nadim Hasan

is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job??

Well friend, many of us need to work and this platform gives us the possibility of generating income by sharing our valuable knowledge. I am very grateful to have made it here. Greetings colleagues.

Fellow according to my opinion it is not good and possible to work on cryptotalk as professional job because this platform give good money but now talk token value has decrease which can not fulfil financial requirement and sometimes they stop payments which is not good. 

• +3 1

It is not necessary that we do this as a professional job It cannot meet all expenses Because we have to post 20 in a day More than this, even if we work, we do not get money Yes if we are free at home and we have no work then we can do it 

Hello my dear friend. Yes you can adopt cryptotalk as the professional job but you also have to do trading.the earning of this forum is low therefore to make a good profit from this forum you have to do trading and investing. 

Friend, some users take the Cryptotalk forum as a full-time job, while other users take it as a part-time job, since most of the users are students or lost their jobs during the pandemic, it can be said that the forum it is a job for most users.

The cryptotalk is the best platform of earning money and success. this forum provides a good opportunity to earn for some daily needs, but it cannot be relied upon, but it provides the knowledge and science of trading. 

@faisalmeo @Muhammad Ahmad meo @Ishfaq meo @Alexx10 @Android 123  If you are working here then it is a very good thing, but you cannot do it that you start taking a film of a professional job because crypto currency is not a stable currency, its rate changes because You should not take it as a professional job, just work here diligently and make the best posts and get daily rewards daily.

• +3 1

According to me its not possible but it can be possible in future coz now it have only 2 years since it is created and doing very well i it will give us more opportunities in future we should stay tuned 

Yes it is possible. The crypto currency is professional job. They earning daily to post 20.

And other reason is that this website any time to block or currpat.But I have personaly taken to this is good job.

If you do not have a job you can definitely do so because it is the best right now. But if you work, you cannot. This forum is educational par excellence, we are here to gain experience in addition to money

If a person own their knowledge in this field and know each and every thing related to the forum and than want to do this as job so for them is a huge success and also give them huge benefits 

Dear brother I wanna tell you that it is the best part time job for everyone because normal you can earn upto 5-6 dollar's in a single day and only you have to work for 2 to 3 hours a day. So it's your choice how you choose.

I think it should not be considered as a full time job rather it should be treated as a part time additional earning opportunity. You should focus on your career or studies firstly. Crypto talk would help you earn money to cope with your trivial expenses. You should take some time out of your daily schedule and invest it on this forum to capitalize your time. It will be beneficial to you. 

As a professional platform where we are getting bitcoins and from here we get a lot of experience and knowledge of trading field. So we can use cryptotalk as a professional. 

yes of course there are many members work professionally job in crypto currency so it's digital currency and you gained lot of knowledge and earned money easily 

Yes it is possible to connect with crypto by profession. If you have a knowledge and know the price of cryptocurrencies like it sometimes lower or something higher if you invest than you can get more and choose it as a proffesion. You can avail it as a long time business and crypto have many stratigies. 

Bro you can earn Easily from here that doesn't mean crypto currency can be your main. Job. People always prefer suitable jobs this whole forum depends on marketplace cooin price. People who wants job would want a  Stable salary for them.but you can do this as a part time job

You can do this depending on your own way of understanding but to me I don't think thus will be easy or even last long because the only earning you gain is from your daily meaningful post on the forum and for you to trade on the platform has its own types of challenge like lost but if you're the type that is always less busy you can do to keep your self busy. 

We can make nice amount of money inside this forum and if the bitcoin price start to increase it'll be better for all of us. If we do our job professional here, it'll be better because we'll have some standarts and if we focus on creating useful posts and improving our knowledge, it'll be better for all of us.

• +2 1

Yeah, my friend, you can take the cryptotalk platform as a day-to-day job for two to three hours, but I don't think it gives you an approximate family income, it's more about the cryptography environment than about material acquisition, but my friend advises you if you want to raise your income, you need to secure a tiny capital and start saving.

As you know this is a wonderful forum for both learning and earning at a time , your can earn money to keep posting daily , But i think if this fourm increase their reward than you will treat this forum like professional job also.

• +1 1

Hello to all my friends yeah is tonight's topic to talk about my dear friend actually in my point of view I think that  we can't able able to take this as our profession because from this we can earn but we can't able to buy expensive things because from this platform we can achieve our small and little needs so behalf this platform we have to work anywhere else to achieve what we want...

Hello to all my friends yeah is tonight's topic to talk about my dear friend actually in my point of view I think that  we can't able able to take this as our profession because from this we can earn but we can't able to buy expensive things because from this platform we can achieve our small and little needs so behalf this platform we have to work anywhere else to achieve what we want...

We cannot choose cryptotalk as a professional job because the money that it provides for each  post is less .this forum should have to increase the payments. If the payments of daily work increases then this can be used as professional job.

Yes you can and its very easy and the right thing to do is to take it easy for so many people there are so many people out there that we need to be powerful and perfectly so , there is no other way to grow but to have it right we need to grow and have effective chance to earn the little with have right , its really important to grow and be sure of it and be careful to grow with it.

@davy22 @jays12 @Bella_edward @Rollzit @Jan jozaf

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well, Cryptotalk already has given various opportunities. If someone has a lot of time and has not enough work to do outside, he can take it as a professional job. As you know the world is getting digitalized day by day, then an online job obviously can be a parmanent job. You can do trade with crypto currency, you can do mininn and various things.

• +1 1