How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

From my point of view, I think Cryptotalk is one of the best platform where we can earn money easily and we can acquire huge knowledge from here. I can learn from this platform a lot of things and i am still learning from this great platform. I can learn from here about many important things and i feel blessed to work here.

You can too much learn from this forum, this forum is a great blessing and great opportunity for all those people who want to learn and earn at the same time and same place. This forum provides both things at the same time and same place. You can get huge knowledge from the seniors members and this forum. 

I learnt about cryptocurrencies, their prices, their differences and market trends. I am now familiarized to the world of crypto to much extent. All this credit goes to Cryptotalk. I also learnt about trading and investing... 

As we all know that this site is really legitimate and we can enjoy here earning by learning I have kearn a lot from this site , let me tell you I have literally learn how to compose affectively and my English is much better now moreover I have learned many skills of trading here.

Actually, the answer is to much more than I can expect  ،in the beginning،to be honest, the forum make a،t of changes in my learning ،and knowledge about the crypto currency ،in general and I continue learning more every day because the sea of crypto is very large. 

Being honest,  when I joined this forum I was totally unaware of the any term of cryptocurrency.  Now it's about 2 to 3 months of joining this forum.  And thanks to the forum that I have learned a lot here about cryptocurrencies.  What is trading,  what is tokens,  what is tokens. 

I have learnt a lot out of this forum.... 

• +1 1

Yes mate you are right cryptotalk talk is really very informative site. I joined here recently but in this small time I learned about so many things like currencies and about so many things.

You ought to attempt to have your time to ended up superior and secure as much conceivable from this. Everybody has something to tell and tenderfoots as well once they begin learning, their conclusion is continuously welcome and in case there's a few information to provide no one knows everything and we all learn in this handle.

Muchisimo, the truth is that in this forum I have learned information that in other places on the internet is not achieved, so you have to be grateful and learn every day about everything that we are going to prendiendo here, it is necessary also learning and applying, because it is worthless to know too much if we are not applying.

Certainly, I learned a lot about cryptocurrency trading through the topics published in the trading section, and now I am trying to trade some of my profits by doing my own research, taking into account the recommendations of analysts and experts.

Dear its all for this forum that i am abke to create the posts. Before joining this forum. I am not able even to speak english. But now i am able to speak and write english with fully sence. Its all for this forum.this forum give me alot like that.

• +4 1

It is a good question,I get a lot of knowledge from this froum.This forum provide a great opportunity to increase our knowledge.From this forum I improve my typing skill also.No doubt it is a learning platform.

• +2 1

For me, I was a beginner when I joined this forum, which helped me greatly in learning everything related to cryptocurrencies, as I was able to raise capital and invest it in trading, I am very grateful to this forum because it changed my life

• +3 1

Before joining this platform I didn't know much about crypto-currency and I just came in this forum not more than a week and in this short time I learned much about crypto-currency. I also started trading also with a small capital too. I think this is a great achievement from this forum.

I've learned a lot from this forum. I also develop my skills through this forum, e.g. skills of writing and skills of conveying my ideas to the others. I also learned about the crypto currency and bitcoin. 

It's been a few days since I joined the forum and I have learned a lot from this forum and am learning daily. I'm so glad I found a great forum to learn and make money.

Cryptotalk is a very helpful and instructive site.It not only helps us to make money, it also helps us to know many unknown things. I learn a lot of things from this platform. This platform is very good for learning as well as earning. Most importantly I became aware of the strict rules and regulations of this forum. This platform gives us a lot of knowledge to learn and all type of information is given.

What I learned here is Uncountableto say the fact, I have learned many different things, which am very happy with, how to read how to write, how to advice someone and how to mingle with peoples, good day.

On 1/4/2021 at 10:11 AM, Mir Hamza said:

As we all know that this is such a great platform that allows us to earn money as well as learn a lot at the same time. I want to know from you how much you have learned from this platform ?

I want to know from you what things you learned from this platform on cryptocurrency trading ?

Then after learning about the trading of cryptocurrency from this platform, whether or not you did a cryptocurrency trading?

Kindly share your experience !

I have learnt many things through this form because as a beginner I have nothing information about anything and this form teach me a lot and I am also keeps learning through the forum and we should think about it this forum is also a source of knowledge and we should get this knowledge.

• +1 1

You can learn here a lot ,there is a lot about to learn here like you can interact with other members in order to share your experiences and you can learn about digital earning , you can came over your grammatical mistakes ,you can became a good composer .this site allows you a lot to learn.

The things I have in cryptotalk . you learn and also Earn about  which you do not know and you learn and earn in this forum of cryptocurrency. It's best for everyone.

•  

my friend I want to tell you that I have learnt many things on this poem by reading the post of other members that is very beneficial for me to invest in the market of the cryptocurrency I also suggest you to get the knowledge on this forum

• +4 1

Before entering this forum I already had some knowledge within the crypto world, here I have polished my skills a bit, I have read interesting topics about trade and investments, many times I have put what I have learned into practice, it seems very good to be able to share with others also the knowledge that I acquired in my short career in the crypto world.

Hello my dear friend.when i join this forum i don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrencies and rules of this forum but when I spent time on this forum i learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and rules of this forum which helps me to make useful posts.