How change bitcoin into money? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anuu

How change bitcoin into money?

Hello my seniors members

Am new here  i don't know more about yobit account and bitcoins. My purpose of create post to know about bitcoins. How to change bitcoins into currency??? What is the procedure??

Please seniors guide.🙏🙏

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

In the trade section you can simply sell the bitcoins and buy the US dollars and the transaction fee of the US dollar is the least of all the other currencies and you can easily find the exchange of the US dollar so first you have to convert the BTC to the USD in the trade section and then you can withdraw it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

You can easily change the Bitcoin or any coin into USD by selecting the usd tab in yobit left sidebar and then click on the coin you want to sell and then sell it and withdraw the money into any payment system provided by Yobit. 

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

What do you think Bitcoin is then if not money or a currency? It is money and what you should be considering is how you can turn the central bank money into Bitcoin to save yourself. You probably don't understand it yet but in time you will.

• +2 1

Welcome here dear, it's very easy, you have to enter the YoBit platform first, and then choose the word walltes in the top bar, choose your currency that you want to pull, cover the signal - and then determine the method of withdrawal and the amount to be withdrawn, and it's, it's very great. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, it is very simple to convert Bitcoin into tangible money.All you have to do is convert the bitcoin that you own to any currency in your country or transfer it to your country and then take it in your national currency and it happens inside the platforms or wallets. You can exchange currencies internally and then withdraw them to your hand by any means  Or a financial broker, or if there is an ATM, thank you

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It seems you are new to the yobit exchange and crypto world.

You can withdraw if you have Bitcoins in your yobit exchange wallet. I suggest you to withdraw your funds in altcoins like ltc as the fee is cheaper into them. Follow the below procedure for withdraw your funds.\

• Exchange your btc to alts(Just Trade Them against ltc)
  • Go to the wallets section
  • Click on (-) sign, paste your address and withdraw them your desired wallet to sell them according to your easy way for exchanging to local banks or local payment gateway.
  • You can withdraw to banks check if they are supported or not too, and to payeer or perfect wallet too.
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Being a new member in this platform, I thank you all for this very important information and clarifications .. I would very much like to continue working on this platform so that I can gain experience and a lot of money

Well dear u can withdraw it through convert of coins into usd dollar and can withdraw and the other option is that u can sell ur coins and can easily withdraw and to use this method u have to get the address where u have to sent your coins and then click the send msg and received ur national currency.

What kind of money you want to trade your Bitcoin? Maybe your banks are not accepting Bitcoin, so as you see we can't give you any advice at all. You just ask about money, give me money and sell bitcoin for money. Means nothing to me and you not only have a limited knowledge of Bitcoin but you don't know a lot about money either.

Edited by Fixfin

After you have your btc in your yobit balance choose the currency for which you want to exchange your btc once the exchange is done you can send your cryptomoneda to your personal wallet 

We can convert Bitcoin into cash via an online platform called yobit, which helps convert to all currencies you wish to buy. It is a very popular platform in many countries and it is a very reliable platform.

Firstly, my friend, there are Bitcoin ATMs around the world, so exchanging Bitcoin has become very easy in some regions through automatic teller machines, but certainly there are still many places that do not have automatic teller machines, so in this case you have to look for a reliable broker that transfers money To your country, and always try to guarantee your right so that your money is not stolen.

You have to find an exchange that can exchange you cryptocurrencies to your local currency, then it should also be making withdrawals to your banks, and finally you should learn if your banks are accepting money transfer coming from the exchanges that deal with cryptocurrencies. Usually this exchange will ask for KYC and you will also have to search for that exchange and see if perhaps it was a scam exchange as we also have these.

On 1/5/2021 at 3:23 AM, Anuu said:

Hello my seniors members

Am new here  i don't know more about yobit account and bitcoins. My purpose of create post to know about bitcoins. How to change bitcoins into currency??? What is the procedure??

Please seniors guide.🙏🙏

Well they are many methods of doing that, but the most convenient ans safest is true a local wallet that operates within a localized area that uses the conventional fiat currency of that particular area for its exchanges 

• +3 1

15 hours ago, Froshk said:

Well they are many methods of doing that, but the most convenient ans safest is true a local wallet that operates within a localized area that uses the conventional fiat currency of that particular area for its exchanges 

Exactly @Froshk exchange bitcoin into fait they are several methods, even some third party methods also available, but the reliable method I think use localbitcoin are paxful exchange, because they offer's so many countries payment methods it is really easy to exchange bitcoins.

Well its very simple. Let's start from scratch. You are getting Satoshi in your yobit wallet from cryptotalk forum. You have to withdraw this to any personal exchange that you prefer. Preferences of exchange be like that it list your currency. Then it must withdraw to your countries bank. Just trade the btc in exchange. And withdraw it.

I think this is something anyone can do but it would be wise to first enter the YoBit platform intelligently, then choose the word wall at the top bar and then determine the method of withdrawal and the amount of withdrawal, and this is considered very great.

Depends on currency which you want to get. I it`s a popular currency like rub or usd, you can get it directly on the Yobit exchange. Otherwise you need to withdraw your assets to the wallet and then you can change them on other exchanges or special exchange sites. It`s not difficult 

On 1/5/2021 at 4:23 AM, Anuu said:

Please seniors guide.🙏🙏

You don't need to be a senior. You have to find this on your own. We don't know what is your currency or what currency you want to withdraw, or where you want to do that withdraw. Asking a question so generic won't have any answer that is correct as you skipped so many details.

That is really simple, make research on your local buyers that can buy your coins and change to your local money and credit it to your bank account and some buy and pay in cash if they have no legal site to be buying and selling. 

That depends on the currency you need, but assuming you want to exchange Bitcoin for dollars, the easiest way is to search for the BTC/USD pair on Yobit and sell the Bitcoin fractions you want.
In case you want to purchase another cryptocurrency, just look for the pair you need in the BTC section, which is located on the left side of your screen.
In general, it is quite simple, but it can be a bit confusing at first.

On 1/5/2021 at 4:23 AM, Anuu said:

Hello my seniors members

Please seniors guide.🙏🙏

This depends on where you live, it is related to you. You can withdraw to the bank or sell to the broker or exchange offices

On 1/5/2021 at 7:23 AM, Anuu said:

Hello my seniors members

Please seniors guide.🙏🙏

The yobit have a good facility for this you can sell your BTC in to BTC/USD pair then use your perfect money account for withdraw. The USD will be withdraw and you can use your digital currency at any platform fir farther conversion. This is the procedure and the fee is also very low of withdraw its %1 .so far I seen it's the lowest fee ,you can withdraw into other coins as well like trx, ltc, xrp, wave coin. 

You are from yobit Exchange, in which currency you want to acquire your BTC, you should make BTC pair with that currency. And in this way you can make an pair of BTC with the currency in which you want to get your currency. Now you can make an pair with some other currency which you want.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day