Suggestion about the payment system - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Suggestion about the payment system

In my opinion, it is better to make the payment system the way it used to be. If this system is turned on, people will be interested in work here.

Well mate, I am sorry to say this, but I don't agree with your suggestion even for a bit, if the payment will depends on who wins a competition everyday, then I want you to know that there will be people who will not win anything even ones, while there could be others that will keep on winning all the time. So let find another solution that issue but not this one.

I think that this will not be corrected because the forum seeks to support the tolc currency in order to increase its value with other currencies, and you will not find daily competitions that give you good or high value currencies.

Hello ,I don't think its a good idea because it is much more affordable  as well as for the forum amnagment to convey so keep your suggestion to your self it is not going to taken into consideration at any chance i think moderators always do best for its forum and members and what currently we are having is best.

This is a good suggestion which in some way may increase the market value of the talk token but let us bear in mind that competitions cannot be won by everybody in this platform and as such it will be like a biased decision.

Bringing a competitive environment in cryptotalk will motivate members to do more in this forum. It will be a good idea to organise competitions for talk tokens. This will enhance active participants. This will increase demand for talk tokens. Might this will boost price of talk tokens.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼