Suggestion about the payment system - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Suggestion about the payment system

Hey folks , i hope you are doing great ..

so lately i was looking to TALK token price and i got an idea that can help the price to move up , its about the payment system which currently you get TALK token for every post your make in the forum and there is big amounts of the token going out to the market every day and thats not good at all ..

so the payment system can be changed to this method: 

stop payment in talk token for posts and topic , and change it to daily competitions and the winners will got talk token , by this way im sure many members will get daily talk token from participating in the those competitions , and in other hand the amount of talk token in the market will be less distributed and i believe every one will be satisfied .

waiting to hear your opinion about that solution .. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -2 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 8
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

What kind of daily competitions are you talking about? Writing quality topics? That could incentive people writing more and quality but i think any scarcity should be implemented harder then just slowing the issuance rate. It needs to have an use case too which can be used to burn tokens.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Hey mate, hope you're well, having a great start for the year. I find your proposed solution interesting, indeed. Anything that can help reduce the supply of TALK may help the price to stop dropping. I have mentioned this in other topics, we can help the token price by holding it and investing in Yobit's Investbox. Sadly, this is not of interest for most of members and prefer to have "quick gains" by selling their TALK every day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, rekter said:

What kind of daily competitions are you talking about? Writing quality topics? That could incentive people writing more and quality but i think any scarcity should be implemented harder then just slowing the issuance rate. It needs to have an use case too which can be used to burn tokens.

i think this is not a hard thing to do , any kind of competetions is welcomed like writing article , content and also different contest and quizes like what happend in the previous birthday of the forum , any thing is better than the current system of them payment .. 

• +1 1

I don't understand well your proposal, what do you mean with the competition? Do you mean just winners who get paid?.. If this is what you mean, you will not see any member on this forum! If they do all their effort doing post at the end just one or two who get paid, is not a good idea!

My idea to improve Talk token price, the members they will not be paid daily, they need to wait 1 month, and they will receive an extra bonus of 10%. So with this option we will stop daily selling of Talk token...

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

i think this is not a hard thing to do , any kind of competetions is welcomed like writing article , content and also different contest and quizes like what happend in the previous birthday of the forum , any thing is better than the current system of them payment .. 

Articles and content could work. But payments need to be higher as ton of us can now make more by staking it in investment box then by writing in there.

Quiz was fun and educational, but it was focusing under one topic.

3 hours ago, tienda said:

I don't understand well your proposal, what do you mean with the competition? Do you mean just winners who get paid?.. If this is what you mean, you will not see any member on this forum! If they do all their effort doing post at the end just one or two who get paid, is not a good idea!

My idea to improve Talk token price, the members they will not be paid daily, they need to wait 1 month, and they will receive an extra bonus of 10%. So with this option we will stop daily selling of Talk token...

yes winners only that will get paid , dont worry because the winners wont be just one daily and the talk token that is going out to all members every and cause price dump will go to few members only and im sure they wont sell it and this of course will help the price too much ..

Actually I didnt get what you are talking about. Maybe it is because I am only a junior member. I think there are lots of things in this forum and in yobit for me to learn. 

Not a bad idea brother  but @iloveyobit  it would be better if our forum  pay  members  according  to their  rank ..  Like till a member  do not reach full member  in forum then he Won't  received  any payment  or the payment  can be reduce  according  to the rank.    Actually  forum authorities  should have good planning  about this so wait for it.. 

• +1 1

I am going to suggest to make a new platform where I will motivate others. This is better for every member to follow talk tokens idea and this is we know how to distribute.

• -1 1

Well it would be nice suggestions because due to enough supply of talk tokens it's value decrease and that's why people becomes discourage and if there would be low supply for this then I hope that it's value would increase. Actually when we need to have competition and the one who would win would own the token

Looking at the current market situation, I think something needs to be done in the forum to stabilize the price of talk tokens.  Your idea is to help Talk Token recover its value.  It retains the symbolic value and keeps resources in yobit’s investment box.  Unfortunately their current arrangement of installments.

• +1 1

On 1/5/2021 at 9:10 PM, Kami505030 said:

I am going to suggest to make a new platform where I will motivate others. This is better for every member to follow talk tokens idea and this is we know how to distribute.

im not sure if the administration is ready to make a new other platform like this because they already spent lot of money on advertising cryptotalk forum , i thought a lot in ways to help the price of talk token and this idea came to me , i guess its the best one so far but lets wait and see .

I think you should present your idea directly to the admin / mods of the forum, thru a private msg. They might take your idea into consideration or expand on it. If its only posted here, they might not notice your idea. I think your idea is pretty good. Im also bummed that the talk token has dropped so much in price.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

2 hours ago, huesca123 said:

I think you should present your idea directly to the admin / mods of the forum, thru a private msg. They might take your idea into consideration or expand on it. If its only posted here, they might not notice your idea. I think your idea is pretty good. Im also bummed that the talk token has dropped so much in price.

@Bigpat @Desais 

Yes maybe they wont see the idea if i put it here only so i mentioned them , i didnt reach them out first because i know they are su busy and its hard for them to see my mention or my message/ post , thats why but i hope they will see it and reply here with their personal opinion.

Your suggestion are admirable,  but if trader trade the talk token without markets rates then its prices will remain below t i think.🤔 So its mandatory for the seller or trader to hold them for long time since their market value goes high. It will be the best option for earning.💰

that suggestion I think that it would not make the price of talk token rise, here in the forum I don't think that the Talk token will die, talk token is part of the forum and I am sure that the experts  on here and administrators will do everything possible so that the members have good profits with Talk token, if they make an update we will know that it is for the benefit of all.

With all due respect, I do not agree with this suggestion on your part that would not help to raise the price of talk and it would not be fair to all of us because I personally believe that the administrators are looking for a way to establish the token to be the internal currency of the forum and pay us with it.

Thanks for your suggestions but the payment system has been changed Now you will not get talk tokens for your paid posts rather you will get 1000 satoshis for each of your selected post.Moreover it depends on the demand and supply of the talk tokens in the market.So forum knows the best and do the best it thinks.

Dear friend your idea is good the payment system and talk token recovery his value.  I think this forum can give extra earning with this competition that good for members. I think everyone come this forum for earning and this forum give reward everyone who complete his daily task. I think extra earning need this forum for extra work.

On 1/5/2021 at 12:51 AM, iloveyobit said:

Hey folks , i hope you are doing great ..

so lately i was looking to TALK token price and i got an idea that can help the price to move up , its about the payment system which currently you get TALK token for every post your make in the forum and there is big amounts of the token going out to the market every day and thats not good at all ..

so the payment system can be changed to this method: 

stop payment in talk token for posts and topic , and change it to daily competitions and the winners will got talk token , by this way im sure many members will get daily talk token from participating in the those competitions , and in other hand the amount of talk token in the market will be less distributed and i believe every one will be satisfied .

waiting to hear your opinion about that solution .. 

Of course guys I am hoping good hope that our posts must fulfil requirements from our own forum. And my posts should good enough so that we can get payment option.

And also this is also good thing to do.

It is a very great idea to have competitions to get talk instead of being paid to members for topics and comments, this matter will help increase the price of talk.

The arrangement of competition for talk token will make things complicated and members will find tricks to attain more talk tokens. Why not we make it 2-3 day payments in talk token. Suppose you have to meet the amount if talk token you have made previously like last time you have get the payment of 20 useful posts so for next payment you have to make equally payment. This way the member talk token will be lock and the inflation if talk token will be in control. The price will increase because the supply will be limited. 

I have a better idea .. why we are not perfect in this forum and instead of the constant sale of this unique token .. We carry out a big purchase campaign for the tokat, which will raise its price .. Then we conduct a stop-payment campaign ... and this token administration burns large amounts of currency .. Its price will rise again to the horizon .. Then we return to the old system with restrictions related to the special rules. In the forum ... this is how we will raise the value of the currency and continue to raise it.
If you like my suggestion, give me a good review and quote my comment to appear in my notifications.

• +4 1