How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

I learned much from this forum as there are many useful posts and topics here in this section and other section too many things including trading, stock market, market analysis, investment, crypto currency. I learned a lot about these from this forum which helping me here in this forum and in my life too so i highly recommend this website for the people who wants to learn about these and also earning is good here.

Usually I have gained enough knowledge and ideas about cryptocurrency from this platform.  Gained an idea about trade-investment and currency exchange.  I had no idea about these things before.

I got all the rules and currency investment ideas by working in this forum.  Especially in the form I am able to get the idea of English, this forum is helping me to learn more.

Guys I learned more knowledge on this platform.

Cryptotalk is a digital currency and I don't know about cryptocurrency but when I attached this platform then I learn more from here.

My knowledge is increasing day by day.

we are daily post this site and get good benefit but i think we are daily some learn this site so we are daily post this site and get good benefit.this is very good and trusted site in the world.

thanks

• +1 1

As for me, I am still learning to trade in cryptocurrencies and very soon I will start with the practical application, I have had a lot of use to learn in the Crypto Talk platform, thank you my friend for your wonderful post

Yes of course, Cryptotalk is very useful place for earning and learning. I also have learned a lot of knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading which I wasn't known before. All these knowledge and learnings definitely will be help in trading. I also have traded only once in crypto life and beginning stage where I have lost my first investment through trading because of less knowledge about Cryptocurrency. So it is really a necessary to learn a good knowledge before do trading.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I cannot express my knowledge again from this plate farm into world but I want to say that I gain much hopefully that information from this played forum are you taught about the cryptocurrency and the digital word and digital marketing this really held me in my future because I can easily see that the future is of digital trading and cryptocurrency when I join the spread for my do not have much knowledge about it but now I am able to talk about this with my friend and they do not have knowledge about it so I also suggested them to work here but they are afraid of it because some reasons so this is my experience my friend👍😊☺️😊👍

Yes my friend crypto really helps us. It gives knowledge about trading and I'm still new here so I'm taking some to properly taking knowledge about crypto currency, trading, investment and so on. But cryptotalk support me in financially and physically.

Yes mate.  It's a tremendous platform for the sake of knowledge as well as earning money.  We can learn about trading and a lot of things. Knowledge is the key of success and this platform is providing us knowledge about all the things 

On this platform i learned alot about cryptocurrency  before joining the platform i have no idea about cryptocurrency that it is a digital currency in the world. 

yes crypto talk is very help full for students and profesinol persons . The students can earn money from this plate form and can afford their expenditures .If you do your job well , it will give us the opportunity and knowledge the both things .

Although I am considered a starter, I learned a lot from here as well as other platforms that teach about crypto. But sadly I haven't made a trade yet. I was looking forward to try DOGE since its value is so low, but if it keeps going I will have to choose another one as my first trade when I start getting paid from here.

The good knowledge and sound experience inculcated in just a year and half can never be over emphasize. First I joined crypto world as bounty hunter but today I can make transactions from one exchange sites to another in simple term arbitrage trading, make investment making reliable profit. All because of cryptotalk

Actually I leaned a lot of things , patience , improving ,y English in writing and reading , and of course a lot of useful information about this forum and about digital currency .

That's my second day here. Still now i am learning here. Because i don't have any idea about these things before. By working here. I learn a lots of things which is really good and helpful for my near future. Hopefully i am doing good here.       

When i was new on this platform i didn't know anything about this . But as time passes i post and i learned too much from others posts . Know i know very much about this forum.

I want to recognise from you the way lots you have discovered from this platform?I need to recognize from you what stuff you found out from this platform on cryptocurrency buying and selling?I am gaining knowledge of about trading because it like worthwhile for me in destiny.I am analyzing other publish who give the direction who to earn cash from crypto.So i want to begin buying and selling in this discussion board and want to earn.But it could be feasible through getting to know.

@Mk done Our knowledge of the field of cryptocurrencies varies from person to person, and the forum contributed to collecting members' experiences and sharing them with each other in order to popularize ideas, and I think that everyone gained good information about crypto in addition to winning bitcoin.

• +3 1

In reality I can't count the knowledge that I have learned from crypto talk, now I have an ability to teaches investment topics to others and can write about money exchange and bitcoin also because of Crypto currency.

I learned a lot from this forum, because it provides a lot of very useful information about cryptocurrency before. I had no idea how to get started until I started learning over time.

The truth is that if the best platform to learn about cryptos is undoubtedly cryptotalk, here we all learn together according to our own opinions and we can also learn much more about cryptos every day, doing and sharing information that helps us to have more knowledge, I have I've learned how cryptos can be differentiated and that everything is relative here. I like cryptos a lot.

Crypto currency give us a great opportunity to learning and earning. Before join this platform I didn’t know anything about crypto currency. But at now I know much thing of crypto currency. I hope in future  I can learn more.

• +2 1

This plateform gave me great knowledge about Cryptocurrency and gave the opportunity to earn money freely in the cryptotalk and that guide me about trading of Cryptocurrency. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • ZkSync планирует TGE на этой неделе       и провести аирдроп в середине июня, ориентировочно "около 13 июня", сообщает The Block со ссылкой на два свои источника.По словам источников, запуск токена, включая дроп, состоится в течение 30 дней после TGE. По их словам, общее предложения токена составит 21 миллиард токенов.      По словам источников, запуск токена, включая раздачу, состоится в течение следующих 30 дней после TGE. По их словам, общий запас токена составит 21 миллиард токенов. ZkSync в настоящее время планирует провести раздачу токенов примерно 13 июня, при этом компания отмечает, что это произойдет до раздачи токенов Blast 26 июня, согласно скриншоту внутреннего сообщения, который увидел The Block. По словам одного источника, ZkSync хочет использовать тикер ZK для своего токена, но, поскольку Polyhedra Network уже заявила права на этот тикер, это создало некоторые проблемы, добавил источник. Они отметили, что ZkSync по-прежнему может использовать тикер ZK, а также подчеркнули, что Binance не включила в листинг токен Polyhedra. «В настоящее время zkSync находится в процессе децентрализации. На данный момент никаких окончательных планов еще не разработано», — сообщил The Block представитель Matter Labs.
    • Standard Chartered ожидает, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США одобрит эфирные ETF на этой неделе.  Сроки первого раунда спотовых эфирных ETF быстро приближаются: VanEck — 23 мая, а Ark Invest/21Shares — 24 мая. В беседе с The Block глава отдела валютных исследований и исследований цифровых активов Standard Chartered Bank  Джефф Кендрик заявил, что он «на 80–90%» уверен, что эфирные ETF будут одобрены на этой неделе. «По нашим оценкам, после одобрения спотовые ETF принесут приток эфира в размере 2,39–9,15 млн в первые 12 месяцев после одобрения», — сказал Кендрик, добавив: «В долларовом выражении это соответствует примерно $15–45 млрд». «В процентах от рыночной капитализации это соответствует нашим оценкам притоков в биткойн-ETF, которые оказываются точными», — сказал Кендрик.   Целевая цена эфира на конец года составит $8000. В аналитической записке, отправленной The Block во вторник, Кендрик добавил, что, если спотовые эфирные ETF получат одобрение на этой неделе, эфир сможет идти в ногу с биткойнами, при этом текущее соотношение цен в 5,4% сохранится до конца 2024 года.   «Учитывая, что сейчас мы видим, что биткойн достигнет уровня в 150 000 долларов к концу 2024 года, это будет означать уровень в 8 000 долларов для эфира», — сказал Кендрик. Аналитик добавил, что, учитывая предполагаемый уровень цен на биткойны Standard Chartered в 200 000 долларов США к концу 2025 года, это также будет означать, что цена эфира к концу 2025 года составит 14 000 долларов США. Это повторение целевой цены, которую банк установил для эфира в марте. . SEC требует внести изменения в документы В понедельник SEC запросила обновление заявок 19b-4 для спотовых ETF-фондов в преддверии крайних сроков на этой неделе, что указывает на потенциальный прогресс в направлении одобрения. Однако одобрение не гарантировано. По запросу SEC аналитики Bloomberg ETF Джеймс Сейффарт и Эрик Балчунас заявили, что шансы  на одобрение SEC такого продукта возросли с 25% до 75%. По данным The Block's Price Page , цена эфира выросла более чем на 19% за последние 24 часа и в 6:49 утра по восточному времени составляла 3719 долларов. Индекс GM 30 , представляющий выборку из 30 крупнейших криптовалют, за тот же период увеличился на 9,25% до 148,75. Цена эфира выросла более чем на 19% во вторник после того, как SEC потребовала от бирж обновить свои документы 19b-4..
    • The final list of updates is 1.05.2024-17.25.2024. Added/Fixed: ☆ The Laer has been updated to 179 ☆ Fixed errors with the processing of responses in the Registration ☆ Fixed a bug in the reporter ☆ The logic of getting numbers in Auto-registration has been changed. ☆ The system of the general simcard registry has been added to exclude the intersection of 2fa and the enumeration of banned numbers by intersecting people.  ☆ Fixed graphics bugs. ☆ Fixed mailing from private channels if accounts are subscribed, and the link looks like t.me/c/81838718 ☆ Added gmail to the registration.  We have expanded the list of devices in the registration. ☆ Fixed a bug when inviting a user with a premium stopped the stream. ☆ Lamma 3 70b added to prime (Neural Network) ◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡ Contacts for purchase: Site: https://telegram-gods.info/ WhatsApp: +79304029123 Viber: +79304029123 TG: https://telegram-gods.info/telegram/ Test for a day: https://telegram-gods.info/product/test-license-24/
    • #АКЦИЯ! Беспокоитесь о безопасности своих криптоактивов? Финансович предлагает Вам бесплатные AML-проверки Ваших кошельков.   Всё просто: 1 - Пишите на Telegram - @Finansovich_exchange с сообщением "Бесплатная AML-проверка" 2 - Скидываете адрес кошелька, пишите валюту и сеть. 3 - Ожидаете 1-2 минуты и получаете информацию о рисках данного кошелька. 4 - Затем оставляете свой комментарий в данном посте о том, как всё прошло.   ⚠️Платить - НЕ нужно, акция бесплатная и действует она до 29.05.2024. ⚠️ВНИМАНИЕ! КОЛИЧЕСТВО БЕСПЛАТНЫХ ПРОВЕРОК ОГРАНИЧЕНО!
    • ❕ A group purchase for the top software in randomization, DeltaTools Will be active until May 25: price $38 instead of $77. 🔗 Join and save 50% right now: https://eu36.skladchik.org/threads/randomizator-teksta-izobrazhenij-audio-video-deltasoft.426731/
    • Привет, криптоэнтузиасты! Я хотел бы поделиться с вами интересной платформой, которую недавно обнаружил — **Biflow**. Это мультицепочечный облачный майнинг и стейкинг-платформа, которая позволяет зарабатывать до 4% в день на топовых PoS монетах. Давайте обсудим основные особенности и возможности, которые предлагает Biflow, а также поделимся своими мнениями и опытом! #### Что делает Biflow уникальным? 1. **Передовая технология ASIC**: Платформа использует специализированные чипы от Bitmain с APW12 стабилизатором для стабильной работы и эффективного энергопотребления. 2. **Ежедневная прибыль**: Возможность зарабатывать от 1% до 4% ежедневно благодаря выгодным тарифам на электроэнергию в Испании. 3. **Гибкая реферальная система**: 2-уровневая реферальная программа, которая позволяет зарабатывать на приглашениях друзей. 4. **Удобный калькулятор прибыли**: Легко рассчитывайте свою ежедневную прибыль и прогнозируйте потенциальный доход. 5. **Круглосуточная техническая поддержка**: Команда поддержки всегда готова помочь с любыми вопросами. 6. **Экспертная команда**: Опытные разработчики и крупные инвесторы, стремящиеся к отличным результатам. #### Дорожная карта Biflow: - **2022**: Начальная разработка и запуск. - **2023**: Тестирование и расширение. - **2024**: Официальный запуск платформы, интеграция дополнительных функций. - **2025**: Запуск собственного токена BFT. #### Как начать облачный майнинг с Biflow? 1. **Регистрация**: Создайте учетную запись за минуту. 2. **Депозит**: Внесите средства и начните майнить с 200 Th/s, которые вы получаете сразу после регистрации. 3. **Распределение мощности**: Выберите монеты для майнинга и начните зарабатывать. 4. **Приглашайте друзей**: Получайте бонусы от реферальной программы. 5. **Вывод или реинвестирование прибыли**: Легко выводите или реинвестируйте заработанные средства. #### Стейкинг MATIC с Biflow: Biflow предлагает стейкинг MATIC с доходностью до 3% в день. Все риски берет на себя платформа, а пользователи получают свою долю наград. #### Давайте обсудим: - Кто уже пробовал Biflow? Поделитесь своим опытом! - Какие преимущества и недостатки вы видите в облачном майнинге и стейкинге? - Что думаете о реферальной программе Biflow? - Какие другие платформы вы используете для майнинга и стейкинга? https://biflow.cc/
    • Новости сегодня 1. План Meta выиграть гонку с искусственным интеллектом: раздать свои технологии бесплатно. 2. Илон Маск запускает интернет-сервис Starlink SpaceX в Индонезии, говорит, что могут поступить дополнительные инвестиции.  Миллиардер также отметил, что он "очень взволнован" возможностью предоставить интернет-услуги в районах с ограниченной связью или вообще без нее. 3. Правительство Венесуэлы ввело полный запрет на майнинг крипты.  По словам чиновников, эти меры необходимы для стабилизации национального энергоснабжения. Совсем недавно местные силовики провели рейды, в рамках которых конфисковали около 2000 устройств для майнинга. 4. Котировки криптовалюты Solana (SOL) вернутся к уровню $200 к концу мая.  Такое мнение высказал соучредитель хедж-фонда Syncracy Capital Дэниел Чунг. 5. Биржа Kraken рассматривает возможность делистинга USDT в Евросоюзе. Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog
    • Обмен ВТС на рубли, на карту произвели мгновенно! При первом же подтверждении транзакции мне пришли деньги на карту! Даже не ожидал... Замечательный ресурс! Благодарю! И долгие лета вам! Большое спасибо за ваш труд
    • У меня вот наоборот сомнения возникают, что после Ноткоина что-то будет на его уровне. Но все равно завёл пару акков, но не кликаю, просто фармлю.