is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job?? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nadim Hasan

is it possible to take cryptotalk as professional job??

On 1/5/2021 at 2:08 PM, Nadim Hasan said:

i think if any one want he can take it professional job if modarator give us such a chance. now a days most  of the people who copleted theire gruduation. but they didn't get any work. so u hope cryptotalk will help them about theire money crisis.

Many people are now educated but they are not getting any job and as a result they are becoming unemployed. If they work on this site then they will be able to earn some income every day so that they can take this site as a professional job.

• +1 1

You can work within the forum and take it as a job, through this forum you can earn and learn. Later, you can trade and invest when you expand your knowledge and increase your experience. I wish you all the best

• +1 1

A very nice topic.  I agree with you but that is different in some cases.  As a student I can make myself self-sufficient by working here in my spare time as well as studying.  This forum is not long lasting.  So in my opinion it would not be right to take it as a profession in future.

I think taking crypto talk as a professional task or occupation should be a matter of choice it all depend on you to chose 

hi dear im new here and there we canget an idea or knowledge and experience before and after this by following the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest in a batter way of fourm and Trying out to learn more and gaining knowledge day by day as a begginer we spent the 

Yes, it is absolutely possible that we can use Cryptotalk as a professional job because if you are working hard continuously on daily base then you will also get its payment which will help us a lot in meeting our life needs.

• +2 1

Yes, you can rely on this forum as a professional job that provides you with knowledge, information and experience, as well as gains for you. Whoever works hard here will definitely be an expert and will reach what he dreams about in this field.

• +3 1

On 1/5/2021 at 1:08 PM, Nadim Hasan said:

i think if any one want he can take it professional job if modarator give us such a chance. now a days most  of the people who copleted theire gruduation. but they didn't get any work. so u hope cryptotalk will help them about theire money crisis.

Truly it is conceivable brother since we have brought in an exceptionally huge measure of cash from digital currency and if an individual works the entire day on cryptographic money it is feasible for that man

I don't think you can call cryptocurrecy as professional job, because to be a professional at a certain work, then you need to have a certificate that qualifies you to be a professional in that field, where as cryptocurrecy is just lerned informally .

I think it is a good idea to take this platform as a professional for those who are searching for their jobs. In this way, it will remove your problem such as unemployment. If you take it serious and work on it with full zest and zeal, you can work on it as your professional job. You can earn a lot of by this great site. 

It is entirely up to you whether you take this forum as a professional or not. You can make a good income from here but in my opinion it is not enough to run all your expenses. It is an educational platform. From here you can gain a great deal of knowledge about cryptocurrency. So I think it is better to take it as a part time job.

Hello dear friend, thanks for your question but I sorry to say Cryptotalk not giving any professional job to anyone but we can collect money posting useful post everyday but we can get job professional if we work Up work or Fiver platform.

Yes create your two accounts from two mobiles and work on this forum for full day but if you have a single account then this is not possible because there is some limitation on this platform they have make rules and  regulations to post only 20 comments per day you will get payment of only that 20 comments any how in future if crypto change the rules of 20 post then it might be possible

Allah's plans are better than us !

I think moderators give everyone opportunity to work here to earn talk token and satoshi daily but what they want by everyone of members here is, we should ensure to be working according to the rules not to do something illegally that will break the law to get them take decision against the person.

It is absolutely possible to take cryptotalk as a full time job because of the benefits attached to it, other than gaining money and knowledge you would be versed in the field of trading , investing and selling out information at a price which would help solve your financial crises. If more features can be added to this platform then I am sure a lot of people would quit their regular jobs and then take Cryptotalk as a  full time job.

It is absolutely possible to take cryptotalk as a full time job because of the benefits attached to it, other than gaining money and knowledge you would be versed in the field of trading , investing and selling out information at a price which would help solve your financial crises. If more features can be added to this platform then I am sure a lot of people would quit their regular jobs and then take Cryptotalk as a  full time job.

Many people's are working on cryptocruncey and earn bitcoins and resale then are earning money more than of the person who are working all the day and get just a little amount of wealth. 

I believe we cannot obtain financial independence in this forum, or if it is possible, it needs a lot of time, but by working on this site you can get an additional companion that may help you meet your special needs

Of course it is a possible crypto is a professional job that we can earn a large amount of money and we can learn and earn everyday

Cryptotalk  is a very nice platform for earning.  I think  that is best for just part time  job in which we can do it for our amusement  and also for earning.  However  cryptocurrencies  can be up levelled  the processional  extent . So i Will  say that it should  remain at part time  job  only.

Yes you can take it professionally but make sure one thing that gather your information and gain knowledge about this forum as deep as you can and learn how to invest and trade because if you take it as professional job then you should do investing or trading for your better earning and profits because 20 comments of a day in professional job is not as much as someone desire.

Yes, my friends, this is possible, friends, because we have made many profits from this forum and gained experience and knowledge. And if a person spends three hours or two hours a day and work solving questions to increase experience and knowledge, and if we encounter anything, we must consult those with experience

Hello..I am a new member, I did not understand the meaning of the report you published. Can you explain your point of view to me. In order to benefit, gain experience

Sir I am graduate and some finical issues.  So I think it is the professional job it create a some update program and launch the apps for our better for life. Crypto talk is the best source of income for the students. 

Yes, learning about cryptocurrencies is important and will give a lot of opportunities to many people who are suffering from the money crisis

• +4 1